lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Cope and seethe.

More seriously then don't I didn't beg for your interaction.

More seriously then that, personal attacks and trying to dismiss an argument you disagree with by insult and belittlement is day one debate course material for you having no argument or case against it beyond personal feelings.
Your "arguments" were crushed several times by several people already, but this is the thing with religious fanatic like you - they have no need in any proof. Belief is enough.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Brother RonaldGrand6969 you have to teach me how to accidentally start arguments like this. It's fucking top tier!
Not really an argument by definition and I quote: for an argument to even take place there must be at least two sides. When two or more arguable positions exist, each constitutes part of the context.

I have moved away from debating context and point with a guy who just defaults to personal attacks and ad hominem fallacies.

But to be entirely blunt it is kinda funny seeing someone get heated over video game politics.

• Angry
Reactions: Robotai

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Your "arguments" were crushed several times by several people already
Not particularly, context, speculation, thought exercises. By parties, them and me, I have ideas, they have ideas. I enjoy the back and forth hence why I bother to engage at all. I do try to answer their points though.

But as for crushed? No? I disagree with their assertions and they mine, the only thing both sides came to agree on is that none of it really matters if the wrong monster lands early but that aside I have had a bit of fun with it.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Not really an argument by definition and I quote: for an argument to even take place there must be at least two sides. When two or more arguable positions exist, each constitutes part of the context.

I have moved away from debating context and point with a guy who just defaults to personal attacks and ad hominem fallacies.

But to be entirely blunt it is kinda funny seeing someone get heated over video game politics.
I recommend checkin out some of the big ass arguments that come out of the Fallout fandom.

Why yes PapaSyther is a proud supporter of the Enclave!
desktop-wallpaper-enclave-video-game-hq-enclave-fallout-enclave.jpg
Or rather....THE SNEEDCLAVE
_HX8N-C1_400x400.jpg

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Why yes PapaSyther is a proud supporter of the Enclave!
View attachment 2868748
God Bless the Enclave! God Bless America!

Also I rock Caesar's Legion guy(Best hope for the future of the Mojave and all), I am used to those chain debates that go on for actual dozens of pages.

Somewhat related to topic of Superhuman but tertiarily related to Fallout, those plasma weapons in setting are pretty nifty. Always glad to see heated death beams in any setting though they do look kinda goofy in Superhuman but they also remind me of the OG plasma rifles from Fallout so they have an odd charm to em.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Also I rock Caesar's Legion guy(Best hope for the future of the Mojave and all), I am used to those chain debates that go on for actual dozens of pages.
The Legion is truly the greatest and best hope for the Mojave! The NCR are nothing more than a nation of degenerates with a corrupt bureaucracy that is bound to fall.

Now only if we could get a Enclave playable faction (outside of Fallout 76) that'd be a damn dreammmmm.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ella is Evil
-The cult of mother
-The waifu wars
- Ella simps
- Copium Blue first strike
-the shitpost wars
- the fertility conundrum
- The living joke pussyboy
- The eugenics are we the baddies ? dilemma
- The Victim Jake Arc parts 1-2
-Copium Blue second chapter (that smurf is asking for a spanking)
Retardation fight: Syther and random retard spammed against each other so hard a mod rolled in and nearly kicked all our shit in.
-the blueballs update
-the dogclappers rise
- the waifu hunts
-the heretic burnings
- Ella is not that evil but still a cunt (why do we always go back here )
The Victim Jake Arc parts 3-4 (we talk about this way to much)
The Deryl Conundrum: Is he a bad friend or a bro?
-the nico and liz reckoning
- Copium Blue the cockblocking XD
-lvl2 vs lvl3 paradigm
- the Fmc Fundoshi crone
- Mother Latín
- the pistol , the bombardier and the zap
- Deryl a genius ,a friend ,an asshole
- the long dogs night.
- THE DISCORD HERESY ( the crazy people are surprisingly loyal)
- the hounds of shame ( weird art and dog heads)
- Bailey by the sea
-The Bull , The Bear and The Broker (mankind never changes) .

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ella is Evil
-The cult of mother
-The waifu wars
- Ella simps
- Copium Blue first strike
-the shitpost wars
- the fertility conundrum
- The living joke pussyboy
- The eugenics are we the baddies ? dilemma
- The Victim Jake Arc parts 1-2
-Copium Blue second chapter (that smurf is asking for a spanking)
Retardation fight: Syther and random retard spammed against each other so hard a mod rolled in and nearly kicked all our shit in.
-the blueballs update
-the dogclappers rise
- the waifu hunts
-the heretic burnings
- Ella is not that evil but still a cunt (why do we always go back here )
The Victim Jake Arc parts 3-4 (we talk about this way to much)
The Deryl Conundrum: Is he a bad friend or a bro?
-the nico and liz reckoning
- Copium Blue the cockblocking XD
-lvl2 vs lvl3 paradigm
- the Fmc Fundoshi crone
- Mother Latín
- the pistol , the bombardier and the zap
- Deryl a genius ,a friend ,an asshole
- the long dogs night.
- THE DISCORD HERESY ( the crazy people are surprisingly loyal)
- the hounds of shame ( weird art and dog heads)
- Bailey by the sea
-The Bull , The Bear and The Broker (mankind never changes) .
God I love this list
Screenshot (1199).jpg
And yes Claudia may or may not be getting beaten on the regular like a 1950s housewife by lady Shadow.

Why? Cause she giving off Beta energy and we all know how Lady Shadow feels about that.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Man wait I didn't mean to. It's ItzSyther and Shadow's power that tells me to do it. Plz restrain your wife before she locate and castrates me
Worry not brother she is busy with her nieces she won't hunt you down for that. for now........ :)
the icstor incident doesn't count boy she was mad that time

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I predict that one day there shall be a great war over Necro Booty
1266012-most-popular-knights-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
necromater thy booty shall become a great prize in the future if my prediction is right.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: necromater

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This is the last bit I will say on this subject because the Anti HERO sentiment always never have an answer to prevent the monster threat. There's absolutely no way to achieve freedom and peace for humanity by destroying all of HERO. It doesn't matter what elaborate reason you come up with or plans you believe could work with them gone. You will absolutely lose to the monsters the same day they disappeared. That's before the Apostles, who are beyond S-Class, even arrive to earth.

Humanity can't fight the monster threat. Remnants of HERO and SIN can't fight the monster threat and most of them wouldn't. Others would rule with their own powers. You would have to force them to help because they're not willing to risk their life fighting monsters. We saw examples of this with a female agent this update. A lot of them are not built for fighting and forcing them will only make them rebel or leave. You won't find selfless individuals, at the level required, willing to fight for "freedom" and "peace".

It takes decades for Level 3s to build up the power to fight A-Rank monsters. Decades you don't have. Level 3 in of itself is extremely difficult to reach. There's no way to control said individual, if they did succeed, since now they would be the strongest on the planet. If the plan hinges on other individuals being willing to fight alongside you, then you're going to be disappointed by how power corrupts and that they easily turned against you. Either by their own selfishness or the monsters grooming their spawns. Which is another thing that gets overlooked.

So to end this off. None of your solutions would work in this world. You won't succeed at making an adequate replacement for HERO or be able to control superhumans or to even get them to care. You won't be able to even slow the monsters down and your aspiration for true peace for humans would end up as a delusion because not even the humans would fall in line for your ideas, willingly. With no HERO or World Government, there's nothing holding Superhumans and Monsters back from doing what they want. The world would collapse even faster than before and humanity will disappear forever. That's the ultimate end to this specific quest for "peace" because there's no legitimate answer to the monster problem with all of HERO gone.

That is all.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes