ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Papa has been writing some dank shit while on the best shit...life that is.

How is everyone doin?

Another question:
What's the least likeable character in your opinion (be it a Waifu, a main character, or just some character)

I'm not too fond of the poison fella that hits on Alice. He's just a dick to be a dick and pretends to not know who MC is (despite him being one of the most talked about heroes in the world and could ya know...fuckin destroy him without trying).

I like the prison goons although wish we spent just a bit more time there so they could be fleshed out a bit more (Although at least Wang still appears which is great).

(I still wonder if Weird will take us back there since the MC had unfinished business there at least with the dude who he promised to give his cock back to).

hibben

Mar 7, 2019
Question for all you willing to answer, what do you name the MC's "hero" name?

I choose crusader because I originally thought the monsters would have something to do demons or some other mythological category of beings, that and I just think it's cool

also for my corruption run to see the all the other lines of dialogue and see the arbiter mc i choose evil gamer as the hero name because who else would go out of their to kill everything they see except a true murder hobo gamer
My first runthrough (blind), I went with Carapace. Leans on the look of his armor, has a simple yet recognizable quality to it. I think this is my favorite.

My second run (with a guide for max stats), I did Tendril. Still leans on iconic imagery for which MC is well known, but I don't think it's quite as striking.

Harbringer

Nov 17, 2017
Question for all you willing to answer, what do you name the MC's "hero" name?

I choose crusader because I originally thought the monsters would have something to do demons or some other mythological category of beings, that and I just think it's cool

also for my corruption run to see the all the other lines of dialogue and see the arbiter mc i choose evil gamer as the hero name because who else would go out of their to kill everything they see except a true murder hobo gamer
My First one (Blind Run) was Typhon after the Greek God of Monsters the next one I did was Nidhogg the Norse Dragon god who ate Corpses. Felt they were rather appropriate

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

How is everyone doin?

Another question:
What's the least likeable character in your opinion (be it a Waifu, a main character, or just some character)

I'm not too fond of the poison fella that hits on Alice. He's just a dick to be a dick and pretends to not know who MC is (despite him being one of the most talked about heroes in the world and could ya know...fuckin destroy him without trying).

I like the prison goons although wish we spent just a bit more time there so they could be fleshed out a bit more (Although at least Wang still appears which is great).

(I still wonder if Weird will take us back there since the MC had unfinished business there at least with the dude who he promised to give his cock back to).
I've missed ya lad. I'm doing fine, while I'm waiting for Baldur's Gate and this next update, I just got into a Manhwa called "Hero Has Returned" which displays a beautiful story of humanity's destruction and a blurred line of good and evil, reminds me of this game actually.

As for my most hated character...I'm prone to liking the baseless bullies and/or asshole side characters that are clearly just there to be a punching bag for the MC. Like Jared, Acid guy, Prison Guys, etc. They add flavor for me to NOT feel guilty about murder, allowing me to relish in it.

That being said, to expand on the question so it's not just a boring one answer.

1. My first DESPISED character was Klaus due to his possessive nature over Alice even SMOOCHING her against her will; ticked me off, along with his cocky, powerful, handsome to everyone demeanor. After beating him to death I found his backstory still inexcusable but what his character needed to at least have SOME semblance of humanity left in him, just not one I was morally inclined to care about :ROFLMAO:

2. Jake which may piss off some people but oh well, everyone has their own opinions. I like his character as an addition to the story mind you as much as I like Klaus as well. But at the time, watching him slowly fall against us and our character being OBLIVIOUS to it REALLY made me feel powerless; I play this game as a power fantasy so you can imagine how much I wanted to murder this dude. Once again after finally getting to the grandiose fight, he sheds just a little incline of humanity by asking if we would've done the same in his shoes. This gave me a slight feeling of relation, as I most CERTAINLY would've done far worse in his place for someone I cared about, but alas, he fucked with me sooo death, especially when he thought he could just up and leave so I could clean up his mother fucking mess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anywho that's it for me, sorry if this was long. I'm sure I pissed some people off but I really mean no disrespect, I just PERSONALLY don't or at some point in time DIDN'T like these characters. This could very well change with time as characters come and go, but these are the people I found noteworthy. See ya guys whenever, good question ItzSyther.

Last edited:

mnfalo

Feb 27, 2023
Hi guys, I'm on day 76 (The story is a loop before the event: "going to the mall with friends" which seems to be crucial and unreturnable milestone). I haven't bought anything from the shop yet and I only have 1600$. Do you guys have any suggestions before I proceed to the next event? Thank you!

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Hi guys, I'm on day 76 (The story is a loop before the event: "going to the mall with friends" which seems to be crucial and unreturnable milestone). I haven't bought anything from the shop yet and I only have 1600$. Do you guys have any suggestions before I proceed to the next event? Thank you!
Yes sit ,relax and enjoy michael being michael XD.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

How is everyone doin?

Another question:

337102361_946871059674967_1778664416636744178_n.jpg
SUP. Good one mate.
Let's see
Ella's is like that sibling you want to smack for acting like a cunt. So yes i don't care about her anymore.
Fuck syther got me good with that that's the problem with being a tolerant person.
My kill list includes the basic cunts XD
Oh yeah i'm gonna go with klaus father and the twins mom fucking garbage both of them i don't put Dexter , Jareds father ,michael dad or xanthe because they at least show some form of love to their kids in a weird fucking way but i take what i can get.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

How is everyone doin?

Another question:

Least likeable character? In no order.

Jake because he could've prevent majority of the shit that happened but instead chose to be a blind asshole, intentionally. Causing nothing be destruction and god knows how much death by helping Ella reach Level 5. Only to see the right side at the very end when he's nearly dead.

Ella. A person who purposely tries to kill you in the name of "training" and will sacrifice you and your friends, if need be, needs no explanation for being unlikable. The icing on the cake is turning the blame around on us like it was our own fault. This is while expecting you to follow her goals with no protest. Yeah, no. No reasonable person could truly have blind loyalty to her after she purposely admitted that she was the puppet master to all of the shit that happened.

Liz and Amber Mom. What more to say here? She literally tried to ruin her own daughters relationship with each other and their future while playing favoritism on top of it. It's to the point that she purposely tried the get Amber to drop out of the college. Like, what kind of mom does that to her own children?

Cole and Jared. Both have nothing to add to the game and their only purpose is to be dicks to everyone while acting like they're the shit with their weak powers. Cole is only Level 3 but acts like he's some Level 5 Superhuman that is unbeatable. Even though his power barely did anything to Nico before getting one tapped by her and he got fucked up by Charlie. Jared is just as bad, if not worse. These two cause more problems with their unfounded arrogance that they can't even back up.

For me, these 5 are the most unlikable. If I did put them in order from likeable to unlikable. It would be Twin's Mom, Jake, Ella, Jared and lastly Cole.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Another question:
Deryl no question. Probably the biggest fall from grace in terms of likeability imo. There are other characters that are far more evil but I can understand them. Deryl is the only character that legitimately makes no sense and one of the only times WW's writing was lacking.

I really did like the bromance he had going on with the MC, but the betrayal made no sense (especially surprising seeing how well Jake's eventual betrayal was built up and executed). And no amount of rationalizing I did on my side made it make sense for me. WW really should've just made him just be controlled by Ella all the way through. It might've made him seem weaker and lacking agency but at least it wouldn't break his character like that.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
alice clone is our homie. Deryl has always being a huge prick monster deryl is a fucking mess maybe he just gave the order to bring the clone and MC to him. Then Del a versión without the Bonds does it the best way he finds in his head at least. Deryl plans always suck balls he took page on ella's way of half ass plans and just hope it works XD. let's see how things go from there he needs a ton of things to answer for, he didn't get the bombs because he came back to H.E.R.O on his own also not to tick off the MC who is the mascot just after the shitshow that battle was for the human soldiers.
I always pick the my gay best friend option with Emily XD .

Reactions: BruceBerserk

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023

How is everyone doin?

Another question:

Great question

I can't put Ella here due to her being such a mixed bag, on the one hand she's fun to talk to, seems to genuinely care about you, and gives you fucking SUPERPOWERS, but she also only did that because she needs us to get stronger for her plan, She's using us and every single fight we've had has been her fault in some way, dinner thugs sent by Klaus knew where we were since she informed him, Kenny fight was her fault and got hundreds of people killed, Klaus was informed by her, minyak fight happened only because she got her pills scattered throughout the city, she turned jake against us, she released Valravn who killed children, her plan with jake fucked up deryl and we had to fight him to get him back, she's aways giving us trouble.

But in that same vain without her fuckery we wouldn't be nearly as strong and capable of making an impact, you can't trust her which is a big gripe for me, i prefer an honest enemy to a deceitful friend, she turns jake against you which always pissed me off, and when your being a detective with christie and Emily you find out she was going to essentially kidnap you (and your friends if the dialogue with Cole is anything to go by) which is fucked.

All in all with Ella, she's a enjoyable and useful friend, but suspicious and overall has done to much damage to my friends to trust, I don't know if you can call her an antagonist, but you can't call her an ally either, always keeping you on the fence.

Fuck Cole can't wait to kick his ass, jared to who imma murder for what he did to L.

Jake is a piece of work who I only spared because Mia would be sad

In defense of Deryl he was mindfucked for most of our first fight with him, the fire and acid shit was a dick move once he regained his mind, arrogant prick, but it did teach us a new weakness we have to look out for. As for the identity leak with del if my shit memory serves me right the Del clone did that of his own will to get all the clones back together for that convoluted Rebis shit (someone please explain that rebis evolution to me i'm dumb), the Deryl clone was a homie who helped us out, and monster Deryl was mindfucked, once all the Deryl's do get back together he's back to being a bro and even seems intent on helping us get more powerful with monster DNA, he also helped us out a lot in the beginning with the MC figuring out his powers, hiding his identity all that, deryls a homie who i can't hate

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
As for the identity leak with del if my shit memory serves me right the Del clone did that of his own will to get all the clones back together for that convoluted Rebis shit (someone please explain that rebis evolution to me i'm dumb)
Ima try to explain the Rebis evolution thing (but for those more knowledgeable than I in this please do toss yer hats in the ring and correct me where I get it wrong).

A rebis's evolution seems to be rather simple in nature? A bunch of clones come out of it and those said clones go off and do their own thing (like the clone Deryl we had making those lil devices to carry around his weaponry) and if I remember right Del said ultimately all of the clones would have to fight/submit and reform so I assume once that occurs each clone's knowledge gets absorbed into the rebis.

Honestly I think that's how Deryl will evolve from now on...just split into multiple clones and they go off and research new ways to expand their arsenal and come back together to reform themselves. I doubt it'll be any sort of massive thing like it was recently (since I imagine all the clones more or less realize that they must reform the original or not who knows).

Going by what Deryl plans to do with MC and gathering monster DNA and info if he splits apart again he could gain sooooo much fucking power if he has multiple clones goin about it as well in different areas.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The only reason Deryl isn't on my list is exactly because of the mindrape. Which was caused by two people on my list, Jake and Ella. What she planned to do to Deryl was fucked up. There was no offer being extended like with Jake and Michael. She planned to have him brainwashed and then put him under her command. This is the MC's best friend we're talking about here. Player's might not consider Deryl their best friend or even feel companionship with him but that doesn't change that it's the MC's best friend.

Did Deryl fuck us over after breaking free? Sure but it's like people forgot what actually aided in helping him break free. That being his friendship with the MC. He couldn't even make it right afterwards because Charlie's power fucked him over. You know, the thing Ella had put on him and likely had secretly put on the MC too. I don't blame him for anything he did under her influence or as Monster Deryl. So that really only means he slapped us around after we located him before becoming a monster. That's really the only brief thing he did to us that's not excusable. Del don't matter. He was completed after Deryl turned into a monster.

If all Ella did was offer Deryl powers and he accepted it before doing all of what he did, then I'd be right with everyone with the Deryl hate. Because, he would've done all that shit on his own. But that's not what happened at all. So I don't, and won't ever, hold it against him. Jake doesn't have that excuse at all. He did horrible things under his own will. He chose to betray his childhood friend for a woman he only knew for like a week. He knew Ella was sus and yet still helped her cause destruction and death all because he didn't use his head and look for an alternative to help Mia. Something that shouldn't have even happened in the first place if he just listened to Mia.

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017

How is everyone doin?

Another question:

Same that poison guy just doesn't know when to stop and it just made me laugh when I knocked his tooth out.

Reactions: ItzSyther
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes