Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
After replaying the game for the hundred time, I noticed something that kinda bother me is that the game is too dark sometime, by that I mean the brightness itself not the story or theme. It just that in some scene it so dark that it kinda make it hard to see like a a little of kenny fight where it was hard for me to see him and just almost any nighttime scene, hell even shadow talk scene where it was after the whole cop harass emily and christie. I could bearly see shadow. Idk if it just a me thing do anyone of you guy have that problem??

Mar 24, 2020
After replaying the game for the hundred time, I noticed something that kinda bother me is that the game is too dark sometime, by that I mean the brightness itself not the story or theme. It just that in some scene it so dark that it kinda make it hard to see like a a little of kenny fight where it was hard for me to see him and just almost any nighttime scene, hell even shadow talk scene where it was after the whole cop harass emily and christie. I could bearly see shadow. Idk if it just a me thing do anyone of you guy have that problem??
i think somethings wrong with your display brightness not the game unless you can change the brightness in renpy

Reactions: Neverwonder

alkeera

May 1, 2018
After last update in which MC trained his power and doubleteamed Liz with his morphed tailperson I expect him to doubleteam herself. Also i just figured out that by morphing and entering other people bodies Alien-style and then consuming them from inside, leaving only skin and hair, MC can become the best human taxidermist in the world.

Mar 24, 2020
After last update in which MC trained his power and doubleteamed Liz with his morphed tailperson I expect him to doubleteam herself. Also i just figured out that by morphing and entering other people bodies Alien-style and then consuming them from inside, leaving only skin and hair, MC can become the best human taxidermist in the world.
Jesus Fucking H Christ

mcmng

May 19, 2020
OK.jpg

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
i think somethings wrong with your display brightness not the game unless you can change the brightness in renpy
I have my display brightness at the max level and im not sure you could change it in renpy and if you can im not sure how. here a screenshot of one of the scene. To mee it to dark to see her but is it any different to you guys? Screenshot (9).png

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Cole's boypussy will get broken in due time my brother...a whale dick shall be waiting just for him and that virgin bussy.

Gonna fuck him as a man and take that shit and then genderbend him to steal that sweet cherry away...and regrow it repeatedly for constant mindbreak.

Edit: We gonna fuck Jake too.
F16UFwXaYAEDVeB.jpeg
Heh Heh heheheheh

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
calm yourself my good man this is purely for for research
For me, it's dark but only because I'm sitting back in my chair and my window is open (da sun's rays blazin in) but if I get up close and personal to mah monitor I can see it fine.

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
Oh shit another glasses homie? Hype hours.

But on a serious note it being bright in your room may be a problem indeed.
I don't think so maybe i say it wrong. when I said that my room was fairly bright I meant that it not dark in the night. because it does have light coming from the window just my blander is covering it and the light blub is turn off too. so I guess it either a me problem or I got to find some way to enhance my brightness to beyond the max:unsure:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I don't think so maybe i say it wrong. when I said that my room was fairly bright I meant that it not dark in the night. because it does have light coming from the window just my blander is covering it and the light blub is turn off too. so I guess it either a me problem or I got to find some way to enhance my brightness to beyond the max:unsure:
hmm u could try this but it'd take a while:
1691530320636.png

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes