dd82

Jun 24, 2020
I really need some help here guys. I'm fighting with the monster named Val after being teleported by Nico and having a conversation with H.E.R.O. The problem is no matter what choices I make, It'll all end up dead end 25. I took a look at the walkthrough and the battle requires skills at least at 19 and power at 80. Mine is at 17 and 65 even though I took every traning choices that pop up. Anything I can do guys? Appreciate the help!
Training alone will not grant you success. There are a lot of hidden ways to increase your stats. You may want to take a deeper look at the walktrough.
There are 2 main ways to play this game. First one is the route where you don't kill unless you have to. On this route, you won't have as much power. You need to increase your skill as much as you can. In fact, on this route you will never have enough power iirc, so you NEED all the skill you can get. Second route is the kill route where you kill your victims and absorb their memories. You want to go apeshit with power here.
The game is actually rather tightly balanced in regards to how much power/skill you need.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mnfalo

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
It's pretty easy really. 1st is Jake's Monster. 2nd is Michael's. 3rd is Ella's and MC's. 4th is MC's and Aglaecwif. 5th is possibly Deus but who knows. 6th is Alice's grandpa. 7th is Valravn. And finally, 8th is Tiffany's. As for what they are. They're Apostles or the Numbered as we call them. 6 sets of twins who are above all monsters. Only being below their creators, the 6 Arbiters, as far as we know currently.

An official wiki would be nice though. There's other games on this site that have them but I don't think WW is going to create one. At least not anytime soon. Though, I suppose a couple of fans could do it as well, if they wanted to.
The main problem with a wiki is that wiki's suck. 75% ads, pop ups, poor navigation...We'd do better with a google doc.

mnfalo

Feb 27, 2023
You can always win this fight if you pick the right options, though your victory shall be slim with stats that low.
The important choices are-
"Keep your distance, it looks dangerous", "Go all out! Hit it with Everything!", and "I don't need to evolve!"
You need skill of 19 or power of 80 to get 4 victory points, which gets you a different end to the fight, with some lingering consequences.
If you have skill 17, you probably didn't pick Technique versus Michael way back near the beginning, and made one or two wrong moves in the second Minyak fight.
Big thanks mate! Thanks to your help I finally passed it.

And also, thank you guys for all the aid

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
I'm gonna go with claudia. Girl deserves a lot of love. I'm not gonna say mía because at this point is cucking michael and not jake. And i'm on that ship because it would be so funny even better if mía go superhuman she would have to fight michael to fuck him into the ground dragon style XD
With you on Michael and Mia, prob the only sacrifice I am willing to make from the harem.
Too bad WW made us chose betwen purple haired and monster mommy, no way in hell I pass up on that one.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I'm gonna go with claudia. Girl deserves a lot of love. I'm not gonna say mía because at this point is cucking michael and not jake. And i'm on that ship because it would be so funny even better if mía go superhuman she would have to fight michael to fuck him into the ground dragon style XD
Really? I don't disagree with the sentiment, but I don't remember any romantic tension between those two.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Really? I don't disagree with the sentiment, but I don't remember any romantic tension between those two.
More like puppy love from mía. Because michael is densinium in raw state XD. Or i'm just high on copium the talk on the beach party when she ask us who we want to take home to mamá XD and we ask her back she gets all shy and cute got me a Need to pinch those cheeks. Could be us could be deryl could be Michael. jake was in the friendzone so fuck him and now he is in the i wanna hit you in the nuts so hard zone XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayajin2205

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Or maybe little mía is on the carpet munchers team with clover and ella XD. I don't put demi here because you know he/ she is kind of weird and dont wanna upset him/her XD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen which Waifu do you like that has very few scenes and would you like to see more of them in the future?
View attachment 2795544

I just need a single scene Weird...just one...

View attachment 2795545
Nico, for obvious reasons. I'm going to be disappointed if the sex scene doesn't resemble her fight with Hex. Having us fuck across the universe and several different monster dimensions all at once.

Next would be Danica and Mommy. Dream Dani is hot and all but I need to blow her back out in person again, except sexually this time. Meanwhile, my entire endgame goal is to physically show the 4th how humans breed and all the joy that comes with it. Give her an everlasting memory and warp her into a Lewd Memory Mommy.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Nico, for obvious reasons. I'm going to be disappointed if the sex scene doesn't resemble her fight with Hex. Having us fuck across the universe and several different monster dimensions all at once.

Next would be Danica and Mommy. Dream Dani is hot and all but I need to blow her back out in person again, except sexually this time. Meanwhile, my entire endgame goal is to physically show the 4th how humans breed and all the joy that comes with it. Give her an everlasting memory and warp her into a Lewd Memory Mommy.
Lets hit lvl 5 first Mommy is a dom and is not funny to bully the weak. I don't know i feel that if we fuck nico she is gonna go all diva like you were just a quick fuck nothing more. Then go crazy girlfriend when we Plow other fields so yeah. I know that we are way pass of don't put your dick in crazy but she is on my list of warning volatile crazy bitch XD

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Lets hit lvl 5 first Mommy is a dom and is not funny to bully the weak. I don't know i feel that if we fuck nico she is gonna go all diva like you were just a quick fuck nothing more. Then go crazy girlfriend when we Plow other fields so yeah. I know that we are way pass of don't put your dick in crazy but she is on my list of warning volatile crazy bitch XD
What's wrong with some Dommy Mommy fun? Besides, even at Level 5, the 4th would still be vastly above us. To be honest, I wouldn't mind some reverse rape scenes with MC. I believe FMC has some but MC doesn't.

As for Nico, we'll see how she takes a massive girthy cock. She definitely looks like she'll be possessive afterwards though, if we seduce her successfully. Her being able to teleport would be a serious pain for the MC. She definitely ain't just going to let us have an orgy with the rest of the harem. Or a Harem in the first place.

Though, a potential benefit would be her making a small ring for us that allows limited teleportation to places she's programmed it to. I know she only has 6 rings but that doesn't mean she can't create a 7th, much smaller, one with some basic teleportation power. Lexi, for example, couldn't form a Iron Disk for flying when she first evolved but overtime she unlocked that ability. Same with Ella and her new changeless ability.

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
View attachment 2794738
Since we all know you ella's army simps only hate homie because he has a dick and no tits. because ella is way worse and you would forgive her with any mary sue story she takes out of her ass. I call Waaaggghhhhh!!!!!! View attachment 2794746
(Is not because i'm bored or anything
Shutup you baka XD)
I'll be honest Ella has caused so many issues for me and sure they may have made me stronger because of said issues I'm still gonna kill and devour her the first chance I get.

Reactions: necromater

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Oh no i do love a sadist dom Mommy i mean is for her to also enjoy and we don't end a moaning mess so quickly. That's why i take the imp to the gym that couch potato is hell bent on pushing my buttons so she at least has to keep the pace. Like right now she is playing a game that looks like world war roblox XD with a huge bag of onion rings as snacks she is on vacations and that's the first thing she does oh well back to wait for baldurs gate 3 and the update.
279401095_1046830299602460_6681206631468897656_n.jpg

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I'll be honest Ella has caused so many issues for me and sure they may have made me stronger because of said issues I'm still gonna kill and devour her the first chance I get.
Don't eat her Or she is gonna be in your head for the rest of your life XD

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I knew you ella's simps would say that. She can stab you in the nuts and you would find it cute

View attachment 2797243
You don't get it. Ella stabbing our balls is cute as fuck because her days are numbered. She is a failure, fated to be crushed under the foot of a higher being.

We can take any amount of ball busting if the endgame is an ageless, shapeshifting and almost unkillable sub to break again and again for all eternity. And for every breaking she will love us more and more.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
More like puppy love from mía. Because michael is densinium in raw state XD. Or i'm just high on copium the talk on the beach party when she ask us who we want to take home to mamá XD and we ask her back she gets all shy and cute got me a Need to pinch those cheeks. Could be us could be deryl could be Michael. jake was in the friendzone so fuck him and now he is in the i wanna hit you in the nuts so hard zone XD
The vibe I got from mia is that she had a crush on mc because he defended her and jake early on, but was shy and never really confident to do anything about it. Exspecially with all the other women hanging around mc. And then after the beach, she has been just trying to figure out who she is. I don't think she's currently really after anyone.
As for michael I think he would need to soften up somewhat before he would be really capable of having a romantic relationship with mia. Hell, I think he would need to do that before he could have a romantic relationship with any woman. Unless someone comes along who is just as battle-thirsty as he is.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes