Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Alrighty, I finished up my 5th Playthrough. Managed to meet the 20 Corruption requirement for all of the dream sequence while getting a perfect on Valravn fight with 19 Skill and 80 Power. Also did the Aglaecwif scene and still saved Laurie. That's on top of being able to get the Rebirth Dead End, if I wanted. This was completely legit by the way. The pathing was kind of a pain and you'll definitely miss out of corruption from not doing the Kenny scene. It can't be helped though since I took the extra skill from Michael.

This playthrough might just be almost near perfect. Only "casualties" were Jake and Bailey but let's be honest, you can probably still revive Bailey later. You likely don't even have to let her scene progress pass the Minyak encounter, since you eat her either way and her memories are stored. As for Jake, let's not even kid ourselves here, he's my forever victim.

Anyway, my stats from this update are:

Hero Name: Veil

Power: 350
Skill: 31
Corruption: 37
Public Opinion: 770
Government Opinion: 180

Now that's out of the way, I got to restart the Murderhobo, write down his stats and then finish up the others as well before doing the same. Also, big sadge my Red Queen, Alexis, didn't get acknowledged for taking out that fast S-Rank at Tiffany's wedding. Malik kill stealing. Then again, if Lexi got credit for it, she'll likely be sent out more so she probably turned down the achievement! I'm 100% coping. :cry:
I'm still not used to seeing the new power levels. Before we only just barely had 100 power and now we swole af.

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I should be asleep right now but my brain wouldn't let me after all dis shiz:
View attachment 2836051
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God why do I do these things?
Muh absolute brother in christ and sea, it's not the time for sleep right now what are you talking about...
You don't mean to say you haven't slept since yesterday... right? RIGHT?

• Sad
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Muh absolute brother in christ and sea, it's not the time for sleep right now what are you talking about...
You don't mean to say you haven't slept since yesterday... right? RIGHT?
I have not slept a wink since yesterday.

Up all night doing fuckery (I'm just lucky I don't have work for 2 days to get my self in order).

I wanna sleep but alas I cannot. Every time I lay down I cannot drift off to sweet slumber...to feel Mommy and Shadow's embrace on mah Soul and Heart.

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Jared has to die...tis da only way Syther can rest properly and not compare him to Jared Fogle.

Also damn, I do recall her mentioning she recently turned 18...oh well she looks young enough to be apart of Jared's loli Brigade so off she goes.
There's only one reason a character would turn 18 in this kind of game...

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Oh boy....well looks like necromater gets to kill Zara via dick tentacles.

Ima head off to try and sleep again cya brothers and sisters!
298940283_618458809794199_5180092479880248730_n.jpg
I have not sleep a bit had to go to take the wife to the hospital one of her cunts was giving birth now the world have a New ginger goth XD boy i'm Hungry and tired.
Oí why me? i hate the new character because she reminds me of my previous gothcunt of a girlfriend same hairstyle and the look of i own your ass till you get your Papers. now you know i had a toxic relationship and i mean nuclear toxic

Last edited:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
But... MC literally did acquire the Pistol Shrimp mechanism. And it has been his most powerful attack since the day he acquired it.
His axe hand that hits above his weight class and allowed him to punch up to higher levels is literally the pistol shrimp mechanism.

The thermal attack relies on making the attack underwater and is useless in air for the MC.

The sonic attack is because the pistol shrimp is hitting soft targets (fish) and cannot regenerate its arm the way the MC can.
MC found that it would be far more effective if he mounts a metal axe on it and physically hits the enemy with an axe with all the force of a pistol shrimp arm concentrated on the axe head.
And reinforces the heck out of his arm to preserve energy on regeneration.

Technically speaking, when missing with the MC's super axe it still delivers a minor sonic attack.
it just is trivial against super threats. But it will be very effective at stunning fish just like a real pistol shrimp.
That is the Mantis Shrimp not the Pistol Shrimp, two completely different mechanics, with all due respect but next time i would search better before trying to invalidate someones theory, just sayin...
The Pistol Shrimp has such a better mechanic to a point where he can do what the Mantis Shrimp can without breaking itself appart and with higher force, the Mantis that create a spear like force or a catapult like launch mechanic, while powerful it can damage itself, the Pistol Shrimp can literally launch attacks so powerful that it can launch a bubble with enough heat to scare predators and with enough force to actually hurt them...

Again, do better research when superhumanising an animal weapon...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dipasimaan

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
What you just read my friend. A new adittion to our harem is sure to come soon for all of you who have yet to fall for the temptations of power alas, the path we powerseekers traverse is a dark and lonely one.
My murderhobo route everyone that could be dinned as god told us, now my path for that bitch is open.
So do goliath got that bussy or nah?
download.jpeg

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Alrighty, I finished up my 5th Playthrough. Managed to meet the 20 Corruption requirement for all of the dream sequence while getting a perfect on Valravn fight with 19 Skill and 80 Power. Also did the Aglaecwif scene and still saved Laurie. That's on top of being able to get the Rebirth Dead End, if I wanted. This was completely legit by the way. The pathing was kind of a pain and you'll definitely miss out of corruption from not doing the Kenny scene. It can't be helped though since I took the extra skill from Michael.

This playthrough might just be almost near perfect. Only "casualties" were Jake and Bailey but let's be honest, you can probably still revive Bailey later. You likely don't even have to let her scene progress pass the Minyak encounter, since you eat her either way and her memories are stored. As for Jake, let's not even kid ourselves here, he's my forever victim.

Anyway, my stats from this update are:

Hero Name: Veil

Power: 350
Skill: 31
Corruption: 37
Public Opinion: 770
Government Opinion: 180

Now that's out of the way, I got to restart the Murderhobo, write down his stats and then finish up the others as well before doing the same. Also, big sadge my Red Queen, Alexis, didn't get acknowledged for taking out that fast S-Rank at Tiffany's wedding. Malik kill stealing. Then again, if Lexi got credit for it, she'll likely be sent out more so she probably turned down the achievement! I'm 100% coping. :cry:
bro what I tried so hard to save laurie but also smash monster mommy how'd you do this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
New Patreon Post:

Unlocked

Some decently important characters

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Note: Looks like the results of the SIN Twin Experiment

Jun 21, 2023
That is the Mantis Shrimp not the Pistol Shrimp, two completely different mechanics, with all due respect but next time i would search better before trying to invalidate someones theory, just sayin...
The Pistol Shrimp has such a better mechanic to a point where he can do what the Mantis Shrimp can without breaking itself appart and with higher force, the Mantis that create a spear like force or a catapult like launch mechanic, while powerful it can damage itself, the Pistol Shrimp can literally launch attacks so powerful that it can launch a bubble with enough heat to scare predators and with enough force to actually hurt them...

Again, do better research when superhumanising an animal weapon...
You my friend is incorrect. Pistol awhile is far from weak but pound for pound mantis delivers the most force. Force is so massive that it creates vacuum on impact that occurs due to extreme force and speed known as cavitation bubble. The temperature is nearly that of the sun.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes