mcmng

May 19, 2020
New Patreon Post:

Unlocked

Some decently important characters

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Note: Looks like the results of the SIN Twin Experiment
Decently important? Hmm... Considering the MC has been a member of HERO for a while and he hasn't heard or seem them that makes me think those two are some elite SIN guys; not important enough to be among the leaders but not too irrelevant to just be some random goons either.

There's only one reason a character would turn 18 in this kind of game...
Heh.gif

Reactions: Sayajin2205

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Meh the man looks like sephiroth and i don't like the cunt the real question is. If we are gonna see ass-san this update or if gonna be an interview in the fuck you Channel XD

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I just remembered this last update's ending and I'm pretty hyped for this next one, I mean, we're going straight to the enemy base. Y'all already know what that means...
View attachment 2836500
I mean, even if you don't choose to kill everyone during the infiltration last update when Mc enters Langdon's room he goes full terminator no matter what, imagine next time.
By the way if you get caught during the infiltration Mc is even more merciless, that scene is one of my favorites.

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
Now don't put words in my mouth boyo, I don't care about FMC one bit but I never said don't put it in the game at all. I could careless either way since I usually avoid FMC content unless there's a power or skill boost and thats it.

And to keep it real if the protagonist of this game was female at the start I can assure you I wouldn't have touched this game despite how good it is. I haven't played many games that my homies have said are amazing simply because the protagonist is female. It is my preference to play as a male as I connect more to my gender than the opposite. Clementine from telltale's walking dead I only played her simply because the original protag was a male and I found the story good enough to keep it pushing as her and I thoroughly enjoyed her tale.

The scene you mention where MC blows up is simply because its a joke...a bad end to not always be a perv the scene would of just been replaced with a male iteration of Nico (or just female and she doesn't care...it kinda ruins the fun of it there tho).

And to quickly reiterate for you, I, me, Syther, Prophet of Shadow dislikes female protags and therefore I find it boring. The story could be fucking S class gold mah boi and I'd still wouldn't touch it just because female protagonist. It's my preference and no way around it unless the story started off with a male as I established with walking dead game(s).

Anywho your example with the bathroom doesn't really work since that was a joke bad end (unless Weird is gonna change the genders of the cast we have now or whatever else there's a whole lot into this and it just seems like you want a FMC who is more or less the same as we have now just started off Female).
I agree I just don't like games where you play as female Mc, just personal preference.

Reactions: ItzSyther

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
You my friend is incorrect. Pistol awhile is far from weak but pound for pound mantis delivers the most force. Force is so massive that it creates vacuum on impact that occurs due to extreme force and speed known as cavitation bubble. The temperature is nearly that of the sun.
Now you're contradicting yourself, first you say its not usefull outside of water, now you say the temperature he generates is almost a sun lvl temperature and say the MC can't create such mechanism or adaptation to release a sun ray/bean...
I could have used a Bombardier beetle but that is not really fire but more of a acid level mechanism...

All that aside you didn't exactly said that but implied it, i understand the need for "realism" but the same can't be said on a world where a guy can transform into basically anything or anyone...

You need to decide first what you wanted to do with your comment, was it a geek comment trying put logic into a world where a kid can create metaphysical rules or what?

My comment never had any realism in it, i just picked a creature that he didn't use yet that can generate certain effects to give the MC a new power, nothing else :KEK:

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2023
Now you're contradicting yourself, first you say its not usefull outside of water, now you say the temperature he generates is almost a sun lvl temperature and say the MC can't create such mechanism or adaptation to release a sun ray/bean...
I could have used a Bombardier beetle but that is not really fire but more of a acid level mechanism...

All that aside you didn't exactly said that but implied it, i understand the need for "realism" but the same can't be said on a world where a guy can transform into basically anything or anyone...

You need to decide first what you wanted to do with your comment, was it a geek comment trying put logic into a world where a kid can create metaphysical rules or what?

My comment never had any realism in it, i just picked a creature that he didn't use yet that can generate certain effects to give the MC a new power, nothing else :KEK:
Read again. My comment has nothing to with mc or his power but mantis shrimp and pistol shrimp. You think some illiterate calling me geek offends me?

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: necromater
Mar 24, 2020

i think he meant that it can only generate that kinda heat in water...

...im also pretty pretty sure our Main Character can generate water to encase his pistol shrimp arm in.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
i think he meant that it can only generate that kinda heat in water...

...im also pretty pretty sure our Main Character can generate water to encase his pistol shrimp arm in.
I understand, what i meant with my initial comment was just a "close by" mechanic to support a future energy/solar bean or something, not in the literal sense that "shrimp goes nuclear" outside of water.

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed
Mar 24, 2020
I understand, what i meant with my initial comment was just a "close by" mechanic to support a future energy/solar bean or something, not in the literal sense that "shrimp goes nuclear" outside of water.
hmmmm idk if that can work, considering the heat dissipates insanely quick but maybe our protagonist can find a feasible workaround?

Great idea tho and it has some groundwork for future powers.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes