BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
we've already talked about who among the MC's friends is going to die or get an arc in the next update so lets look at the opposition in S.I.N, do we think anyone in S.I.N is going to die next update, or maybe whose gonna be the big fight for the MC to tackle?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
we've already talked about who among the MC's friends is going to die or get an arc in the next update so lets look at the opposition in S.I.N, do we think anyone in S.I.N is going to die next update, or maybe whose gonna be the big fight for the MC to tackle?
I don't know but for 1.0 someone gonna bite the dust or maybe more than one. could be cole being a bitch and going monster on his 4 Evo maybe jess or Tess maybe daryl or Jordan i forgot the name of the last one was it David?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
On the other hand, it would make total sense to me that Alice, Amber, Emily, and Mia might want something more than to just be another member of the harem given their personalities. With Alice, it made sense initially she wouldn't mind the MC sleeping around given she was so reluctant to become the MC's girlfriend because she's spread so thin and isn't the most romantic type, but I think it would make sense for her attitude to change now that the relationship has grown more serious.

I'd love to see some of the characters demand fidelity and get furious if they find out the MC's been cheating. It would add a completely different element to the game. Imagine a faithful MC going on romantic dates with his special someone or an unfaithful one trying to cover up his tracks to avoid being discovered. I think it'd make the characters seem more real, give the relationships more depth, and be fun as well.
Given that all the ones you mentioned have long since had threesomes and even foursomes with the mc, aside from mia, having them suddenly demanding fidelity would be much more out of character than having them not do it.
I would say superhuman is one of the games that makes the harem more believable, because nearly every sexual relationship starts casual. Emilies did, Amber's did. And they only got more serious over time, at which time the girls all have an idea already that MC is sleeping with other girls, so that know what they are getting into.
Only exception to that would be Alice, since they started out as already girlfriend/boyfriend. But she had already been shown to not be possessive of MC, motivating him by inviting Jess and tess to the strip poker for example. And she already knew MC was his female version who joined them at the cheerleaders, so she also knew he was fooling around.

I could see Mia expecting an exclusive relationship though, maybe you'll get that when that comes up.
I personally wouldn't find a cheating mc more interesting. The point of harem games is the fantasy of sleeping with multiple women and having it just work out.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Given that all the ones you mentioned have long since had threesomes and even foursomes with the mc, aside from mia, having them suddenly demanding fidelity would be much more out of character than having them not do it.
I would say superhuman is one of the games that makes the harem more believable, because nearly every sexual relationship starts casual. Emilies did, Amber's did. And they only got more serious over time, at which time the girls all have an idea already that MC is sleeping with other girls, so that know what they are getting into.
Only exception to that would be Alice, since they started out as already girlfriend/boyfriend. But she had already been shown to not be possessive of MC, motivating him by inviting Jess and tess to the strip poker for example. And she already knew MC was his female version who joined them at the cheerleaders, so she also knew he was fooling around.

I could see Mia expecting an exclusive relationship though, maybe you'll get that when that comes up.
I personally wouldn't find a cheating mc more interesting. The point of harem games is the fantasy of sleeping with multiple women and having it just work out.
Plus Mia is too inocent to be against it, by the time MC is done with her she will be so corrupted or deceived that she will be up with the idea that multiple girls are involved with the MC.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemans, how have you been? How have been me? Glorious as always of course. I can feel that I am going to evolve to level 5 finally which means I can create more and more things for you.

Today is a special day, I give you the lieutenants of H.E.R.O teams. Some are still in their absence so we need another time to have them in the place. Also, the OCs themself will make their appearance too. For now, enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jesus FUCK! ALLLLL of them are outstanding this round!

1. Henri is good but probably my least favorite of the bunch no offense. It may be because I'm not really a fan of his design in game either, clowns have never really looked appealing to me. Nonetheless it does look like him, good work.

2. ......W.W...if I don't get MULTIPLE scenes with Lisa I'll blow my fucking brains (and load) out all over the place, I'm about as down bad as they come when it comes to her. I could go on but uh... let's keep "family friendly" Ronald on the line; if everything above said wasn't enough, you captured her (and ALL those juicy fuckin ASSets) beautifully, even her face is good along with the arms and dear christ on a cross; LEGS (thighs the THIGHS!!!)

3. Now Jill is an unexpected surprise! Gorgeous though I suppose in the game she always did captivate me on her noticably good looks. The eyes are amazing and most noticeably the HAIR is divine, NICE job!

4. Duncan tee version is obviously the best on this list. But in all seriousness the ACTUAL Duncan is fuckin FIRE, he puts Bernhardt to shame (in a good way, they are both excellent). I think the best part about it is the gloves and armor but the blood on the side of his face and dare I say the BACKGROUND really highlight him in what we've seen him as ingame. Grandiose work!

5. Rai is some CRAZY SHIT! I dunno about Syther but that shit is absolutely OUTSTANDING and the level of detail is INCREDIBLE. Yeah if I fought that in-game I'd categorize him in the Zack tier of fuck with last based on how much looks could kill. I'll probably discuss this more with Syther cause I'm curious to see if his image is close to that in his head. Thank you so much for doing this!

Rankings this batch:
. Lisa
(unfair to put her in the same category as the rest because I'm so down BAD for her).
0. Duncan Tree
(super unfair, I mean not AS bloody budonckers as Lisa but- it's just that good.)
1. Rai
(detail is what gets me here, I'm a sucker for Asian/japanese styled shit, Rai FOR SURE looks like something out of that)
2. Duncan
(Again, the detail here is marvelous. I'd also like to TIE Rai and Duncan but there's just something about Rai I'm in love with more so than tree man).
3. Jill
(just a beaut! I'm a sucker for blondes probably why Hôpë is blonde, so Jill really takes the cake. I wish I saw more of her bod like in the suit and a better background and that MAY have shit her up the list but I'm more than content with what I got here).
4. Henri
(again, nothing bad on your part, just not a fan of clown looks. To others he may be at the top of the list, for me-too many colors, I'm a dark person myself both in mindset and like-minded colors).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NameNo003

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
You can really focus on how evil you wanna be in Baldurs Gate 3 when you don't have to worry about companions leaving because of your evilness thanks to approval mod...
View attachment 2837900
I think my second run I'm gonna go an evil Necromancer. But for now in order to experience most things in the game the way I want to; I'm going with a Chaotic Good Oathbreaker.

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Let it be Jarred, please let me end him in the most slow way possible!
View attachment 2838932
I actually don't really dislike any characters in superhuman, sure, I'l kill some of them (Long, Jared...) as soon as I get the chance but I feel like they're just too inconsequential to make me "hate them"
Besides...
1691597004986.png

Does anyone else feel the same way?

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
I would say that just because you agree to have a threesome where you're present doesn't mean you'd necessarily be okay with your partner sleeping with other people outside the relationship. True, it basically is that way in the Superhuman universe because no one seems capable of feeling jealousy or possessiveness over the MC (though Alice's phone conversation with Angelina was hilarious), but that's why I said the harem logic is one of the few things in the game that makes the characters seem less real to me. When it comes to most harem games, I go in expecting the character development to be on the weak side/not a priority, but in Superhuman it's a real strong point so I find myself wanting a bit more realism in the relationships at times.

You could still have a pretty big harem with Liz, Angelina, Demi, Clover, Alexis, Tiffany, etc even if a few characters did want monogamy.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight and Nevart

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
The Bombardier beetle is the answer to the pistol maybe the tissue evaporation can be bypass If the MC can create a chemical reaction with the open air we still not have a pistol but we get a shotgun with múltiple kinds of ammo
I want that cordyceps zombie ant fungus imagine the possibilities when we reach lvl 4 evolution with the power to create zombie slaves.

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
I recall the MC mentioning trying to use electricity but his body just explodes no matter what he does (like using rubber) so I suppose he 'can' but its unstable asf resulting in explosions.
Perhaps lvl 4 or lvl 5 we'll be able to use electricity without dying horribly, or as drako mentioned before maybe we never will. Truly a shame if so

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I actually don't really dislike any characters in superhuman, sure, I'l kill some of them (Long, Jared...) as soon as I get the chance but I feel like they're just too inconsequential to make me "hate them"
Besides...
View attachment 2839203

Does anyone else feel the same way?
It depends for me personally and I'm sure for everyone else as well. My take:

I don't dislike total scums like Jared, Long, Prison Gang, Alderman Thugs, etc. etc. Because whenever they DO show up it's brief and are obviously just there to spice up my power fantasy. I know I can crush them at any time, PLAY with them, or use them like a fuckin fleshlight both metaphorically and physically. So while I understand some might HATE their personalities or as not good people; I don't hate their CHARACTER from a narrative perspective.

People I DO dislike from a narrative or just find their personalities to be plain out annoying are DERYL, Jake, Nicolette, and Alexis. YOU can like them, hell even I unexplainably love Ella, but for me:
Maybe this will change later on for Nico and Alexis because by then maybe I can shut them the fuck up physically (at Level 5). But for now the only thing I can do as my character and as a player/reader is LISTEN to them do whatever they want.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
Cole's boypussy will get broken in due time my brother...a whale dick shall be waiting just for him and that virgin bussy.

Gonna fuck him as a man and take that shit and then genderbend him to steal that sweet cherry away...and regrow it repeatedly for constant mindbreak.

Edit: We gonna fuck Jake too.
Honestly this sounds so much better than killing him I'll kill and eat Jared but spare Cole for....extra torture.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Damn i wonder if lucius daughter is that secretary from the liz route
Why she should be?
1)Lucius is like 100 years old and as super human he cant have kids
2)It did look like this secretary women or her place of work is important in big scale of things

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Perhaps lvl 4 or lvl 5 we'll be able to use electricity without dying horribly, or as drako mentioned before maybe we never will. Truly a shame if so
I hope we do get rid of it eventually. I would find it INCREDIBLY fucking DUMB if at Lvl 4/5 we don't even have to age, breath, eat, or sleep, we're practically gods; but God forbid a fuckin officer with a taser comes out then we are dead...

It seems like such a massive weakness for literally no reason at that point. If you can bend the rules/laws of nature itself at those levels but can't for what electricity does for us what's the point of doing the former?

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
View attachment 2837539
Nah its fucking crazy MC was down to fuck with a corpse but has not once considered that tender...irresistible...granny dogussy...has to be a scheme of the higher powers to undermine the Dogclappers...or perhaps a test of our endurance...yes the great sage is just testing us...I must be patient...our scene will come in due time.

Just channeling my inner cicero...don't mind me.
View attachment 2837546
Ah Cicero my favorite male companion in skyrim.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I hope we do get rid of it eventually. I would find it INCREDIBLY fucking DUMB if at Lvl 4/5 we don't even have to age, breath, eat, or sleep, we're practically gods; but God forbid a fuckin officer with a taser comes out then we are dead...

It seems like such a massive weakness for literally no reason at that point. If you can bend the rules/laws of nature itself at those levels but can't for what electricity does for us what's the point of doing the former?
At level 3 the MC probably acquired a good amount of electricity resistance, we don't know it yet because nothing of any significance has happened to the MC in relation to electricity, so for people saying it might never happen is the same as me saying it will, all supposition :KEK:

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes