Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
I have finally finish replaying the game to my satisfaction with a power of 363 and skill of 35 on my cheated playthrough . I can now release my thought on some of the character that was of important in this update and my feeling for our love interest. This might be a little late since the game has been updated like 2 weeks ago but whatever, First one on the list is:

Nathan Foxglove: The father of liz and amber and the husband of Kelly (That Witch:mad:). When I first saw him on the the preview I thought he was gonna be an enemy to us of some kind, either from sin or a rogue superhuman. Well I was half right that he was with sin I really didn't think that he was liz and amber father and to be honest i should have seen that coming. From what I saw of the man is that he a family man through and through as it seem like he would do anything to keep in daughters safe and I can respect that as well as learning that apparently he was some sort of squad leader in the military with our dear papa and freaking Jeff the detective. That left me kinda shock just from the fact that our dad is some ex soldier. so far I like him

Mc's Mom: So when I saw the mc's mom I can't be the only that just instantly fmc like for real. She is just quite literally in the look department the fmc and the way she act is just how do I said this dumb nah that not right air headed. I mean I should Have expected since our dear mc even call her dumb. Which make me love her even more. I have a headcanon that if she was alive and saw learn the mc was a superhuman she would 1000% just be happy for her son that just for the fact that she think that it cool, and if she ever discover that the mc can change his gender and that his female form look exactly like she would probably gus about him being a mama boy and ask if he want to have sex in his female form. I like her and I want an incest scene with her and the mc in the future I wouldn't even care if it was some sort of memories altering power training I want one.

Eljiah Gunvald: To be honest with one I barely remember him. Mind you that doesn't mean I hate his gut. I Just don't have much of an opinion on him. I know his whole sthick is being a hero and that he want HERO themself to see it and start acting on it, but really I just not that interested in him.

Langdon (Jared's Dad): Prior to this update I thought very little of him I honestly thought his whole "bring Sin to the top surpass Hero" was kinda idiotic and suicidal, because he neither possessed the mean or power to do so. However in this update it has shown that he is now a superhuman possibly a level 2 and has now got the tools and people to help him expand even father beyond; if left uncheck he could honestly be a big player in the future. Big enough that it might led a death scene to one of our closeted friends that being amber and liz. But I don't like him just for the fact that he is Jared's dad.

Nyx: In another post of mine I said that she radiated off mommy/big sis vibe and still stand by that. However with this update it seem like to me is that she is also has that mystic vibe to her as well like she know more than she let on, like the fact she brought us along to see our friend evolve and ask us if we can "see it" strange, or that she just kinda remind me of ella in some weird way like a more friendlier version of her. Well whatever her deal is im interested.

Nico: You know I know that nico is a stuck up bitch but, during the a class mission with us fighting against that asura monster thing. Where she did the bare minimum to help and but didn't let us dad I guess she alright for now.

Amber: Well this update we got to shed into some of amber thought on the whole superhuman subject, like the fact she wouldn't really like to become one because of all the fight and death. While also learning a little more about the relationship with her and deryl where she didn't told her parent why they broke up and that she was very close to never speaking to deryl again if it wasn't the mc. On another note amber is a lot freakier than I thought she was what with her agreeing us to fuck her alien style with her mom next to her Twice.

and finally Liz: We also learn about her thought of the whole superhuman subject in that maybe she and amber should become one so that they wouldn't be a burden on our mc. Hell in this update we see her even asking Michael for help on learing different martial art. But really the one scene that got to me in this update and is honestly moving on to be one of my favorite scene, is the flashback to when the Mc confess to her during their high-school graduation party. It was amazing, It had her somber look when the mc handed her a flower to the music playing in the background to which I dont know what that song is but it work really well in that scene hope it get reuse again for other touching scene. but yeah in that scene we learn that she didn't reject him because of a shallow reason, but because she herself didn't think that she was capable to be in a relationship. She didn't want to hurt the mc. That one single scene had pull liz into one of my favorite love interest in game.

I'll stop it there since im running on fume just reading this, but those are my thoughts on some of the character that I thoughts were important this update. There are probably more like dancia and Bernhardt or even dexter just for that one small scene where all the captain were discussing langdon threat and dexter was acting all suspicious like when they all learn he became a superhuman and escaped. But im not gonna go any further, that all from me now for me rest

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I found the traitor btw
cover8.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What wrong with dogclapping? Dogclapping is love, Dogclapping is life.

Be sure to shame the traitor known as Nevart properly to please Mommy 4th...we cannot allow such...actions to harm her and of course her ever loyal children of the F95 thread.
giphy (1).gif

Anywho this betrayal was leaked to you by the Dogstapo the intelligence gathering & counter intelligence agency of the Dogclapper cult.

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
the only virgin in this game is probably MC (in the beginning), and he is sad about it.
yes tiff, i know.
(sexually avaliable atm)

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
the only virgin in this game is probably MC(in the beginning), and he is sad about it.
yes tiff, i know.
Are you forgetting about the Flatchested queen herself, Mia? Or even the wholesome cutie Claudia?

I doubt either of them are getting piped by anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: necromater

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Edit:

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
See! Brother Gtdead understands!

Papa Syther must dive further into the tome of mommy to better understand the truest truth...Papa Syther am close to another breakthrough soon enough Papa Syther shall reach the 15th level of understanding!

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Edit:
See brother knows what's up
358604648_10224907738862309_3001072343192351554_n.jpg

• Hey there
Reactions: Gtdead
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes