necromater

Aug 21, 2018
ha ha
I mean can we translate it ?
it might be some code idk
Don't know there was a brother who tried only a part before. now we believe there is not only monskrit but variant of it we think is like latín and the languages it gave birth to :unsure:

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
Tis truly ended with Loyalist Dogclapper victory my comrade!

Shadow smiles and wags her tail upon this day!
ah so it safe again, I can g0 back to just lurking the shadow without the fear of war. I had no idea what event happen to spark the war in the first place

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ella is Evil
-The cult of mother
-The waifu wars
- Ella simps
- Copium Blue first strike
-the shitpost wars
- the fertility conundrum
- The living joke pussyboy
- The eugenics are we the baddies ? dilemma
- The Victim Jake Arc parts 1-2
-Copium Blue second chapter (that smurf is asking for a spanking)
Retardation fight: Syther and random retard spammed against each other so hard a mod rolled in and nearly kicked all our shit in.
-the blueballs update
-the dogclappers rise
- the waifu hunts
-the heretic burnings
- Ella is not that evil but still a cunt (why do we always go back here )
The Victim Jake Arc parts 3-4 (we talk about this way to much)
The Deryl Conundrum: Is he a bad friend or a bro?
-the nico and liz reckoning
- Copium Blue the cockblocking XD
-lvl2 vs lvl3 paradigm
- the Fmc Fundoshi crone
- Mother Latín
- the pistol , the bombardier and the zap
- Deryl a genius ,a friend ,an asshole
- the long dogs night.
- THE DISCORD HERESY ( the crazy people are surprisingly loyal)

Boy we are so fucking weird XD

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Ah, did you do the Ella park meeting after the Minyaks? If not then you missed the skill points from spamming training during the repeat section. It's right before the Mall event where our identity is revealed. You get a shit load of skill points from finishing it and then the last chunk comes from the time skip before meeting Aglaecwif.
I feel like I did all that i could before the mall event but I obviously fucked up somewhere :ROFLMAO:

mcmng

May 19, 2020
I must first say to RonaldGrand6969 you have more than earned some high honors among dogclappers!

First I must mention your deeds against the discordian vermin, you have the heart of a true dogclapper when you went against them and thus I grant ye the following
- Medal of True Courage you went into enemy land alone and showed them whats good
- Medal of Endurance you endured against their weak arguments and stood true to the cause!

For your help in the heretic war I, grand prophet of Shadow grant ye the following:
- Medal of Blood You spilled much heretic blood and saved a great many lives
- Medal of Shadow You defended the chantry, the holiest place in the entire forest of wander and are deemed more than worthy for such an honor.
- Finally last but not least you have earned the Medal of Brutality your brutal execution of various war criminals and traitors have earned you this badge.

We shall send you your gift wrapped Lisa in the mail and your title of shadow's devout as well.

Now onto RogueEagle
You my comrade although a simple executioner did many great things on the field!
I hereby grant you the following medals:
- Medal of Blood you spilled much heretic blood and saved a great many lives
- Medal of Shadow You defended the chantry, the holiest place in the entire forest of wander and are deemed more than worthy for such an honor
- Medal of Execution A great many heretics lay dead at your hand during the great executions and thus have earned you this medal
- Medal of Devout You have shown great loyalty to Lady Shadow and therefore have earned a place in her heart...she will accept you fully both mind and body as long as you worship the one above all...Mommy 4th.

We shall send you your Mia in the mail along with a new executioners ax.

To mcmng
For your actions for executing the heretics we shall grant you the following:
- Medal of Blood you spilled much heretic blood and saved a great many lives
- Medal of Shitpost you hit our enemies with a barrage of shitposts they never saw coming!

We shall grant you any woman of your desire...or man if thats your thing...Jake with tits...think bout it!
Time for the war results gentlemen...it took a bit of time for the counts to be done and be assured we are overlooking the deaths and such and shall make corrections when needed...
View attachment 2841183
What.jpg
Just logged into F95 just to see the aftermath of what happened, I'm not even mad :KEK:
Shadowspeed to you ItzSyther can't stay mad for long when you're this hellbent on keeping the thread flooded with memes. Send my regards to all dogclappers, it was an honor to serve with them o7.

I've had your back since the start brother Syther, let us rain FLAME down on our opposers!!!

Edit: These are purifying flames RogueEagle
Since when do Ella simps get along with dogclappers? Was this whole thing another plot to weaken Ella's opposition in the thread?
JustAsPlanned.jpg

Netori Fiend

Aug 22, 2021
Goddamn, Corruption playthrough easily the best. Had to make some sacrifices for the harem, but bad ending 37 was goated, minus the L. I will kill everyone if they reward me with Corruption. Can't wait to see the negative corruption and morals ending. Maybe there's an ascension past lvl 5 if MC as the 4th's spawn devours apostles and their spawns.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 2842912
Just logged into F95 just to see the aftermath of what happened, I'm not even mad :KEK:
Shadowspeed to you ItzSyther can't stay mad for long when you're this hellbent on keeping the thread flooded with memes. Send my regards to all dogclappers, it was an honor to serve with them o7.

Since when do Ella simps get along with dogclappers? Was this whole thing another plot to weaken Ella's opposition in the thread?
View attachment 2842923
it is a truly interesting history between Ella's stompers and Dogclappers.

Other than distrust of Ella the Dogclappers actually agree with a lot of statements from the leadership of Ella's cult. Perhaps one day the distrust can disappear but until things are revealed in the great truth the Sage is weaving we shall remain distrustful...but god damn does she give some mean brain...literally...

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
it is a truly interesting history between Ella's stompers and Dogclappers.

Other than distrust of Ella the Dogclappers actually agree with a lot of statements from the leadership of Ella's cult. Perhaps one day the distrust can disappear but until things are revealed in the great truth the Sage is weaving we shall remain distrustful...but god damn does she give some mean brain...literally...
Specially after she turned into a cat girl, a cat girl of all things, goes against lady Shadow nature but at the moment i had to teach her a lesson of accuracy and fix her brains with my mighty penis...

Im a simple executioner, but even someone such as me has to dabble into the darkness to teach a lesson to individuals walking towards heretical ways...

i stand vigilant to this day, guard never down again...
file.jpg

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Goddamn, Corruption playthrough easily the best. Had to make some sacrifices for the harem, but bad ending 37 was goated, minus the L. I will kill everyone if they reward me with Corruption. Can't wait to see the negative corruption and morals ending. Maybe there's an ascension past lvl 5 if MC as the 4th's spawn devours apostles and their spawns.
The true challenge is trying to max corruption without killing any waifus (or innocent guys you would feel bad killing).
yet still getting enough corruption to hit various target goals.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I've done it. I've become the ultimate menace. Cross me, you'll become my ultimate victim. My Murderhobo is completed. I modified him to be a monster fucker now and to not romance any ladies besides Alice, Tiffany and HERO waifus. My stats are as below.

Name: Daemon

Power: 358
Skill: 30
Corruption: 46
Public Opinion: -450
Government Opinion: -180
Ella: -1

It took a bit more time but I got through it. Not exactly sure if I got all of the corruption points from this update but if I did, there's only 6 total. You get 3 from killing the guard at SIN's base and 3 from the heart Xanthe gives the MC. Before going into the update you should have 40 Corruption. Now that's 2 playthroughs down. I can finally get to my other 3. Shouldn't take me that long since they're at the start of the update and I already know how I played them.

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
No way I come back from (not) touching grass and the first thing I see is Syther has betrayed his master and kin.

And I never expected TRUE betrayal by one of the F95 homies for discord team smh...
1691743384624.gif

Edit: reading some of the previous pages I've realized that even though syther has changed his profile picture, his devotion for his cause remains true unfortunately.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
No way I come back from (not) touching grass and the first thing I see is Syther has betrayed his master and kin.

And I never expected TRUE betrayal by one of the F95 homies for discord team smh...
View attachment 2843366

Edit: reading some of the previous pages I've realized that even though syther has changed his profile picture, his devotion for his cause remains true unfortunately.
My loyalty to Lady Shadow is unshaken and my heart is forever hers brother, be sure to remember this!

On another note I had no choice but to change my profile pic after the great NameNo003 created my OC (Rai).

I shall be alternating between Rai and the beautiful visage of lady shadow.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes