hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
To be honest, I don't understand why torturing is allowed in some countries, that is so messed up. :rolleyes:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I caught up with the thread, and before I post my disciplinary slaps to you fucking degenerate ass sinners debating some bullshit, my thoughts on some of the posts that I'm too lazy to quote:

Jared's new look is good imo. I like that becomes a Superhuman made him look more...Superhuman lol. Same thing happened to Jake and the MC so I'm all for it.

This whole debate on destroying H.E.R.O, replacing the government, etc. What are some of you smoking. Listen, I get it, I hate H.E.R.O as much (if not more) as the next guy; but they ARE necessary CURRENTLY due to the monster threat. Is that going to stop me from killing them? Of course not. But it doesn't deter the facts.

Now you COULD make an argument that H.E.R.O & S.I.N don't matter, and that it's actually just dependent on having Deus & Zack, even with all the Lvl 5s they'd have no way of stopping or even reversing the catastrophic events of the Monster attacks without those 2, this applies to the human government too.

That's the end of the argument though, you push it any further you're visibly ludicrous.

I saw the 2 new characters I'm putting money on the Left one being Michael's brother and NOT Michael, gtfo of here with that shit, unless he de-muscled since literally the Middle School visit then you all are on some cope.

The RIGHT bitch though hot diggity dog DAYUM. Glasses have NEVER looked sexier, christ on a station wagon. She goes to my second most attractive character (to my tastes) hands down, if only we could change her outfit......

necromater do not be afraid of your wife, my punishment would be IDENTICAL if not worse to someone who stole my dog. I recently saw someone's wife hold their husband back from beating a robber that was stealing their car; he got away due to that BITCH, I'd rather have someone who can actively laugh at murder/torture like me in my corner for when shit goes down; lucky fuck...

I saw that post about Lisa ItzSyther , and if I fuckin relapse because of you I'm gonna lose my SHIT! That looks in her eyes...those set of C H E E K S, that delectable LOOK OVER HER SHOULDER~

Ehem, well, you get the picture.

Mar 24, 2020
I saw the 2 new characters I'm putting money on the Left one being Michael's brother and NOT Michael, gtfo of here with that shit, unless he de-muscled since literally the Middle School visit then you all are on some cope.

The RIGHT bitch though hot diggity dog DAYUM. Glasses have NEVER looked sexier, christ on a station wagon. She goes to my second most attractive character (to my tastes) hands down, if only we could change her outfit......
Michael did seem skinnier during his evolution (specifically the part where hes clenching his hair in pain) michaelevo.PNG but i get what you where is point is at, i compared the Michael lookalike with Michael's standing pose and the lookalike looks noticably skinnier so unless Michael did de-muscle (kinda like what he did at his 2nd evolution) it can't surely be him (also the tattoo is different which is a detail WW hasn't gotten wrong in cgs since Michael was first introduced)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 2869020
That's not really Michael
Michael look a like, I have no clue. As for pinkie in black here, I would say that's Kira maybe? Could be Melody and that other preview pic with Pinkie in blue could be Kira. Either way, I think those 2 women from the recent previews are Kira and Melody. Just a guess but they've got a lot of mentions over the last 2 updates and that's usually when those characters appear. Don't really have any idea who they could be otherwise. That's my guess. Probably could be wrong on one of them or both.

As for my opinion on the visuals of the picture itself, she's obviously hot as fuck. She also looks like she doesn't fuck around and might kill us in a heartbeat. Nothing gets me going more than a woman after my heart, in a literal sense. The more dangerous the Waifu, the better I would say.

Mar 24, 2020
Michael look a like, I have no clue. As for pinkie in black here, I would say that's Kira maybe? Could be Melody and that other preview pic with Pinkie in blue could be Kira. Either way, I think those 2 women from the recent previews are Kira and Melody. Just a guess but they've got a lot of mentions over the last 2 updates and that's usually when those characters appear. Don't really have any idea who they could be otherwise. That's my guess. Probably could be wrong on one of them or both.

As for my opinion on the visuals of the picture itself, she's obviously hot as fuck. She also looks like she doesn't fuck around and might kill us in a heartbeat. Nothing gets me going more than a woman after my heart, in a literal sense. The more dangerous the Waifu, the better I would say.
i've been seeing a lot of Kira guesses on the new character profiles, may i ask what is the deal with this Kira character?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
i've been seeing a lot of Kira guesses on the new character profiles, may i ask what is the deal with this Kira character?
No problem. She's a Level 5 Lieutenant of Bernhardt's team. She was mentioned during the library section with Lisa about the amount Level 5 Superhumans in each team. She was then mentioned again this update when HERO was discussing SIN and Langdon's power.

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Oh right, i was missing some power to pass the check on my save, can you bang mommy monster and save laurie in a no corruption run ?
yes yes just be stronk enough getting over 100 wasn't tough for me in power in no corruption run and ask for skill with monster mommy after banging her I was lacking a bit skill so I asked for skill.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes