necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I feel really strong furry vibes from brother nevart :unsure: F1pjMFqaMAkHANg.jpeg
Oh well i told you when the beastclappers are around the furries are close

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
This thread really exploded since 0.95 dropped. I made my first post a couple days after playing the update, back in page 368. That's about 65% increase in less than 4 months and a lot of posts were really huge since a lot of discussions were about theories and lore drops.

0.96, despite being lesser in scope still kept the thread going strong. I wonder what will happen in the next lore drop. And god forbid that Ella's plan is revealed. The "i told you so" posts will probably crash the database.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I pray for all the souls who may be misguided by the imposter known as Nevart but fear not the TRUE worshippers of Shadow shall guide you to the true path...the TRUEST TRUTH!

Reactions: Gtdead

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
godammnit. GUESS IM RELOADING
I'm honestly kind of shocked that a lot of people struggled with this part. If you're mostly focusing Power, it should be easy to cross 100 before Aglaecwif. This is without a lot of corruption choices as well, which would push you to 105, I believe. The only problem would be meeting the skill requirement. You can just ask Aglaecwif for that though.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I'm honestly kind of shocked that a lot of people struggled with this part. If you're mostly focusing Power, it should be easy to cross 100 before Aglaecwif. This is without a lot of corruption choices as well, which would push you to 105, I believe. The only problem would be meeting the skill requirement. You can just ask Aglaecwif for that though.
Meh i already cheated im gonna cheat hard from nown on
279258538_1828748890666720_5331475764534152359_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Can't Like already reached my daily limit of liking posts lol. Also saw the artist's Twitter yesterday he has been spamming her for a month now.

Reactions: necromater

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't even blame them, Slaanesh is lewd as hell. If I was in WH40k, that would be my Chaos God.

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
So I'll get back to the first part in a minute I wanna talk about the clones first:

The Jake clone is weak evidence against Deryl for the simple fact that:
1) Jake says the imprinting on him was interrupted due to Mia interrupting the process
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Jake Clone Deryl states he ISN'T her slave like many others in her camp
3) He in his yandere vibes giving ass says he will DO whatever it takes to make sure her goals are achieved whether she wants his help or not
I have full reason to believe that this Deryl has been thoroughly fucked over due to the incomplete process cause of Mia which caused him to view Ella as a savior

Remember Ella stabilized Mia on the beach which caused Deryl to see it as a miracle:
Do you truly think this Deryl is sound of mind? No due to Mia interrupting the process this clone seems to have inherited a lot of the 'mindfuck' that happened.

Now onto Del who says something VERY important that I believe you are overlooking:
He states that Proxies (like Clone Jake and Him) while in the beginning they are just an extension of Deryl when left to their own devices that becomes less true (becoming their own selves)
So to note he created 3 proxies

The Jake Clone
The one in Alice's basement
Del unlike all the other proxies WASN'T fully finished and he even states as such
Now calling Del a nasty little shit is correct because he is more like himself as a kid and presumably around the time he lost his mom.

Something you're also forgetting is that Del wasn't trying to push MC and Clone Deryl to him but rather the TRUE Deryl so they could all reform (or rather he takes them back into himself) which is how we got our Deryl back ultimately.

So while it sucks that we lost our privacy Del even states that this was the only way to get Clone Deryl to the True one.
Now this begs the question much like with the Jake clone...is Del in the right state of mind? The answer is no by the way...anyway briefly after the last screenshot the following is said between Del and Deryl
Del's mind is corrupted...he's halfbaked and most likely rushed. Not only that he doesn't have all the memories that Basement Deryl (or probably even Jake clone) had
To put this simply...using the clones who are clearly well for lack of a better word 'mindfucked' I don't think they are compelling enough to hate 'deryl'

Jake Clone Deryl clearly remembers the beach stuff more than the others (at least from what I can gather) which led to him having a more 'yandere' like mindset although with what Del said it seems like that may have been the 'true' Deryl but I can't confirm if that is the case but he did state that when Jake ordered him to 'leave' he felt the control Jake had weaken.

Basement Deryl is the nearest thing we have to true Deryl and acts like he usually does (except for some minor...hey should I merge back with myself comments) he is the most like bro Deryl and even you can't ignore that.

Del this clone is halfbaked and his mind is corrupted, he doesn't remember the things the other proxies knew (or may have knew) and he is most like his kid self who was a nasty person.

Back to the first part which Ima keep short since it's pretty much well known by now (I assume) what Deryl says to the MC:
After Deryl sets MC on fire he breaks the control Ella had on him and states as such here:

After that he tells us why he continued the fight:
Is it a bit dickish that he did that? Yeah sure but the MC knows how Deryl is and this is totally in line according to him to how he acts.

I'm just gonna say it again IF this was Michael you wouldn't of had such a hate boner for this scene of him doing this.

But at any rate there is one last thing that confirms my theory that Del is more like kid Deryl rather than the more...adult one? Deryl says:
So if what he says is right that means every single proxy (clone) just had bits and bobs of his core consciousness, with Del's appearance you might think he has whatever memories and how he acted as a child...right? At least thats what im goin off of.

At any rate, the clones are weak evidence to hate Deryl and going off of the fight he didn't have control up till the fire, you can say he's a dick for that sure (cause he is) but its not enough to warrant the "OMG I FUCKING HATE YOU BECKY" vibes.

Now that's enough evidence providing from me...my head hurts...need...to...post...Shadow....
1691634349035.png

Was glad to see we agree when it comes Deryl, your not so bad after all you mutt Lover

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
MADNESS IS WHAT THIS IS! HAVE YOU ALREADY LOST YOUR EDGE?
I have lost nothing. A true dogclapper knows ye need not use your hands to clap someone...that's why her majesty the one and only Mommy 4th granted us males cocks don't ya know?

But you did not. It is your word against mine. And I am still here.
My word has much more weight then yours, ye cur. The evidence against you is strong.

Do you truly see nothing but betrayal when looking at this, brother?

All that is made free for all to see here, is how much I cherished them. Don't you understand? Open your eyes!

Success would mean a better future for everyone involved. Better, and more numerous discussions to be had. The axe buried.
The tear between us closed. I refuse to believe that you can't see the meaning behind all this.

...Or is it that I said I needed a break? Surely not? Dogclappers? The highest honor I could bestow, I'm sure the old you would agree.
YOU INSULT US, the children of the F95 thread. You SHALL NOT overlook that part you traitor!

I ONLY NEED TO GET THROUGH THIS THICK SKULL OF YOURS!
My heart is protected by Shadow, my soul and mind protected by Mommy 4th...your tainted heresy shall not breach my PURE soul you heathen!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Can someone explain the sides of the dog clappers civil war?
It seems like all of them want to fuck shadow. but they keep on calling each other heretic over something I do not understand

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Can someone explain the sides of the dog clappers civil war?
It seems like all of them want to fuck shadow. but they keep on calling each other heretic over something I do not understand
The sides are simple:

The true dogclappers who worship Lady Shadow in all her glory which is led by yours truly!

The fake dogclappers who insult the glorious thread and fake their loyalty to Lady Shadow...headed by the traitor Nevart.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes