Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
Im missing something, do people rly want to bang shadow in dog form?
ehhh you learn to get use too it after a while of constant plead and meme post. That or you get converted into the dogclapper. There is a third option of fighting against and forming your own cult but i dont recommend that for "reason"

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
ehhh you learn to get use too it after a while of constant plead and meme post. That or you get converted into the dogclapper. There is a third option of fighting against and forming your own cult but i dont recommend that for "reason"
It'd be a glorious battle...till the mods show up.
7v6o7r.jpg

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
Ladies and Gentlemans, how have you been? How have been me? Glorious as always of course. I can feel that I am going to evolve to level 5 finally which means I can create more and more things for you.

Today is a special day, I give you the lieutenants of H.E.R.O teams. Some are still in their absence so we need another time to have them in the place. Also, the OCs themself will make their appearance too. For now, enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemans, how have you been? How have been me? Glorious as always of course. I can feel that I am going to evolve to level 5 finally which means I can create more and more things for you.

Today is a special day, I give you the lieutenants of H.E.R.O teams. Some are still in their absence so we need another time to have them in the place. Also, the OCs themself will make their appearance too. For now, enjoy!

First and foremost Rai is bloody perfect!

I am in love with Lisa and you made me spit out my fucking water with Duncan...you captured him perfectly!

Jill looks pretty cool but fucking Henri takes the cake nearly over everyone imo (except Rai and Lisa of course).

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
First and foremost Rai is bloody perfect!

I am in love with Lisa and you made me spit out my fucking water with Duncan...you captured him perfectly!

Jill looks pretty cool but fucking Henri takes the cake nearly over everyone imo (except Rai and Lisa of course).
Glad you like him. I intended to make him a "monster report" as WW usually did and made him a short OC story. But I need your permission and information first of course. What do you think what kind of story I should give him? He and Valravn fight? Or with Michael? Do let me know, let's give the OCs to have their chance to shine ;33

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Glad you like him. I intended to make him a "monster report" as WW usually did and made him a short OC story. But I need your permission and information first of course. What do you think what kind of story I should give him? He and Valravn fight? Or with Michael? Do let me know, let's give the OCs to have their chance to shine ;33
Of course you have my permission! I think a Valravn fight would fit ol Rai better.

For a story this dude at least in my mind is a drifter ever since he abandoned his master and just goes around fighting/scheming against those he encounters.

Perhaps it could be about his first encounter with Val.

Edit: Lemme know if u need a recap of wt he can do (I got it noted somewhere).

Last edited:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017

That helmet looks...
f655eae62793404f1a940c8dd89f1c2f.jpg

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That is the Mantis Shrimp not the Pistol Shrimp, two completely different mechanics, with all due respect but next time i would search better before trying to invalidate someones theory, just sayin...
The Pistol Shrimp has such a better mechanic to a point where he can do what the Mantis Shrimp can without breaking itself appart and with higher force, the Mantis that create a spear like force or a catapult like launch mechanic, while powerful it can damage itself, the Pistol Shrimp can literally launch attacks so powerful that it can launch a bubble with enough heat to scare predators and with enough force to actually hurt them...

Again, do better research when superhumanising an animal weapon...
1. the pistol shrimp DOES work via water cavitation though.

The animal snaps a specialized claw shut to create a bubble that generates of up to 80 kilopascals (12 psi) at a distance of 4 cm from the claw. As it ejects from the claw, the bubble reaches speeds of 25 m/s (90 km/h; 56 mph). The pressure is high enough to kill small fish. It corresponds to a peak of 218 relative to one (dB re 1 μPa), equivalent to a zero to peak source level of 190 dB re 1 μPa m. Au and Banks measured source levels between 185 and 190 dB re 1 μPa m, depending on the size of the claw. Similar values are reported by Ferguson and Cleary. The duration of the click is less than 1 .
This won't work quite right on air. Nor would it scale properly on size either.

2. My bad there. I misremembered and though MC developed his axe hand from the pistol shrimp.
It was actually from the mantis shrimp as you said. thanks for the correction.

3. The problem with "do better research" is that it assumes I did on the spot research to make that post.
I didn't, I instead recalled having researched the pistol shrimp many years ago and assumed I am remembering correctly.
And... well, I did correctly remember the cavitation thing.
I incorrectly remembered which type of shrimp the MC in this game got his final attack from.
My bad there. thanks for the correction.

Well, with all that being said.
Pistol shrimp is unlikely to be effective for this MC.
except perhaps to study the musculature on its claw to try to improve his axe hand.
I would like to see him do some more blasty attacks too

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
You can really focus on how evil you wanna be in Baldurs Gate 3 when you don't have to worry about companions leaving because of your evilness thanks to approval mod...
leonardo-dicaprio.jpg

Reactions: ItzSyther

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
What do you think guy's if MC would get lvl 5 (after another 100+ updates) he would become a lieutenant (Nyx already mention that she want take him in her team) or he become a new captain with his own team (Alice, Michail, Deryl, etc)?

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
What do you think guy's if MC would get lvl 5 (after another 100+ updates) he would become a lieutenant (Nyx already mention that she want take him in her team) or he become a new captain with his own team (Alice, Michail, Deryl, etc)?
Chances are MC will end up with Nico as the head girl of the Harem, she giggles every time the MC does anything that by now she is plotting something...

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
Damn i wonder if Lucius daughter is that secretary from the liz route
I don't think its likely, he's up in age with the rest of the captains around 80 so it wouldn't make sense time wise since superhumans can't reproduce, also it wouldn't make sense for lucy (the secretary) to be depending on long (fat bastard) for cash to pay for her daughters medical bills when her dads a member of a super organization that could easily support her, especially with Lucius being one of the highest members in H.E.R.O

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes