ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Man if i was gay and single i would date you
Love the meme
Hahaha glad you like the meme.

And da feeling is mutual but alas Papa Syther is straight but am single asf :cry: oh well that shiz would conflict with my current lifestyle anyway heheh (aka a devout follower of Mommy 4th and lover of Lady Shadow I need to print out a picture of Lady Shadow to put on my wall at some point :devilish:).

• Haha
Reactions: necromater

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Hahaha glad you like the meme.

And da feeling is mutual but alas Papa Syther is straight but am single asf :cry: oh well that shiz would conflict with my current lifestyle anyway heheh (aka a devout follower of Mommy 4th and lover of Lady Shadow I need to print out a picture of Lady Shadow to put on my wall at some point :devilish:).
I already printed one of mother with the front of her human form and her faceless one as background but my wife wiped that drive i only have the printed one now.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I already printed one of mother with the front of her human form and her faceless one as background but my wife wiped that drive i only have the printed one now.
Man up and hit the field but first work on yourself syther has to love syther first even if syther deserves kick in the butt to move from time to time

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Since we're back on the Waifu topic. Let's see here. Oh, what's everyone's most desired sex scene with each character? I'll start!

Nico - I want to push her face down and fuck her hard, doggystyle. Have her pussy swore for weeks. To the point that she can't even walk straight. Anal too, so she can't sit down without being reminded of the pounding we gave her.

Danica - Doggystyle, for obvious reasons. She can't take it from the back so we might as well blow her back out again. Reverse Cowgirl too.

Alexis - Prone bone(while she's sleeping as well). Like, come on. She's definitely sleep sex bait like Liz was. Though, I'll also take her while standing. Have her legs locked around MC as she's riding him with a hot make out session.

Nyx - Missionary. Since she's the oldest "woman" we'll be with(excluding monsters), it would be nice to take her like that. Might seem too tamed but I find it hot with her.

Tiffany - Blowjob. Don't know why but the thought of having her lips wrapped around our cock just sounds amazing. Like she's completely ours at that point. Similar to when Alice gave us a BJ. Showing her willingness to serve us. Tiffany doesn't really ask for sex after the first time so getting her to offer it herself would be much hotter.

Pink Muscle Demoness - Amazon style, because why not? Though, Cowgirl also seems good.

Ella - Obviously Lesbian Sex with FMC. It's still surprising that this hasn't happened yet or that they never encountered each other. Futa on Futa action or Ella as a Futa fucking FMC.

Alice - Threesome with Tiffany. Have Alice sexually dominate Tiff while trying to get a reaction out of her as MC fucks her. Alice isn't into women though so we'll have to corrupt her a bit.

Mommy 4th - Lovecraftian Sex Horror. Tentacles everywhere.

I could've kept going but I'll end it here before I get a bit too turned on. You'll notice that I like to hit it from the back a lot. That's mostly because I'm an ass man. I would honestly take doggystyle, reverse cowgirl and prone bone for every scene. I never get tired of those positions. Though, I do love blowjobs as well.
Drako I need you to NOT get my hopes up as a fellow ass man who only cares about back scenes. The game is littered with some passionate ass front view shit.

Amber - I wouldn't mind her interacting with her sister in a scene. Not just a focus on them pleasing us but on them pleasing each other. Incest for the win. Or I wouldn't mind her being more dominant for a scene just for shits and giggles.

Liz - I desire nothing specific from her.

Angelina - Pressed up against some glass in the H.E.R.O HQ. Since she's a breast focused character and W.W is such a fuckin fan of front views, this would be perfect. It also adds to the conquest of it all as a lot of agents like her.

Laurie - Virtual sex. I was fuckin robbed and I want compensation. Some sweaty medieval or moon sex goes a long way. Holding her in a side view missionary in zero gravity?

Zara - Anything goes, I love the look of this woman. Go for some prone bonin, splits, anything'll do.

Ella - Could go with anything about as much as we can honestly. Too many possibilities for me to go through.

Emily - Her and Shadow Threesome. Note: it would be AFTER we make Shadow a Dog Girl so we get some crazy lesbian action and Shadow strikes me as a Dom if untamed, Emily loves getting hit too so win win win.

Christie - I NEED stripper Foursome. Some hot club lights in the background with the right music and some fishnets or stilettos, DAYUM. She's one of my favorites so anything will do maybe a Fourway Assjob? Pole sex? Anything of that nature.

Lola - I wouldn't mind a pigtail grabbing blowjob, or something dirty. She's like slut 1 - 1 so anything in that ball park.

Jess - Pounding her into oblivion. I want her dressed in that Hero Fan Club outfit and verbally worshipping us. Maybe some recorded stuff cause that's always a turn on and we can send it to her Dad anonymously for good measure (she can have the mask on with a ponytail to grab onto).

Tess - She needs to put those crazy ass flexibility positions you see to good use.

Alice - I would pay to see her be a fuckin Dom in a Three or Foursome any day of the week. Be it a strap on or we give her a fuckin temporary penis.

Tiffany - Want a room pov. Like a clock in the background and us over time destroying her in various positions until she's just drained and sprawled out in the bed face down ass up or somethin. Ruining a princess like that sounds about right, bringing her down to our level.

Claudia - THIS is where all the mother fucking passion can go, jesus. I'd love a good blowjob, maybe some mating press or holding sex, why not she's even good to look at. I don't really even feel like corrupting her either she's just too sweet and all sweet.

Mia - Supr small with not redeemable features other than how pretty she is. A good bukkake handjob should suffice.

Demi - She's petite as fuck with a bubbly ass so FUCKING USE IT. There's literally one god damn scene showing her ass during sex perfectly though her blowjobs are pretty hot. So more ass, less presenting it in the sand then showing me her surf board of a chest or some side view double dick shish kabob.

Clover - Pass.

Breauna - Nothing desired other than ass. I'd welcome public places for sex though, she strikes me as the type to NOT really want to do that on duty but couldn't resist if the opportunity presented itself. Threesome with someone like Nikki (a criminal) would also go a long way.

Nikki - I need more of dat ass, maybe around some corpses cause Homelander why not.

Kelsy - Mmm nah, pass, I got the corruption I wanted out of her and she's not really all that hot or interesting. Like her prisoner abuse view though.

Danica - Hm, well she's got a kickass chest. I honest don't really care but I wouldn't mind literally bitch slapping her during the process just to hear her complain in moans of pleasure.

Alexis - I agree with you on some sleep sex that sounds about right given her persona.

Clark - I wouldn't mind seeing the Female MC get pounded by energized Clark now that I think about it.

Nicolette - The dirtiest sex you can think of. I need her put in her place the LAST thing I want is fuckin missionary. I want her to think she just had sex for the first time yet despise me all at once.

Nyx - Dear god this woman does things to me. I'm almost scared to see what sex with her would be like so for now, I'll leave it up to W.W or any of you. Top of my head? Anything that doesn't end with my death is a good position.

Lucius - I want to turn this guy into a FUCKING woman, or turn ourselves into a female version of him and have the most grandiose of narcissistic orgies.

Lucius's Daughter - It was literally mentioned in like one line during the wedding, but if Lucius himself is anything to go off of; she's a winnable FDom FOR SURE.

Jill - Monster sex, I want us to look like an Eldritch horror when we fuck her so she's as terrified as when she fought Ella so...tentacles? Why you may ask? That's all I have to go off of, sue me.

Mommy 4th - Sounds about right, maybe we can tag team with Father and add Ella in there for the whole family.

Pink Muscle Demoness - Amazon style is a nice idea I agree, we've had very little Heavy FDom if any at all (save for Kenny's Mother)

Bailey - Got what I wanted, rest in peace.

Aglaecwif - BACK VIEW FUCKIN DOGGYSTYLE GOD. I don't know what it is about side views and front views but with those curves; it's a SIN to give me Doggystyle without actually seeing cheeks. Go fuck yourself W.W.

And finally............

Lisa - ...need I say anymore?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Lucius - I want to turn this guy into a FUCKING woman, or turn ourselves into a female version of him and have the most grandiose of narcissistic orgies.
My brother in Mommy...this needs to fucking happen for certain....Weird tickled our cocks ever so slightly during the wedding when Lucius took interest in MC's ability to shift into him...we need this!

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I'm prone to believe the Arbiter was looking for Ella and not Aglaecwif or anyone else for that matter.

Aglaecwif literally scoffed at the idea of the Arbiters even returning as a belief in the first place, and despite her age still doesn't know what Ella was doing in her rituals. This is the same Aglaecwif who literally does a ritual to make us stronger, so far she's about as expert as it gets and yet still doesn't know. This is probably because Ella is trying to "restore" or do something for the Arbiter, something she doesn't even believe.

If I'm not mistaken the Arbiter mentions a chosen spawn of the 4th (or 3rd can't remember, regardless they both work together and they both know Ella & visa versa) and we know monsters arent really chosen, they are birthed among other methods but never CHOSEN or even refered to as such. Perfected could be in reference to a Level 5, as I'm pretty sure that isn't the first time a Level 5 or the concept itself isn't referred to in that way by other characters.

We also know it was looking for it's hearts to complete it's transformation/full power. Last I checked Aglaecwif didn't have any fucking hearts and wasn't crafting them, though she was aware of them. Now you know who HAS been crafting hearts for the entirety of the game? Ella.

I dunno call me stupid or a simp, but I'm 90% sure the Arbiter was referring to Ella and not Aglaecwif.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I'm prone to believe the Arbiter was looking for Ella and not Aglaecwif or anyone else for that matter.

Aglaecwif literally scoffed at the idea of the Arbiters even returning as a belief in the first place, and despite her age still doesn't know what Ella was doing in her rituals. This is the same Aglaecwif who literally does a ritual to make us stronger, so far she's about as expert as it gets and yet still doesn't know. This is probably because Ella is trying to "restore" or do something for the Arbiter, something she doesn't even believe.

If I'm not mistaken the Arbiter mentions a chosen spawn of the 4th (or 3rd can't remember, regardless they both work together and they both know Ella & visa versa) and we know monsters arent really chosen, they are birthed among other methods but never CHOSEN or even refered to as such. Perfected could be in reference to a Level 5, as I'm pretty sure that isn't the first time a Level 5 or the concept itself isn't referred to in that way by other characters.

We also know it was looking for it's hearts to complete it's transformation/full power. Last I checked Aglaecwif didn't have any fucking hearts and wasn't crafting them, though she was aware of them. Now you know who HAS been crafting hearts for the entirety of the game? Ella.

I dunno call me stupid or a simp, but I'm 90% sure the Arbiter was referring to Ella and not Aglaecwif.
Well you are a furry and a simp that's a fact XD but yeah most likely ella's

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

Ella is the most likely target but there are some other potential possibilities (the one nearest to Ella at the time, Nico not very likely but would be a very interesting curveball), and Charlie as Drako mentioned.

Could another girl be the target? Unlikely but those 3 are my top picks. Charlie is a unknown to me except for the goal of hers (maybe she is creating hearts too or holding onto one for Ella..who knows?). Nico, well the only reason I even place her as a possibility is just due to the close proximity she was at with Arbiter, he kept saying "her" which is extremely vague there are 2 females present in his general location and Ella gets special attention only because MC's memories are more familiar with her over Nico.

I do wanna mention the lack of urgency with Arbiter MC when he encounters Ella and Nico, the moment he is talked to by Ella his quest for finding 'her' is stopped in its tracks (too overwhelmed with familiarity I suppose) and boom yeet'd away...it just feels well at least to me too on the nose that it is her and its a big ol misdirection from Weird. Something else I mentioned a few pages back is that whomever 'her' is, is waiting for the Arbiter at least thats how he made it sound and its quite clear Ella had no damn clue (nor did Nico referring to Arb MC as another one of Ella's pets and Ella realizing its MC).

The Arbiter's usage of MC's memory is also very tenuous aka dogshit. He vaguely recognizes MC's name and has a familiarity with Ella's face (since MC most likely has known her a long time).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Ella is the most likely target but there are some other potential possibilities (the one nearest to Ella at the time, Nico not very likely but would be a very interesting curveball), and Charlie as Drako mentioned.

Could another girl be the target? Unlikely but those 3 are my top picks. Charlie is a unknown to me except for the goal of hers (maybe she is creating hearts too or holding onto one for Ella..who knows?). Nico, well the only reason I even place her as a possibility is just due to the close proximity she was at with Arbiter, he kept saying "her" which is extremely vague there are 2 females present in his general location and Ella gets special attention only because MC's memories are more familiar with her over Nico.

I do wanna mention the lack of urgency with Arbiter MC when he encounters Ella and Nico, the moment he is talked to by Ella his quest for finding 'her' is stopped in its tracks (too overwhelmed with familiarity I suppose) and boom yeet'd away...it just feels well at least to me too on the nose that it is her and its a big ol misdirection from Weird. Something else I mentioned a few pages back is that whomever 'her' is, is waiting for the Arbiter at least thats how he made it sound and its quite clear Ella had no damn clue (nor did Nico referring to Arb MC as another one of Ella's pets and Ella realizing its MC).

The Arbiter's usage of MC's memory is also very tenuous aka dogshit. He vaguely recognizes MC's name and has a familiarity with Ella's face (since MC most likely has known her a long time).
K so I just replayed it real quick and I once again, am fucking stupid with you recollection. We can process of elimination this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
K so I just replayed it real quick and I once again, am fucking stupid with you recollection. We can process of elimination this.

Very well detailed list my friend but I have no choice but to use the forbidden gif....
its time I rely upon INSANE amounts of copium to some twist this in a wild direction.

You see my friend you forgot about the most wacky trope of them all how did Shadow do it? Simple, she's a reality warper and a chosen one.

I have a running theory that Shadow is connected to the shopkeep and met him when she was a pup. She was told to give the finger to a certain someone (MC) and in return she gets powers. Ella, nothing more than a red herring gentlemen to hide the truth...the dog done did it.

Anyway enough insanity I agree with your analysis of everything and honestly I forgot bout Nyx ima do some pondering but I swear to Mommy 4th if Shadow is actually the mastermind ima fuckin lose my marbles...oh wait they've already been lost.

Last edited:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Ultimately the MC is going to be breaking in the flat chest princess which is just groovy (well heavily depending it seems if MC consumed Jake or not).
I think it's going to go that way too. But damn, that sure is gonna be a challenge for Mia given her size and mcs ... equipment.

Reactions: ItzSyther

alkeera

May 1, 2018
I have only two questions.
1) Where is an update? I am one nervous breakdown away from madness.
2) Can futa MC grow a dick long enough to make full circle across the surface of the Earth to fuck himself in the ass?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BadToBone

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I have only two questions.
1) Where is an update? I am one nervous breakdown away from madness.
2) Can futa MC grow a dick long enough to make full circle across the surface of the Earth to fuck himself in the ass?
Hold on brother deliverance is at hand dont go fucking corpses.
About the selfanal not right now at lvl 5 that would be small potatoes MC monster kink is to let the tyrazerg out and eat the planet so ultra extreme planet size vore Alert XD

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
True, if MC wants to be nice he could shrink his cock down a bit so she won't be in too much pain or shittttttt turn her into a size queen.
We all know he would start slow and tender then go chimp horny and leave poor mía on a wheelchair XD

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzSyther

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I loved the 3way of demi and clover. clover was like no please don't break me and demi being demi was like breed us like sows XD

Reactions: Alandir

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

So my wife Saw this and send it to me. And told me it was page of my book of being an asshole :cry:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes