necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I don't even consider myself a lore master. I tell people repeatedly, that it's just my own view and how I see it most of the time. If it's correct, that just means the theory came true. Like, the whole Charlie being Oscar's sister thing. That's from the clues littered in the game from their own flashbacks. The 4th and 3rd being twins was mostly because they share their powers and both of them work together. The 2nd being "Power". Those were all just guesses I made from the context shown within game.

The 8th being Light, Radiance, Dawn or whatever name WW goes with is the big one though. Now that we know the Dead End monster is the 7th, the Apostles are sets of Twins who can use their twins ability, and that the corpse HERO found is an Apostle, it lines up perfectly with the 8th being "Light". Especially when you factor in Aglaecwif comment about only the 6th and 8th being able to traverse to the Monster World by traveling. It's not even a theory anymore really. That's too many clues that are just pointing to the obvious. And the wild thing is, it was right in our face since the 7th appeared and used Light to kill us on that dead end.
Yes but we get our theories and more likely than not they turn to be right we are always Having a good time. Some fights here and there nothing toxic. A few trolls making a mess but we are a really chill family of course syther being syther can be a little XD
descarga (18).jpeg

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
And last but certainly not least, the Great Prophet of Church of Shadow the Mastermind, ItzSyther himself. The one who holds the truest truth.
Aww, ye got Papa Syther in a happy mood. May Lady Shadow give thee a thousand blessings and thy remainder of the day be good!

On the note of forgiving the pilgrim I will only do so if they realize they cannot be tossing out odd accusations without evidence (he really had his statement disproved rather quickly by the fine folks here).

I mean come on, our great sage...he who brought this amazing world to us was accused of being a pedo and it was disproven extremely quickly. He should of took notes from dat situation and realized people would know the truth quickly.
^Especially since a lot of the folks such as yourself dig into this shit fast asf (and got the receipts on lock)

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Aww, ye got Papa Syther in a happy mood. May Lady Shadow give thee a thousand blessings and thy remainder of the day be good!

On the note of forgiving the pilgrim I will only do so if they realize they cannot be tossing out odd accusations without evidence (he really had his statement disproved rather quickly by the fine folks here).

I mean come on, our great sage...he who brought this amazing world to us was accused of being a pedo and it was disproven extremely quickly. He should of took notes from dat situation and realized people would know the truth quickly.
^Especially since a lot of the folks such as yourself dig into this shit fast asf (and got the receipts on lock)
Calm down brother don't go psycosyther mode XD remember the lost pages shitpost wars ain't worth the mods wrath

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
That's Great Elder Dogclapper Papa Syther The First, Chosen of Fur, Listener, Shadow of Shadow... to YOU, peasant!

Speaking of!

Old dog! Please, grant me permission to clap some cheeks!
Of course brother! Ye have permission from I, and the great dogclapper monastery to march upon those fools and clap their cheeks. Tis the only way those fools will learn some proper respect for the great council that is the f95 superhuman thread.

Reactions: Nevart

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
No no brother Dipa brother syther is a Dogclapper .
Brother Ronald is the furry
vz0o7uppooq91.jpg
So now you know that syther is just weird and ronald an unholy sinner that should burn in holy fire XD

• Wow
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
RonaldGrand6969 this be the discordian pilgrim I was referencing:
This forum is interesting to check on for theories once in a while, but some of them being discussed are off-base or plain wrong. I remember mentioning in the Discord server whether I missed Aglaecwif being a descendent of the 4th and everybody proceeded to scour the game logs yet didn't have a clue about what was being discussed, yet here it's taken for granted.

• Angry
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
ItzSyther In all of these pages I missed the moment where you've got yourself a cultist
My junior brothers do as they do. The cult of Shadow demands not much from them other than to worship Lady Shadow but to remember that Mommy 4th is above all else. She, Shadow holds our Heart but Her, Mommy 4th holds our souls.

With or without the guidance of the Prophet or monastery they shall be fine.

In short, we need not cultists as all dogclappers are unified no speaker needed.

But by Shadow herself I am one vocal motherfucker for my love of her and therefore became prophet :)

It helps that I hold the truest truth and the tome of mommy 4th.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That's Great Elder Dogclapper Papa Syther The First, Chosen of Fur, Listener, Shadow of Shadow... to YOU, peasant!

Speaking of!

Old dog! Please, grant me permission to clap some cheeks!

I did go through the spoiler-channel, but after ~15 minutes of scrolling it had precious little to show for it.

I will say though that you do seem to know what you're talking about and I could've just gotten unlucky with my timing.
Either way I will take your word for it and check the Discord more often in the future.

...Secret discussion threads and channels? Disgusting, where?

Ah, while it would be a lie if I said I wasn't at least a little bit curious, I'm gonna stop myself there and not push further.

Still, while I'm not convinced that the Dev completely broke off from the community and hopefully probably still reads some stuff, be it on Discord, here, or somewhere else, it really wouldn't hurt to at least have some kind of confirmation.
Could be something as simple as a small (maybe even in-game) message where he confirms that he is indeed reading through more than just the initial update craze.

Leaving a game as grand in scope as this without some measure of >friendly< community back and forth, even if it happens behind closed curtains, is a war crime.

Negativity is something you, sadly, can't just escape, especially in a time as judgmental as ours. But I've found that the positive parts that can, and will, come through with projects like this are more than worth it. They allow it to thrive.

Hate and negativity are inevitable, but inevitability goes both ways.
I wasn't saying WW doesn't read this thread at all. I'm saying that he doesn't post here anymore. It's entirely possible that he still lurks and get feedback. He just doesn't engage with us like he used to and that's fine, in my opinion. I can see why he doesn't and respect his decision not to. This is a pirate site after all. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes