necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Meh i went to the editor and cheat the Living crap of my file.fuck it
images (26).jpeg
Still gonna torture that MF Jared

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 2869020
That's not really Michael
i forgot people post subscriber stuff on here.
also isn't that michael?

(edit: tattoos are different, whos the new girl?)

[post editorial note: the tattoos are different but on the exact same spot as michael's : possibly they are related to michaels family or its part of michael's evolution : the woman doesn't look like anybody we would know : could it be alice's disguise for the mission? : a new character/ character we haven't met yet? : also if it's not michael then is related to him : they look similar to michael could it be one of his brothers : which one survived? : gabe or met : most likely gabe, his attitude was similar to michael's from what we seen : gabe most likely was the long haired kid in michael's though]

Last edited:

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
View attachment 2869020
That's not really Michael
I dont know who that is, but he does look like michael mostly because of the tattoo and the pink chick not gonna lie among the female I have seen in this game so far she the most attractive one. She has the right amount of curve not to big and not small, decently fit judging from her stomach, the two ring hairstyle perfect for some "Rough" playtime and and those pearl like eyes with the classes to enhance them, so far:sneaky: she a 10. oh and michael brother he aright like his spike

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Speaking of dogclapper pantheon...
Dogclapper the way!.jpg
The faction of Claudia is weak...pitiful and therefore I bid them no more!

Claudia is a beta bitch of the dogclapper pantheon...just one of many to be...

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Also guys from the F95 thread, the O Great Sage WW just made an Unknown-tier only channel on discord where he'll public the rewards for this exclusive group (I don't know if here some of you are of this tier. That's why I'm saying it). Sadly, by the directives of WW himself, I won't share these rewards with you great people but maybe this could be the right time to upgrade your tier (if you could, economically speaking obv). WW with the creation of this channel also shared what appears to be new michael cg and I can only tell to y'all that he looks a bit different to the patreon post

Edit: Obv don't take my absolutely word for the last statement, I just report what most of that channel thinks

hrhr

May 13, 2019
For slave owners and gore lovers, Tibet is a system that worked well.

I do miss skinning teenage girls alive to make religious painting, using gutted people to do fortune telling and slaves doing all the farm work, where else am I going to get these?
Every now and then I open the thread and try to figure out what's going on, this time it was a step too far.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes