RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I've returned from the front dear comrades but I need to keep it brief as it is 2:35 in the god damn morning for me. Here are the Battle Reports from my infiltration into enemy lines:
Screenshot_20230810-021237-894.png
Followed by a swift execution of:
Screenshot_20230810-021434-778.png
Where they then, "clapped back", but not before I annihilated them with swift "moral" logic:
Screenshot_20230810-021742-735.png
Overall; it could've been worse, but I assure you I stirred the pot enough to keep them boiling in their own misery. They wish not to fuck the dog but have no problems fucking a snake, undead, or an actual corpse, or dare I say even "children" if the rumors are to be believed? Preposterous hypocritical swines...

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I must first say to RonaldGrand6969 you have more than earned some high honors among dogclappers!

First I must mention your deeds against the discordian vermin, you have the heart of a true dogclapper when you went against them and thus I grant ye the following
- Medal of True Courage you went into enemy land alone and showed them whats good
- Medal of Endurance you endured against their weak arguments and stood true to the cause!

For your help in the heretic war I, grand prophet of Shadow grant ye the following:
- Medal of Blood You spilled much heretic blood and saved a great many lives
- Medal of Shadow You defended the chantry, the holiest place in the entire forest of wander and are deemed more than worthy for such an honor.
- Finally last but not least you have earned the Medal of Brutality your brutal execution of various war criminals and traitors have earned you this badge.

We shall send you your gift wrapped Lisa in the mail and your title of shadow's devout as well.

Now onto RogueEagle
You my comrade although a simple executioner did many great things on the field!
I hereby grant you the following medals:
- Medal of Blood you spilled much heretic blood and saved a great many lives
- Medal of Shadow You defended the chantry, the holiest place in the entire forest of wander and are deemed more than worthy for such an honor
- Medal of Execution A great many heretics lay dead at your hand during the great executions and thus have earned you this medal
- Medal of Devout You have shown great loyalty to Lady Shadow and therefore have earned a place in her heart...she will accept you fully both mind and body as long as you worship the one above all...Mommy 4th.

We shall send you your Mia in the mail along with a new executioners ax.

To mcmng
For your actions for executing the heretics we shall grant you the following:
- Medal of Shitpost you hit our enemies with a barrage of shitposts they never saw coming!

We shall grant you any woman of your desire...or man if thats your thing...Jake with tits...think bout it!

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I must first say to RonaldGrand6969 you have more than earned some high honors among dogclappers!

First I must mention your deeds against the discordian vermin, you have the heart of a true dogclapper when you went against them and thus I grant ye the following
- Medal of True Courage you went into enemy land alone and showed them whats good
- Medal of Endurance you endured against their weak arguments and stood true to the cause!

For your help in the heretic war I, grand prophet of Shadow grant ye the following:
- Medal of Blood You spilled much heretic blood and saved a great many lives
- Medal of Shadow You defended the chantry, the holiest place in the entire forest of wander and are deemed more than worthy for such an honor.
- Finally last but not least you have earned the Medal of Brutality your brutal execution of various war criminals and traitors have earned you this badge.

We shall send you your gift wrapped Lisa in the mail and your title of shadow's devout as well.

Now onto RogueEagle
You my comrade although a simple executioner did many great things on the field!
I hereby grant you the following medals:
- Medal of Shadow You defended the chantry, the holiest place in the entire forest of wander and are deemed more than worthy for such an honor
- Medal of Execution A great many heretics lay dead at your hand during the great executions and thus have earned you this medal
- Medal of Devout You have shown great loyalty to Lady Shadow and therefore have earned a place in her heart...she will accept you fully both mind and body as long as you worship the one above all...Mommy 4th.

We shall send you your Mia in the mail along with a new executioners ax.

To mcmng
For your actions for executing the heretics we shall grant you the following:
- Medal of Shitpost you hit our enemies with a barrage of shitposts they never saw coming!

We shall grant you any woman of your desire...or man if thats your thing...Jake with tits...think bout it!
Even da filthy casual like myself.

I did.

Witness

Greatness

images (10).jpeg

And even with naysayers let me believe and hope for some adjustments.
images (11).jpeg
Maybe we can express our love as nature intended but I'm willing to compromise perfection for dat clap.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021

Know some AI users and abusers here, since this game has some simmilerities to Giger styles (ALA aliens), so it would be a cool Lora for those that want to create fan art for this game.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Time for the war results gentlemen...it took a bit of time for the counts to be done and be assured we are overlooking the deaths and such and shall make corrections when needed...
1691671736393.png

• Thinking Face
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: mcmng and Gtdead

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Don't you dare bring Mommy 4th into this! Is Shadow's suffering not enough for you?! Can't you stand on your own?!
Mommy 4th is apart of EVERYONE no matter the choice I make she can intervene whenever...and guess what? She didn't which means my claim is true!

The great elder...he who awoke me to Mommy 4th's love and guidance DrakoGhoul would have said something by now in regards to all this...which means he too must know that ye is a traitor apart of the Discordian bourgeoisie plot to overthrow one of the most vocal factions in the F95 thread...sneaky Discordians.

Seeing us now use them against each other can be called nothing other than torture, for our Lady Shadow has already stopped wagging her tail. A tragedy of untold consequences.
Her tail wags no longer because she knows what must be done...purging the heretics is the only way forward...even she knew this when she informed Mommy dearest of the traitor who plotted against her in the truest truth Gtdead knows of this...he is a fellow devout and is very wise and informed of it!

Stop averting your eyes and see reason, if you have truly been to the Discord yourself, then you must have also seen the reactions my message received. Is this what you want? That the Discordians remain in their ignorance and fear of our Lady Shadow? That they never feel her warmth? That they never understand and reach out? No. You do not. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
Oh the Discordians shall know warmth...when it is brought to them properly...given time they shall accept the clap...be it gentle...or through more...violent means...of course Mommy 4th and Shadow would prefer the gentle path but sometimes...you gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette which they know better than any of us!

Let's end this, old friend. This has already gone on for long enough.

I may not be as savvy in the way of memes as you, nor am I a match for your zeal in lashing out punishment.
'Tis not who I am, or want to be.
We shall end this...for now.

My victory has been sealed and I sit upon a mound of heretic corpses...Lady Shadow shall grace me and her children RogueEagle RonaldGrand6969 mcmng and brother Gtdead despite he being an observer to the conflict.

Know this heretic, the next time you try to do this come with a strong force.

But know this, in time, my efforts will bear fruit, and when that happens, not even you will be able to deny me of my rightful place among you any longer.
Good luck...I am known to be...set in my ways so to speak.

GLORY TO SHADOW, GLORY TO HER VISAGE, GLORY TO ALL THAT SHE IS, GLORY TO MOMMY 4TH, GLORY TO HER ETERNAL LOVE FOR ALL OF HER CHILDREN, AND GLORY TO THE DOGCLAPPERS & THEIR ALLIES!
We do it for her.jpg

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I'm honestly kind of shocked that a lot of people struggled with this part. If you're mostly focusing Power, it should be easy to cross 100 before Aglaecwif. This is without a lot of corruption choices as well, which would push you to 105, I believe. The only problem would be meeting the skill requirement. You can just ask Aglaecwif for that though.
originally I had no way near the amount of skill required even if i took the buff from aglae. Laurie needs what 27 28? I had about 19 at that part. So I missed quite a few skill points

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
The Great Civil War has ended and another Chapter is written. To the victor the spoils, by the grace of our Lady Shadow.
The chapter's title shall be "The Reformist's Folly", a reminder to all those who challenge the order of things and that F95zone reigns supreme.

The two sides shall be forever known as:
1) The Loyalists, led by the Prophet ItzSyther, and his entourage of RonaldGrand6969, RogueEagle and mcmng
2) The Reformists, led by Nevart the Heretic and his legion of Discordfags.

The result was a decisive victory for the Loyalists, striking a terrible blow both in F95zone and Discord, under the guidance of the Prophet and the blessings of Lady Shadow. Let it be known that by the right of might, henceforth no one shall question his teachings because Lady Shadow smiles on him and her light is both beautiful and terrible. His entourage proved their zeal and valor on the battleground and they were awarded medals, great honor and the favor of our Lady Shadow.

The blood of Reformists flowed like a river. Nevart the Heretic was sparred but earned the title of Furry as designated by wiseman Necromater, forever blemished and humbled, and a testament to the Prophet's capacity for mercy. But he still retains a glimmer of hope, that the future generations will see the wisdom in his words and start their own rebellion. Will this come to pass, or it's just the delusions of a defeated and broken man?

Eternal Glory to Lady Shadow, the Manipulator, the Great Schemer, the Lover, the Friend of Man, the Good Sister.
Glory to the Prophet and his perennial quest for the Truest Truth, his words may always withstand scrutiny.
Glory to his entourage of Holy Warriors, their actions may always be exalted and spread the will of the Lady.

PS. Fuck, poetic license is nice. Loremaster Gtdead had his beauty sleep and now he can spin the tale however he likes. I wonder if people will remember my version or the true sequence of events. Let the experiment commence.

Last edited:

Katsuki45

Nov 8, 2020
Mommy 4th is apart of EVERYONE no matter the choice I make she can intervene whenever...and guess what? She didn't which means my claim is true!

The great elder...he who awoke me to Mommy 4th's love and guidance DrakoGhoul would have said something by now in regards to all this...which means he too must know that ye is a traitor apart of the Discordian bourgeoisie plot to overthrow one of the most vocal factions in the F95 thread...sneaky Discordians.

Her tail wags no longer because she knows what must be done...purging the heretics is the only way forward...even she knew this when she informed Mommy dearest of the traitor who plotted against her in the truest truth Gtdead knows of this...he is a fellow devout and is very wise and informed of it!

Oh the Discordians shall know warmth...when it is brought to them properly...given time they shall accept the clap...be it gentle...or through more...violent means...of course Mommy 4th and Shadow would prefer the gentle path but sometimes...you gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette which they know better than any of us!

We shall end this...for now.

My victory has been sealed and I sit upon a mound of heretic corpses...Lady Shadow shall grace me and her children RogueEagle RonaldGrand6969 mcmng and brother Gtdead despite he being an observer to the conflict.

Know this heretic, the next time you try to do this come with a strong force.

Good luck...I am known to be...set in my ways so to speak.

GLORY TO SHADOW, GLORY TO HER VISAGE, GLORY TO ALL THAT SHE IS, GLORY TO MOMMY 4TH, GLORY TO HER ETERNAL LOVE FOR ALL OF HER CHILDREN, AND GLORY TO THE DOGCLAPPERS & THEIR ALLIES!
View attachment 2841212
70fc8959be6faf9f9771d2f38266eb75ad381b97f34aea55f963a688492cab03.png

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes