rivet

Jan 24, 2019
This forum is interesting to check on for theories once in a while, but some of them being discussed are off-base or plain wrong. I remember mentioning in the Discord server whether I missed Aglaecwif being a descendent of the 4th and everybody proceeded to scour the game logs yet didn't have a clue about what was being discussed, yet here it's taken for granted.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
This forum is interesting to check on for theories once in a while, but some of them being discussed are off-base or plain wrong. I remember mentioning in the Discord server whether I missed Aglaecwif being a descendent of the 4th and everybody proceeded to scour the game logs yet didn't have a clue about what was being discussed, yet here it's taken for granted.
Depends here. Like if the info is brand new (like day 1 or even the first week of release) of course some of us would get it wrong (there's a lot of info to digest) but luckily we do have a few fine folks who usually set us all straight such as DrakoGhoul on stuff like that (he do be a loremaster afterall).

Me personally, I'm too caught up with dogclapping, work, and babysitting (and of course more dogclapping) to remember every lil detail (I remember the more important shit of course tho lol).

Last edited:
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Heh now that I think about it a few fights in here started over getting shit wrong...fun times heheh.

Also is it just me or do I sense another Waifu war incoming with the next update? Like potential deaths of Amber and Liz (or just 1 of em) could cause untold damage to the fragile balance we already have mah brothers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dipasimaan

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
well if you really want to know why that info is taken for granted watch this 380360_Welcome_to_F95.gif

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Heh now that I think about it a few fights in here started over getting shit wrong...fun times heheh.

Also is it just me or do I sense another Waifu war incoming with the next update? Like potential deaths of Amber and Liz (or just 1 of em) could cause untold damage to the fragile balance we already have mah brothers.
I'm surprised we didn't have an waifu war past update just because Mc had the chance to tell Emily if he is into Ella :HideThePain:.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Aglaecwif being a descendant of the 4th is in game though. The problem is you have to translate the language she was talking in to find it lol. I believe Vogol used ChatGPT to translate it from some old English or something. She mentions the 4th being "our Lord" vs if you're the 3rd's spawn, it changes. That's on top of her using the Memory Trait on the MC. It's honestly not crazy, you just have to be curious enough to look for the clues. :KEK:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Aglaecwif being a descendant of the 4th is in game though. The problem is you have to translate the language she was talking in to find it lol. I believe Vogol used ChatGPT to translate it from some old English or something. She mentions the 4th being "our Lord" vs if you're the 3rd's spawn, it changes. That's on top of her using the Memory Trait on the MC. It's honestly not crazy, you just have to be curious enough to look for the clues. :KEK:
Like I said, search. They treat us like crazy horny meme spammers but we're truly the ones most high on WW's lore drops even translating old english. We're the most intellectual crazy horny meme spammers

• Haha
Reactions: necromater

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
Not really sure what he's going on about. Aglaecwif being spawn of the 4th was accepted in the Discord within a week of when it was here. And you don't even need to translate her Old English lines to get the "Our great lord travels far and wide" line, she says that in plain Modern English. It's her use of the memory trait on MC that is a bit more subtle.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Not really sure what he's going on about. Aglaecwif being spawn of the 4th was accepted in the Discord within a week of when it was here. And you don't even need to translate her Old English lines to get the "Our great lord travels far and wide" line, she says that in plain Modern English. It's her use of the memory trait on MC that is a bit more subtle.
Eh some people just wanna find any reason to hate on something or just try to find reasons to not associate with a group. His loss, this place is awesome.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dipasimaan

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wait, it's already translated? Then what part got translated? I'm close to that part on my 5th playthrough so I'll get a refresher on it soon. Anyway, good correction there. Now that post seems odd for throwing around an accusation like that.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Aglaecwif's first words:
Female "Óh, what have wé hér? Cymð a visitor?"
play sound "audio/dodge.mp3"
scene elinv202 with hpunch
You "Wha-"
"I spin rapidly, turning to face the voice behind me. But all I find is the same empty cavern I first walked into."
if fmonster == True:
jump ellainvmonster4
else:
jump ellainvmonster3

label ellainvmonster4:
Female "Swa þú eart offspring of þæs fēowerðan ēac? Our great lord travels far and wide, nis hit swilce?"
Throw the underlined into chatgpt and ask it to translate it for you. There you go.
Trust me dude, around here, scouring the script is a religious practice and we have a lot of crazies that go above and beyond. I proudly consider myself among them.

You can't have long winded discussions in an instant messaging up. You can only compare findings. This forum is a breeding ground and we even have our own tradition of peer review, usually involving a lot of memes.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Fucking Haters.
We are a brotherhood a really pervert , crazy and with more than one cult leader or serial killer on the making but a brotherhood XD
336061024_586172143447203_8088003639058585436_n.jpg
Also we like boobs and this game has them Plenty XD

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
Wait, it's already translated? Then what part got translated? I'm close to that part on my 5th playthrough so I'll get a refresher on it soon. Anyway, good correction there. Now that post seems odd for throwing around an accusation like that.
As Gtdead just presented while I was looking for it to screencap-
It's half-translated. The part that is translated is "Our great lord travels far and wide."
To know she was referencing the 4th here, you'd have to translate it, or make some educated guesses.
Or be messing with the scripts enough to know that there's a split path here based on your monster.
All this made a little more tedious by the game's chosen font not supporting the characters.
1691450405881.png

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Damn rivet you awoke the loremasters and script surfers of the thread. Tis not looking good for ye after tossin dat accusation out there.

All is not lost tho if you convert to the tome of mommy 4th maybe just maybe some of the more fanatical might forgive you for your foolish accusation.

Elder Worshipper of Ella RonaldGrand6969, Elder worshipper of Mommy 4th DrakoGhoul, He who lurks surfs the script Gtdead, and finally last but not least he whom is married to the crazy imp necromater what say all ye in forgiving this Discordian pilgrim?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Depends here. Like if the info is brand new (like day 1 or even the first week of release) of course some of us would get it wrong (there's a lot of info to digest) but luckily we do have a few fine folks who usually set us all straight such as DrakoGhoul on stuff like that (he do be a loremaster afterall).

Me personally, I'm too caught up with dogclapping, work, and babysitting (and of course more dogclapping) to remember every lil detail (I remember the more important shit of course tho lol).
I don't even consider myself a lore master. I tell people repeatedly, that it's just my own view and how I see it most of the time. If it's correct, that just means the theory came true. Like, the whole Charlie being Oscar's sister thing. That's from the clues littered in the game from their own flashbacks. The 4th and 3rd being twins was mostly because they share their powers and both of them work together. The 2nd being "Power". Those were all just guesses I made from the context shown within game.

The 8th being Light, Radiance, Dawn or whatever name WW goes with is the big one though. Now that we know the Dead End monster is the 7th, the Apostles are sets of Twins who can use their twins ability, and that the corpse HERO found is an Apostle, it lines up perfectly with the 8th being "Light". Especially when you factor in Aglaecwif comment about only the 6th and 8th being able to traverse to the Monster World by traveling. It's not even a theory anymore really. That's too many clues that are just pointing to the obvious. And the wild thing is, it was right in our face since the 7th appeared and used Light to kill us on that dead end.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Man I am just here to read all the theories you guys talk about it's actually interesting and fun to read. Also y'all always help when someone needs help in the game. The memes are fun as well what more can a person need. I tried discord server let's just say it felt lacking lol.
This right here my brother is it! Theories, memes, and being helpful. Thats all someone really needs fr fr.

Sucks that the discord goons are uh...yeah...lacking. But if they want a better place to go to it's here! Idk whats going on over at itch.io other than pedo allegations so ima assume its a wild wasteland.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Damn rivet you awoke the loremasters and script surfers of the thread. Tis not looking good for ye after tossin dat accusation out there.

All is not lost tho if you convert to the tome of mommy 4th maybe just maybe some of the more fanatical might forgive you for your foolish accusation.

Elder Worshipper of Ella RonaldGrand6969, Elder worshipper of Mommy 4th DrakoGhoul, He who lurks surfs the script Gtdead, and finally last but not least he whom is married to the crazy imp necromater what say all ye in forgiving this Discordian pilgrim?
And last(er) but certainly not least(er), the Great Prophet of Church of Shadow the Mastermind, ItzSyther himself. The one who holds the truest truth.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes