mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ok... so you guys are serious about wanting to fuck the dog.

Are you guys serious about the worship, heresy, and flaming thing?
I thought that was just done in jest as a form of roleplaying.
But I am starting to doubt it and consider that maybe you really do take it this seriously.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

But I am starting to doubt it and consider that maybe you really do take it this seriously.
In all honesty I have no interest in fucking a literal dog. I DO however want to turn Shadow into a girl (with dog ears and a tail if that's what it entails) as a form of "dog girl". Which is probably why Necro refers to me as a furry.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
In all honesty I have no interest in fucking a literal dog. I DO however want to turn Shadow into a girl (with dog ears and a tail if that's what it entails) as a form of "dog girl". Which is probably why Necro refers to me as a furry.
kemonomimi is based

speaking of based... did you know that ancient greek had a word, Arete, which couldn't be properly translated into english until memes happen.
Because Arete means Based

• Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

I, the Grand Prophet serious take it very seriously! I worship Lady Shadow everyday and at night I wish her a blessed sleep.

This heresy is a blight against Lady Shadow and must be dealt with.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: mcmng and mrttao

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm not even a dogclapper(unless her name is Elena) :KEK: . I'm Mommy 4th's Consort. That said, I support all of my juniors and their pursuit for their main ladies out there. While I'm not out there trying to raw dog Shadow, I accept those who do. As is the way of our Mother, The 4th. She accepts all. Monster fuckers, trap lovers, dog fuckers and even the turd spawn enjoyers out there. As long as you put her above all, you can have them all.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I'm not even a dogclapper(unless her name is Elena) :KEK: . I'm Mommy 4th's Consort. That said, I support all of my juniors and their pursuit for their main ladies out there. While I'm not out there trying to raw dog Shadow, I accept those who do. As is the way of our Mother, The 4th. She accepts all. Monster fuckers, trap lovers, dog fuckers and even the turd spawn enjoyers out there. As long as you put her above all, you can have them all.
Elena from Parasite Black?

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Im a simple executioner... but if that gets me closer to the blessing of lady Shadow's warmth the better.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Im a simple executioner... but if that gets me closer to the blessing of lady Shadow's warmth the better.
She always notices those who try to become closer my brother! In due time I'm sure she shall visit you as she did me. Her embrace is so warm and her love carried me away from all my woes...my heart was forever ensnared in her grasp but my soul firmly held by the one above all else Mommy 4th.

Do remember brother Rogue to practice your hymns to Mommy 4th as well. Lady Shadow, the ever faithful to Mommy 4th loves it when her children pray to her master as it brings her closer to her...having the voice of her flock also reach her master from what Lady Shadow whispered unto me is the greatest pleasure!

Reactions: RogueEagle

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
She always notices those who try to become closer my brother! In due time I'm sure she shall visit you as she did me. Her embrace is so warm and her love carried me away from all my woes...my heart was forever ensnared in her grasp but my soul firmly held by the one above all else Mommy 4th.

Do remember brother Rogue to practice your hymns to Mommy 4th as well. Lady Shadow, the ever faithful to Mommy 4th loves it when her children pray to her master as it brings her closer to her...having the voice of her flock also reach her master from what Lady Shadow whispered unto me is the greatest pleasure!
xmpgh7k7e0r01.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: mcmng and ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Battle for the chantry - True dogclapper victory
Fighting erupted all over the dogclapper holdings...even the chantry wasn't safe from pretender uprising but thanks to allied help and the quick thinking of the loyalists to Mommy 4th the Pretenders attacking within the chantry were eliminated:
Battle for the chantry.jpg

Pinned down at Hogs Meadow
Hogs Meadow, a stronghold of the dogclapper cult received a blow from the low to mid level members in the chain of command...they were fooled by the traitor thinking their words to be right.

With reinforcements from Discordian oafs to the traitor's side it resulted in a pinning down situation for loyalists to the true regime:
Hogs Meadow.jpg

Victory at 90 titty goblin retreat
The false dogclappers were massacred at the 90 titty goblin retreat today as they were outnumbered and outgunned leaving the area in full true dogclapper control!
90 titty goblin retreat.jpg

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Battle for the chantry - True dogclapper victory
Fighting erupted all over the dogclapper holdings...even the chantry wasn't safe from pretender uprising but thanks to allied help and the quick thinking of the loyalists to Mommy 4th the Pretenders attacking within the chantry were eliminated:
View attachment 2840680

Pinned down at Hogs Meadow
Hogs Meadow, a stronghold of the dogclapper cult received a blow from the low to mid level members in the chain of command...they were fooled by the traitor thinking their words to be right.

With reinforcements from Discordian oafs to the traitor's side it resulted in a pinning down situation for loyalists to the true regime:
View attachment 2840697

Victory at 90 titty goblin retreat
The false dogclappers were massacred at the 90 titty goblin retreat today as they were outnumbered and outgunned leaving the area in full true dogclapper control!
View attachment 2840701
ad2ea1f064f876c2517c45cc1eeb426f.jpg

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Battle of Hogs Meadow - True Dogclapper Victory
It was truly only a matter of time before the true dogclappers regrouped and dealt with the traitors...within hours the true dogclapper cult claimed victory after wiping out the majority of heretics and capturing those who surrendered.
das.jpg

Executing the heretics
Under Mommy 4th's teachings we were taught to love and spread...but in times of war under Shadow's divine guidance we shall rid ourselves of those who wish to tarnish our name, our bond to Mommy 4th...to ensure greater prosperity for the future...those who surrendered shall be given a proper trial...but those who did not and were captured shall receive nothing but death's embrace...
Untitled-1.jpg

There are still some battles waging on in outskirt settlements but nothing too much of note in the major ones...soon enough victory shall be claimed in all dogclapper land and we shall purge whatever remains of the heretic forces.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
It was truly only a matter of time before the true dogclappers regrouped and dealt with the traitors...within hours the true dogclapper cult claimed victory after wiping out the majority of heretics and capturing those who surrendered.
View attachment 2840835

Executing the heretics
Under Mommy 4th's teachings we were taught to love and spread...but in times of war under Shadow's divine guidance we shall rid ourselves of those who wish to tarnish our name, our bond to Mommy 4th...to ensure greater prosperity for the future...those who surrendered shall be given a proper trial...but those who did not and were captured shall receive nothing but death's embrace...
View attachment 2840844

There are still some battles waging on in outskirt settlements but nothing too much of note in the major ones...soon enough victory shall be claimed in all dogclapper land and we shall purge whatever remains of the heretic forces.
Nice to see mcmng, and pleasure to serve with Lieutenant RogueEagle along with Michael; General Syther.

And you are spot on regarding the record. It is definitely in my MO to execute people for the sake of execution :LUL:
For Mommy the 4th and the Church of Shadow was just an added bonus.

I do however request a transfer to Lisa's squad. I feel I would be of greater "benefit" there. If not for my penis then for my F95 country.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Nice to see mcmng, and pleasure to serve with Lieutenant RogueEagle along with Michael; General Syther.

And you are spot on regarding the record. It is definitely in my MO to execute people for the sake of execution :LUL:
For Mommy the 4th and the Church of Shadow was just an added bonus.

I do however request a transfer to Lisa's squad. I feel I would be of greater "benefit" there. If not for my penis then for my F95 country.
Request to be transferred granted comrade!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
View attachment 2840835

Executing the heretics
View attachment 2840844

All i humbly ask is that you put me in charge of Mia when she is up for some personality "alterations" and "endurance" training, i aim to impress...

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes