DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Devlog out: new characters preview.

View attachment 2835456
WW's art keeps getting better. The Waifu is also pretty hot. Just like last time though, I have no clue who these could be but I'll throw some guesses out there. I want to say the Waifu is Melody? Which means I'll just assume the guy is also apart of Lucius Team as well. Both of them are wearing a lot of blue and they do look pretty good. It wouldn't even surprise me if Lucius made all of his squad wear blue because it's his favorite color or something. He's definitely picky about appearance after all.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Very hyped to see if that'll happen. Same goes for Emily if we ever see more stuff for her. I have a whole playthrough were I chose to avoid anything and everything related to her and the others.
There was a note with the update when the loop before going to the mall was added that stated if some of the side routes weren't completed it could lead to dead ends.
Hopefully you'll be able to discover something interesting by skipping them that will be missed by completionists like me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
There was a note with the update when the loop before going to the mall was added that stated if some of the side routes weren't completed it could lead to dead ends.
Hopefully you'll be able to discover something interesting by skipping them that will be missed by completionists like me.
Does suck that we will/may be railroaded into doing their content if we wanna avoid dead ends but eh oh well (I mean its not a 100% that its only a dead end perhaps if one of the girls like Emily turns into a monster we might be able to get our way out of it). Papa Syther will inform you and everyone else of what he'll in ze upcoming updates (very excited to see how those potential dead ends play out fr).

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
WW's art keeps getting better. The Waifu is also pretty hot. Just like last time though, I have no clue who these could be but I'll throw some guesses out there. I want to say the Waifu is Melody? Which means I'll just assume the guy is also apart of Lucius Team as well. Both of them are wearing a lot of blue and they do look pretty good. It wouldn't even surprise me if Lucius made all of his squad wear blue because it's his favorite color or something. He's definitely picky about appearance after all.
349131603_1956115048076310_4869041001152655243_n.jpg
Yeah they look like they are members of the fulgrim divas XD fuck now i hate the cunt even more oh well just a reminder don't put your dick in crazy the red flags are a warning not an extra
:mad:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I still want the MC to acquire Pistol Shrimp mechanism so that he can use it to generate some powerful heat based attacks or even a sonic attack, there is so many possibilities.
That'd be fucking sickkkkkk man.
...also literally another sad reminder that the Dev MC still didn't think of accessing the internet for anything other than those stupid OnlyFans scenes because Plot. Gets even more ridiculous when he also doesn't think about asking Xanthe for more exotic animals like this after seeing his willingness in "helping" you out and pushing you to the limit of your capabilities. (Monster-Heart/Spider-Silk)

Talk about being a passive/reactive protagonist.

Stupid goo brain...
But... MC literally did acquire the Pistol Shrimp mechanism. And it has been his most powerful attack since the day he acquired it.
His axe hand that hits above his weight class and allowed him to punch up to higher levels is literally the pistol shrimp mechanism.

The thermal attack relies on making the attack underwater and is useless in air for the MC.

The sonic attack is because the pistol shrimp is hitting soft targets (fish) and cannot regenerate its arm the way the MC can.
MC found that it would be far more effective if he mounts a metal axe on it and physically hits the enemy with an axe with all the force of a pistol shrimp arm concentrated on the axe head.
And reinforces the heck out of his arm to preserve energy on regeneration.

Technically speaking, when missing with the MC's super axe it still delivers a minor sonic attack.
it just is trivial against super threats. But it will be very effective at stunning fish just like a real pistol shrimp.

Last edited:

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Well it'd still be their daughter(s) just one person now. I imagine both of them would be extremely confused and perhaps even sad about it.

On god I can see HERO yoinking the merged twins to study em or just have MC steal all the data SIN has regarding the experiments which could prevent the twins being yoinked (or...they just take em anyway totally somethin they'd do).
Feel some tragic vibe is coming...

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Got bored and made "The Dogclapper's nightmare" caption video

This is probably what would of happened if we didn't embrace Mommy 4th into our souls.
Yep. Most likely you went full Tyrant and the thread was
descarga (15).jpeg
Then the waifus
gh3jjtebu3eb1.jpg
Then we were like
FzPJYz1aMAAHHYw.jpeg
Boy those were crazy times

• Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alrighty, I finished up my 5th Playthrough. Managed to meet the 20 Corruption requirement for all of the dream sequence while getting a perfect on Valravn fight with 19 Skill and 80 Power. Also did the Aglaecwif scene and still saved Laurie. That's on top of being able to get the Rebirth Dead End, if I wanted. This was completely legit by the way. The pathing was kind of a pain and you'll definitely miss out of corruption from not doing the Kenny scene. It can't be helped though since I took the extra skill from Michael.

This playthrough might just be almost near perfect. Only "casualties" were Jake and Bailey but let's be honest, you can probably still revive Bailey later. You likely don't even have to let her scene progress pass the Minyak encounter, since you eat her either way and her memories are stored. As for Jake, let's not even kid ourselves here, he's my forever victim.

Anyway, my stats from this update are:

Hero Name: Veil

Power: 350
Skill: 31
Corruption: 37
Public Opinion: 770
Government Opinion: 180

Now that's out of the way, I got to restart the Murderhobo, write down his stats and then finish up the others as well before doing the same. Also, big sadge my Red Queen, Alexis, didn't get acknowledged for taking out that fast S-Rank at Tiffany's wedding. Malik kill stealing. Then again, if Lexi got credit for it, she'll likely be sent out more so she probably turned down the achievement! I'm 100% coping. :cry:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes