ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Man where is the justice....the corpse fuckers get a scene in the morgue...but yet us dogclappers are out in the cold...just lemme get one...a taste of that dogussy...i'm fiending for it mannnnn.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
2178y0.jpg
Nah its fucking crazy MC was down to fuck with a corpse but has not once considered that tender...irresistible...granny dogussy...has to be a scheme of the higher powers to undermine the Dogclappers...or perhaps a test of our endurance...yes the great sage is just testing us...I must be patient...our scene will come in due time.

Just channeling my inner cicero...don't mind me.
SR-npc-Cicero.jpg

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Im missing something, do people rly want to bang shadow in dog form?
We dogclappers wish to fuck Shadow, our beautiful lady in her true form...that of a dog of course. But there are some who wish to fuck her in a human-dog form, this is a perfectly acceptable alternative for those who wish to not fuck a regular dog in the eyes of the dogclapper cult.

I, the prophet of shadow seek to have her in dog form...it's the truest pleasure we could seek my comrade.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
We dogclappers wish to fuck Shadow, our beautiful lady in her true form...that of a dog of course. But there are some who wish to fuck her in a human-dog form.

I, the prophet of shadow seek to have her in dog form...it's the truest pleasure we could seek my comrade.
I guess in dog form is understandable.

To my brothers who wish to engage in human activities with dogussy they have a higher form of being...
Who i am to judge...

364228828_189887787407235_225315403157420419_n.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
2. Material
like force but instead change the material of the claws to metal to create a point of intense power. it can vaporize air and destroy whatever it slammed down on. (when combined with the force method it can create enough power to puncture through Cole with ease and depending on the size of the claw, it could completely cleave Cole in half)
Well, Xsante will definitely help with this one. And we are already grow up to the point where he give us monster parts instead of different unic types of animals

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes