Katsuki45

Nov 8, 2020
After seeing those posts from the cult here lol, It made me think if it's possible to shadow become a monster too like Valvran? So if shadow becomes a monster, the desire of the cultists here would be achieved and W.W won't need to leave patreon

Reactions: Gtdead

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
After seeing those posts from the cult here lol, It made me think if it's possible to shadow become a monster too like Valvran? So if shadow becomes a monster, the desire of the cultists here would be achieved and W.W won't need to leave patreon
There are many of us who patiently await for our Lady to ascend and become a Variant. Our faith is strong, our keyboards are cleaned and ready, and our dicks are trained to survive her new visage.

The Specter

Jan 27, 2023
Please dont give them any more ideas, i beg of you

• Haha
Reactions: Katsuki45

alkeera

May 1, 2018
If Shadow would have been transformed into a human then would she be a milf because she is old in dog years or a loli because she is less than 15?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
If Shadow would have been transformed into a human then would she be a milf because she is old in dog years or a loli because she is less than 15?
Dog years reign supreme, either a sexy granny or a sexy milf (whatever the great sage decides upon...his decision shall be respected among all!)

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
For example Deryl support MC when Government was hunting MC and was ready to stay against Government in order to help us, while on contrast with Alica and Michael he did not need to do so
Excuse me sir my apologies for derailing the conversation...but whomst dafuq is Alica?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
If Deryl decides to betray me one more time, i'll personally murder him without hesitation, extract his essence and nourish lady Shadow with it for when she eventually evolves to an even higher life form.
Well said brother!

The official stance of the Dogclappers is that Deryl was not in the right state of mind and shouldn't be punished/hated due to the various actions he made while under the interrupted imprint of Jake...but the very moment he steps OUT OF LINE he must be consumed...as brother RogueEagle said it shall nourish our fairy lady and help her progress into a higher lifeform.

We have similar stances with other characters although we do have a hit list for some rather...disliked characters for one reason or another:
Cole
Jared
Charlie (but only sometimes)
Poison guy

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Well said brother!

The official stance of the Dogclappers is that Deryl was not in the right state of mind and shouldn't be punished/hated due to the various actions he made while under the interrupted imprint of Jake...but the very moment he steps OUT OF LINE he must be consumed...as brother RogueEagle said it shall nourish our fairy lady and help her progress into a higher lifeform.

We have similar stances with other characters although we do have a hit list for some rather...disliked characters for one reason or another:
Cole
Jared
Charlie (but only sometimes)
Poison guy
Cole: the recently 18 that i tought was a woman and got infuriated when his name popped up, chance are if i somehow don't end up killing him and he ends up being or not secretly a woman after all, i'll still fuck him either way just out of anger.

Jared:
FYRewrwXkAExppT.jpg
Charlie: Sorry shorty, but if you don't become a solid member of my harem and lady Shadow cult...
The-Boys-Homelander-Laser-Eyes.jpg
Poison guy:
tjqv6goh65m91.jpg
Had to get that out of my system, i need to face them with a clear mind...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mcmng and ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
originally I had no way near the amount of skill required even if i took the buff from aglae. Laurie needs what 27 28? I had about 19 at that part. So I missed quite a few skill points
Ah, did you do the Ella park meeting after the Minyaks? If not then you missed the skill points from spamming training during the repeat section. It's right before the Mall event where our identity is revealed. You get a shit load of skill points from finishing it and then the last chunk comes from the time skip before meeting Aglaecwif.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes