New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
The difficulty of overthrowing tyranny is usually pretty vast historically speaking but hey it being difficult to overthrow doesn't mean it shouldn't be.

:p
Hahaha if you have a death wish, sure, go ahead. It will be amusing to hear about your grand plan on how you will somehow destroy the guys that can squash you like a fly with barely an effort AND prevent their time lords from undoing any potential damage you might have caused that wasn't part of their plans.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Hahaha if you have a death wish, sure, go ahead. It will be amusing to hear about your grand plan on how you will somehow destroy the guys that can squash you like a fly with barely an effort AND prevent their time lords from undoing any potential damage you might have caused that wasn't part of their plans.
Shit not to mention any other potential time lords out there who might be in favor of the current regime (and HERO).

Its likely time based powers are rare (unlike fire based powers from what I understand are quite common in the world of superhuman...we learned that from this current update I think or the one prior. Perhaps DrakoGhoul the great loremaster knows) but I doubt its to the point there are literally only 2 people with it...and if there are only 2 its kinda whack they are both with HERO (just screams bad writing and railroaded galore for everything to be HERO's way in that regard if it were the case).

That's kinda the problem with time based powers...they can just say "Nope" no matter how strong, smart, or charming you are. Poof everything you did undone. It's very railroady...but thats kind of the point lol.

Reminds me of some TRPG superpower horror stories you see pop up once in a while.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Shit not to mention any other potential time lords out there who might be in favor of the current regime (and HERO).

Its likely time based powers are rare (unlike fire based powers from what I understand are quite common in the world of superhuman...we learned that from this current update I think or the one prior. Perhaps DrakoGhoul the great loremaster knows) but I doubt its to the point there are literally only 2 people with it...and if there are only 2 its kinda whack they are both with HERO (just screams bad writing and railroaded galore for everything to be HERO's way in that regard if it were the case).

That's kinda the problem with time based powers...they can just say "Nope" no matter how strong, smart, or charming you are. Poof everything you did undone. It's very railroady...but thats kind of the point lol.

Reminds me of some TRPG superpower horror stories you see pop up once in a while.
Yep but time powers always have a trick most likely they age quickly or brain injuries when the timeline fix itself and we know deus surfers from the last one that he takes it sometimes yes but time fuckery is a hell of a drug XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yep but time powers always have a trick most likely they age quickly or brain injuries when the timeline fix itself
Well the aging thing doesn't seem to really matter for Superhumans (as far as we've seen thus far) I mean the captains all look pretty young and even the MC commented on that fact when you ask Nyx her age (I believe).

So far the oldest superhumans are all still alive and poppin off like they were back in their heydays.

Now the brain thing is a major possibility but if we use Deus as our example it doesn't seem to be that big of a deal (perhaps level plays a role here like the higher you are the less bad it is. Like when the MC tried to enlarge himself at level 1 but couldn't do it due to a height cap for level 1).

Although its quite possible the drawbacks for each time lord could be different depending on what gave them their time lord powers.

Actually this makes me think...so we know the MC can be fucked up MAJOR time by electricity does this apply to Ella too? Fire obviously affects her (but then again she had a piece of the fucking sun dropped on her but that's plasma which is different from fire).

My guess is "Yes" but it'd be interesting to see that weaknesses may differ even if the powers are similar (kinda like how some powers may be similar but act differently like with Jake/Demi or Clark/Tiffany).

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Well the aging thing doesn't seem to really matter for Superhumans (as far as we've seen thus far) I mean the captains all look pretty young and even the MC commented on that fact when you ask Nyx her age (I believe).

So far the oldest superhumans are all still alive and poppin off like they were back in their heydays.

Now the brain thing is a major possibility but if we use Deus as our example it doesn't seem to be the case (or perhaps his level is too high and the drawbacks barely mess with him anymore).

Although its quite possible the drawbacks for each time lord could be different depending on what gave them their time lord powers.
I wanna see zack vs deus
descarga (28).jpeg
images (37).jpeg
Gonna go down like this and i would be fine with it XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

To be frank, the Authority trait was rare too before Jake, apparently. Time being a rare trait, on the scale of Deus, would actually make sense. Especially if he's a Apostle Spawn. Kind of like how the MC's Memory Trait is leagues above everyone else's but he hasn't been able to form mental links from a distance yet. Once he can, no other Memory Trait user would be his match besides Aglaecwif and Mommy 4th, obviously. This would be the same for Deus as you can see when he's compared to Zack by Xanthe. Or MC and Ella with their regeneration compared to others.

Now the brain thing is a major possibility but if we use Deus as our example it doesn't seem to be that big of a deal (perhaps level plays a role here like the higher you are the less bad it is. Like when the MC tried to enlarge himself at level 1 but couldn't do it due to a height cap for level 1).

Actually this makes me think...so we know the MC can be fucked up MAJOR time by electricity does this apply to Ella too? Fire obviously affects her (but then again she had a piece of the fucking sun dropped on her but that's plasma which is different from fire).

My guess is "Yes" but it'd be interesting to see that weaknesses may differ even if the powers are similar (kinda like how some powers may be similar but act differently like with Jake/Demi or Clark/Tiffany).
For the Nyx part, she mentions that's she's 82 when the MC's guessed that she was 28. So yeah, they all look pretty young. I believe the aging process slows during 4th Evolution and stops completely at the 5th.

As for Ella, she was damaged by the fire and radiation from the sun during Nico's fight. It actually took her a bit to regenerate because she didn't use her unchanging "Body" thing when Nico nuked her with the sun.

That also brings up an old comment of mine. Since she basically shares two of the MC's weaknesses, why has nobody used lightning on her? I think only Nico mentioned trying to use a rainstorm against her but no one else didn't think to use it? Also, I could be misremembering, but doesn't Tree Boy have lightning as his power as well? Seems like an oversight on HERO's part there unless they don't have one strong enough or don't know MC is weak to electricity. Though, maybe she's actually immune to it. I think I questioned it here long ago but it slipped my mind as the game progressed.

• Red Heart

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
That also brings up an old comment of mine. Since she basically shares two of the MC's weaknesses, why has nobody used lightning on her? I think only Nico mentioned trying to use a rainstorm against her but no one else didn't think to use it? Also, I could be misremembering, but doesn't Tree Boy have lightning as his power as well? Seems like an oversight on HERO's part there unless they don't have one strong enough or don't know MC is weak to electricity. Though, maybe she's actually immune to it. I think I questioned it here long ago but it slipped my mind as the game progressed.
I think tree boy's power is similar-ish to Michael in the fact that he can take certain elements like fire (which he used against Ella) I might be wrong tho.

No clue if HERO knows of MC's weakness to electricity or not I'd be surprised if they didn't have a vague idea of what can/cannot harm him.

Deryl figured out his weakness (electricity) just by taking a sample from him and I believe MC gave a simple to Xanthe too? (Might be misremembering that) but in any case if he did I'm shocked Xanthe didn't run in depth tests on it like ploppin electricity down upon it.

Edit: Yeah Tree boi's power is kinda similar to Michael's although we haven't seen too much of what Michael can do. Tree boi can use elements as weapons (like a Magma blade or his Cold cannon) but maybe that's all he can do? We only saw those 2 being used and unlike Michael he didn't seem to have to have a nearby corpse or a power being used near him.

Then again perhaps he can store power(s) he saw (Michael thought about that being a possibility for himself before).

Last edited:
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I'll remind you that people in the court of the renewed Bourbon monarchy laughed at Napoleon upon his return from exile in the south. They laughed at his 1,000 man honor guard, they laughed at the notion it would ever even reach Paris little lone legitimately pose a threat to the nation.

A couple army defections later and Napoleon enters Paris unopposed. While the King and those that laughed at the ridiculous threat, the ludicrous notion of it's victory fled to Belgium.

History proved them fools.

All I'll say.

• Angry
Reactions: Robotai

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I think tree boy's power is similar-ish to Michael in the fact that he can take certain elements like fire (which he used against Ella) I might be wrong tho.

No clue if HERO knows of MC's weakness to electricity or not I'd be surprised if they didn't have a vague idea of what can/cannot harm him.

Deryl figured out his weakness (electricity) just by taking a sample from him and I believe MC gave a simple to Xanthe too? (Might be misremembering that) but in any case if he did I'm shocked Xanthe didn't run in depth tests on it like ploppin electricity down upon it.

Edit: Yeah Tree boi's power is kinda similar to Michael's although we haven't seen too much of what Michael can do. Tree boi can use elements as weapons (like a Magma blade or his Cold cannon) but maybe that's all he can do? We only saw those 2 being used and unlike Michael he didn't seem to have to have a nearby corpse or a power being used near him.

Then again perhaps he can store power(s) he saw (Michael thought about that being a possibility for himself before).
I'm not able to check now but Nyx says something about Tree Boy's power right before the Michael and Tiffany evolution scene. I think it said he can use a lot of elements for his power but I'm not recalling the specific one's he can use.

• Red Heart

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm not able to check now but Nyx says something about Tree Boy's power right before the Michael and Tiffany evolution scene. I think it said he can use a lot of elements for his power but I'm not recalling the specific one's he can use.
Hopped in to confirm for you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's what Nyx said his powers can do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't seem like electricity is apart of his arsenal though maybe because his own stunting of his growth by remaining at level 3.

At any rate his and michael's power(s) seem similar enough although its only a matter of time to see how far Michael can go with his abilities (doesn't seem like he can weaponize like Tree boi can tho).

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
ItzSyther
hey syther me and some of theboys at uni today were talking about freedom and what the government can and can't tell you to do and it ended up with my smartest bro (he got a fuckin 1520 on the sat) saying people clapping animals is okay and doesn't hurt anyone, and that im weird for not liking fur suits. im becoming concerned that this clappining you speak of is becoming real

me right now
1692755530484.png

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
ItzSyther
hey syther me and some of theboys at uni today were talking about freedom and what the government can and can't tell you to do and it ended up with my smartest bro (he got a fuckin 1520 on the sat) saying people clapping animals is okay and doesn't hurt anyone, and that im weird for not liking fur suits. im becoming concerned that this clappining you speak of is becoming real

me right now
View attachment 2871424
images (12).jpeg
Meh i don't care as long the love is pure XD
descarga (13).jpeg
images (38).jpeg
Also don't forget the more beauty a woman has the more crazy she is. but we men think either with our dicks or our brains there ain't enough blood for both at the same time XD So we don't mind the red flags till is late to go back
images (24).jpeg
Me? I gave up long ago XD
368343224_7313527565327947_5806768696322195028_n.jpg

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
ItzSyther

me right now
View attachment 2871424
The clapping was always real my brother...the day we get ourselves a clapper president is the day I die laughing.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
ItzSyther

me right now
View attachment 2871424
If we are talking fursuits, you do you; it's literally just like cosplay but more of a sweat fest, the only reason it's 'weird' is because a majority of the populace terminally online said it was and everyone else followed like cattle to the whip of not thinking for themselves.

As for ACTUAL beastiality I dunno...that's some DANGEROUS grounds...I'm going to throw my hat into the ring anyways. There's been numerous times a human has had relations with an animal 'consensually' according to them. Laws say animals can't consent but alas, those are just laws; if one came out today saying it was not possible to hold a spoon I'd half expect a large majority of the populace to bend over and empty out all the spoons from their kitchen ware. The main issue is the mental side of the animal, whether they ACTUALLY know what they are doing or are just giving into senseless primal instinct, like someone drugged not truly realizing the situation they are in (animal) and their party mate taking advantage of it (human). Perhaps the intelligent animals may be more suitable to ACTUALLY know what they are doing but alas, we'll never know. I personally would never fornicate with an animal. I'm sure there's someone far more informed on the animal mindset scientifically on the matter than I, but those are just my thoughts.

As for animal girls/boys (hybrids?), ONE HUNDRED PERCENT smash. You're honestly just racist if you find it weird or disgusting, it could quite literally just be as simple as picturing someone you know with a permanent cat ear headband but with more animal variations on a global scale.

This has been Ronald Ted Talks.

Edit: Shadow can consent as we can literally just communicate with her and ask her.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
If we are talking fursuits, you do you; it's literally just like cosplay but more of a sweat fest, the only reason it's 'weird' is because a majority of the populace terminally online said it was and everyone else followed like cattle to the whip of not thinking for themselves.

As for ACTUAL beastiality I dunno...that's some DANGEROUS grounds...I'm going to throw my hat into the ring anyways. There's been numerous times a human has had relations with an animal 'consensually' according to them. Laws say animals can't consent but alas, those are just laws. The main issue is the mental side of the animal, whether they ACTUALLY know what they are doing or are just giving into senseless primal instinct, like someone drugged not truly realizing the situation they are in (animal) and their party mate taking advantage of it (human). Perhaps the intelligent animals may be more suitable to ACTUALLY know what they are doing but alas, he'll never know. I personally would never fornicate with an animal. I'm sure there's someone far more informed on the animal mindset scientifically on the matter than I, but those are just my thoughts.

As for animal girls/boys (hybrids?), ONE HUNDRED PERCENT smash. You're honestly just racist if you find it weird or disgusting, it could quite literally just be as simple as picturing someone you know with a permanent cat ear headband but with more animal variations on a global scale.

This has been Ronald Ted Talks.

Edit: Shadow can consent as we can literally just communicate with her and ask her.
I agree with this post. Although the genre of bestiality is not widely recognized, it should be, but bestiality is not used as a common genre anymore. I like and enjoy games with bestiality but sadly that genre seems to be more scarce on here, I am seeing less games that have bestiality. Games like "Man's best friend and King's tale" were great games, but the dev no longer continues these titles. :cry: Anyone know any good bestiality games right now? Seems like an abandoned genre to me.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I agree with this post. Although the genre of bestiality is not widely recognized, it should be, but bestiality is not used as a common genre anymore. I like and enjoy games with bestiality but sadly that genre seems to be more scarce on here, I am seeing less games that have bestiality. Games like "Man's best friend and King's tale" were great games, but the dev no longer continues these titles. :cry: Anyone know any good bestiality games right now? Seems like an abandoned genre to me.
Well its not exactly bestiality but there's Teraurge which is more about fucking Xenos (but it does have the player fucking alien animals too) while it says its abandoned the dev is currently switching the game over to another engine.

There's also Tits (Trials in tainted space) and other Fenoxo games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Well its not exactly bestiality but there's Teraurge which is more about fucking Xenos (but it does have the player fucking alien animals too) while it says its abandoned the dev is currently switching the game over to another engine.

There's also Tits (Trials in tainted space) and other Fenoxo games.
Your contribution is most admirable good sir! Thanks.

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes