RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
hmmmm idk if that can work, considering the heat dissipates insanely quick but maybe our protagonist can find a feasible workaround?

Great idea tho and it has some groundwork for future powers.
Even if the heat dissipates fast, one burst of less than half a second+quickness of the superhuman+initial heat of the sun surface can cut a limb or make a clean hit through instantly, hopefully WW thinks about that in the future xD

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed
Mar 24, 2020
Even if the heat dissipates fast, one burst of less than half a second+quickness of the superhuman+initial heat of the sun surface can cut a limb or make a clean hit through instantly, hopefully WW thinks about that in the future xD
i hope so too it'll be like an fire based upgrade to the mantis shrimp arm considering it is only short range too unless our main character can maintain the heat.

Reactions: RogueEagle

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The Bombardier beetle is the answer to the pistol maybe the tissue evaporation can be bypass If the MC can create a chemical reaction with the open air we still not have a pistol but we get a shotgun with múltiple kinds of ammo

Reactions: JackDiabrew
Mar 24, 2020
there are 3 plausible ways that our protagonist can increase the power + longevity of the heat in my personal opinion

1. Force
this one is pretty simple, just increase the power/speed (like making the muscles responsible for shutting down stronger) at which the claws close more powerfully, to increase the heat and the lifespan of sun level heat by a few seconds.

2. Material
like force but instead change the material of the claws to metal to create a point of intense power. it can vaporize air and destroy whatever it slammed down on. (when combined with the force method it can create enough power to puncture through Cole with ease and depending on the size of the claw, it could completely cleave Cole in half)

3. Pressurization
scraping the singluar point of contact and focusing more on RogueEagle's idea we can instead the replace the hammer and anvil single fire system with a pressurized chamber inside the Protagonist body which can compress, retain, and release heat through a hole (He would need to find to compress air but more importantly keep contained airtight [maybe make the chamber heat-resistant/heat-proof as to not damage him]) this would be more in line with "the solar bean" that RogueEagle is talking about.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
there are 3 plausible ways that our protagonist can increase the power + longevity of the heat in my personal opinion

1. Force
this one is pretty simple, just increase the power/speed (like making the muscles responsible for shutting down stronger) at which the claws close more powerfully, to increase the heat and the lifespan of sun level heat by a few seconds.

2. Material
like force but instead change the material of the claws to metal to create a point of intense power. it can vaporize air and destroy whatever it slammed down on. (when combined with the force method it can create enough power to puncture through Cole with ease and depending on the size of the claw, it could completely cleave Cole in half)

3. Pressurization
scraping the singluar point of contact and focusing more on RogueEagle's idea we can instead the replace the hammer and anvil single fire system with a pressurized chamber inside the Protagonist body which can compress, retain, and release heat through a hole (He would need to find to compress air but more importantly keep contained airtight [maybe make the chamber heat-resistant/heat-proof as to not damage him]) this would be more in line with "the solar bean" that RogueEagle is talking about.
Brother you Need the 3 for it to work XD you gave an answer step by step Lol

Mar 24, 2020
Yes but 3 is the ammo and you can make a bolter. I wanted the bio bombs just a little zap and boom fuck it but the MC don't wanna use the eel gland :(
true but you need the ammo that doesn't melt and i don't think the spidersilk trick would work again.

also can the Main character recreate the electricity already present in his body?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
true but you need the ammo that doesn't melt and i don't think the spidersilk trick would work again.

also can the Main character recreate the electricity already present in his body?
I recall the MC mentioning trying to use electricity but his body just explodes no matter what he does (like using rubber) so I suppose he 'can' but its unstable asf resulting in explosions.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes