RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
So basically, copy Dexter and HERO while adding a little twist on it? All of what you're suggesting wouldn't work at all. You said you want all of HERO gone. That means no leftovers for you and even if there were, those are Level 1 and 2 Superhumans that can't fight, like I said. What are you going to do to stop B-Class Monster?

The fact that you think SIN will actually help is also interesting since they're just as corrupt, if not more than the world government itself. Langdon doesn't give a shit and he won't help you. His only objective is to surpass Dexter in power and wealth. So you won't be getting any help at all while being penniless. SIN also only has level 1 and 2 superhumans as well.

Like said, it's easy to say you can do this and that with HERO and the World Government gone but when said scenario go down and a S-Class monster eradicates you and your entire plan, it just makes you look foolish. You would have basically contributed to the extinction of humanity just for your own selfish reasons. Which actually makes you worse than HERO, in my eyes because you weren't actually a help at all.
Tis a joke I believe brother Drako. I don't believe anyone TRULY believes H.E.R.O going away would be a good thing.

But if we do think of it in a serious manner putting them in their place however or showing that their wrongs have consequences wouldn't be a BAD thing, you'd essentially cull them under your thumb like they have the Supreme Minister; keep them in check if you will.

As for S.I.N it's HILARIOUS to think they'd ever do anything for the greater good. Some members may defend their families but that's about it, the organization as a whole would probably crumble once a bunch of Monster attacks actually started showing up. More importantly; they don't care.

The Monster attack scenario would crush BOTH sides IF neither had Deus or Zack however. I'm sure the Lvl 5s would be fine but predicting/reversing the damage? Wouldn't work with JUST them, I'd wager even now given how undisciplined their new members are.

P.S: The World Government (humans) are useless other than keeping themselves from crumbling. They couldn't hold a candle to the Monster threat.

Reactions: Katsuki45

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
To long have i observed this thread descend into degeneracy. I have watched from the shadows(Ironic) vowing not to interfere beyond small snippets refraining from reacting to any post. It is time for resistance against this degeneracy that has taken a hold of this thread.

First i leave a present the the degenerate Doggen Clappen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This...this is BLASPHEMY AGAINST HER DIVINE VISAGE! I WILL RAPE YOUR SKULL YOU FUCKING HEATHEN!

YOU ARE WORSE THEN THE HERETICS AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T DEFACE HER BEAUTY....

You leave me with no choice...you are perhaps the most horrendous enemy that there could be...and for that I unleash the Dogclapper's most unholy weapon upon thee
We were going to save that for the next great Waifu war...but this is far more pressing!

Also Itzsyther please don't include me in your weird memes with those drawings. Anyway you probably wont see me post here or react often, and this might be the only meme post i ever do. But i will be watching. how to enfd poost uhhghghh
Now usually I'd outright ignore such a request due to what you've done but since you did request (and even said please) for me not to include you in my glorious memes I won't.

PapaSyther is going through his character development arc atm :ROFLMAO:

Took necromater's advice and have been touchin da grass
touch-grass.gif
Soon enough I shall be able to properly speak to the ladies and not mention Lady Shadow's glorious visage to them!

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Tis a joke I believe brother Drako. I don't believe anyone TRULY believes H.E.R.O going away would be a good thing.

But if we do think of it in a serious manner putting them in their place however or showing that their wrongs have consequences wouldn't be a BAD thing, you'd essentially cull them under your thumb like they have the Supreme Minister; keep them in check if you will.

As for S.I.N it's HILARIOUS to think they'd ever do anything for the greater good. Some members may defend their families but that's about it, the organization as a whole would probably crumble once a bunch of Monster attacks actually started showing up. More importantly; they don't care.

The Monster attack scenario would crush BOTH sides IF neither had Deus or Zack however. I'm sure the Lvl 5s would be fine but predicting/reversing the damage? Wouldn't work with JUST them, I'd wager even now given how undisciplined their new members are.

P.S: The World Government (humans) are useless other than keeping themselves from crumbling. They couldn't hold a candle to the Monster threat.
Thing is, you can't overthrow HERO without the Level 5 Captains and their squads gone. They're the main force of HERO. They share the same ideology. If Dexter were to die, the captains and Xanthe would take over until Tiffany is old enough. Hence, HERO would still exist. The guy said he wanted HERO gone, so the captains and their squad would have to be killed or sent away in his scenario. If not then they wouldn't bend to some random guy's demand.

As for the last part, that's my point. If HERO can barely stop the monster attack, with all of their power, what makes anyone think they'll do better if HERO disappeared? Especially with the Apostles on their way right now. It's basically saying extinction is fine as long as I destroy HERO and the World Government first. It sounds more like a ego thing because peace isn't going to happen with HERO, World Government and SIN gone. Only thing gone is humanity and the world itself.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Thing is, you can't overthrow HERO without the Level 5 Captains and their squads gone. They're the main force of HERO. They share the same ideology. If Dexter were to die, the captains and Xanthe would take over until Tiffany is old enough. Hence, HERO would still exist. The guy said he wanted HERO gone, so the captains and their squad would have to be killed or sent away in his scenario. If not then they wouldn't bend to some random guy's demand.

As for the last part, that's my point. If HERO can barely stop the monster attack, with all of their power, what makes anyone think they'll do better if HERO disappeared? Especially with the Apostles on their way right now. It's basically saying extinction is fine as long as I destroy HERO and the World Government first. It sounds more like a ego thing because peace isn't going to happen with HERO, World Government and SIN gone. Only thing gone is humanity and the world itself.
Does make me wonder how we are to actually DEAL with the Apostles, let alone the Arbiter's if they "resurrect".

So far they have found 2 of their corpses but I believe (could be wrong) Zack beat ONE at Lvl 4 or with an unperfected Xanthe Serum (which is why it took him so long to recover?)

Regardless, even if they DO beat them those are only their Vessels. They'd still have to ACTUALLY kill their original selves. I have no doubt Bernhardt, Malik, and Deus could destroy them, but the rest? That might be a challenge...even if we assume ALL the Captains could take on ONE that's only 5 Apostles out of 12 they have to beat, and that's disregarding other Uber powerful S Class Monsters like Aglaecwif, Valravn Prime, Rebis, etc.

Some of the Lieutenants could also put up a fight too obviously, like Henri, and maybe Lisa & Kira, possibly Elijah (not enough known feats). But I doubt Alexis, Clark, or Nicolette would be able to KILL the Apostles, they'd have to work on the S Classes and Ancient S Classes.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Does make me wonder how we are to actually DEAL with the Apostles, let alone the Arbiter's if they "resurrect".
Whelp the best bet at the moment is for the MC to somehow 'tame' the Arbiter in his noggin.

If he was able to utilize it's power while retaining himself I don't see why he couldn't fight on par or better than some apostles although thats a while away (something tells me we won't be seein our arb for a good long time).

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Whelp the best bet at the moment is for the MC to somehow 'tame' the Arbiter in his noggin.

If he was able to utilize it's power while retaining himself I don't see why he couldn't fight on par or better than some apostles although thats a while away (something tells me we won't be seein our arb for a good long time).
Except again, there are 10 other Apostles, and potentially 5 other Arbiters that can be resurrected. If we took them on with that power 1 at a time sure, but if we assume that 2 Apostles = 1 Arbiter then we are still gravely outmatched, and that's excluding the Monsters that outnumber us a billion to one.

Reactions: ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

So far they have found 2 of their corpses but I believe (could be wrong) Zack beat ONE at Lvl 4 or with an unperfected Xanthe Serum (which is why it took him so long to recover?)

Regardless, even if they DO beat them those are only their Vessels. They'd still have to ACTUALLY kill their original selves. I have no doubt Bernhardt, Malik, and Deus could destroy them, but the rest? That might be a challenge...even if we assume ALL the Captains could take on ONE that's only 5 Apostles out of 12 they have to beat, and that's disregarding other Uber powerful S Class Monsters like Aglaecwif, Valravn Prime, Rebis, etc.

Some of the Lieutenants could also put up a fight too obviously, like Henri, and maybe Lisa & Kira, possibly Elijah (not enough known feats). But I doubt Alexis, Clark, or Nicolette would be able to KILL the Apostles, they'd have to work on the S Classes and Ancient S Classes.
I actually don't think HERO, including Malik, Bernhardt or Henri can kill a single Apostle. Even if they attacked all at once. As far as we know currently in game, S-Class = Level 5, anything beyond and they're fucked.

Those older generation 1 and 2 S-Class Monsters that don't leave their realms would annihilate HERO. Those very same S-Class Monsters don't even come close to the Apostles in power. That's the difference we're dealing with here. It would probably take all 12 Level 5s at HERO just to beat their avatar, and they still would suffer casualties in the process.

So in my own view, HERO has no chance as well. One Apostle Avatar would already destroy them, if the 1st - 6th said forget the plan and came together, that's it for them. The most they can hope for is the Apostles Avatar breaking down from exerting too much power. Even then, they only brought down one of six.

Reminder what the power of those 6 are:

1st = Authority
2nd = Power
3rd = Body
4th = Memory
5th = Time(possibly)
6th = Space

TheOneZR

May 4, 2023
considering the oncoming monster war that is coming i would assume that will be major losses to hero to sin to the gov and it isnt the start just the first wave considering the dead end 39 the huge tentacle monster in the sky is bound to come and how many worlds occupied by monster there is then the solution is we become an arbiter either by become one with the eye the origin of something could be his origin(rebirth) or us become what he was while still remain ourselves not losing our mind and with that we would be basically a god and we wouldn't have to fight all monsters because of worship to us and use them to defend our world and universe the loyal ones anyway considering the cosmic threats out there that would be the most dangerous and risk solution but only if the current forces fall and i see us doing that anyway considering that we are gonna vanish with ella to do something now what that something is well we will see

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
This...this is BLASPHEMY AGAINST HER DIVINE VISAGE! I WILL RAPE YOUR SKULL YOU FUCKING HEATHEN!

YOU ARE WORSE THEN THE HERETICS AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T DEFACE HER BEAUTY....

You leave me with no choice...you are perhaps the most horrendous enemy that there could be...and for that I unleash the Dogclapper's most unholy weapon upon thee
We were going to save that for the next great Waifu war...but this is far more pressing!

Now usually I'd outright ignore such a request due to what you've done but since you did request (and even said please) for me not to include you in my glorious memes I won't.

PapaSyther is going through his character development arc atm :ROFLMAO:

Took necromater's advice and have been touchin da grass
View attachment 2867069
Soon enough I shall be able to properly speak to the ladies and not mention Lady Shadow's glorious visage to them!
images (19).jpeg
Just don't talk about the dog i'm not worried if they say no; im more worried if she says
now-attention.gif

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Where's the necrophilia scene in the game? haven't played it in awhile, can't remember something like that happening.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Why must you remind me of the pain i felt from losing my zombie fleshlight?
She's fine, don't worry about it. If you ate her, she should be locked away in our head. We just have to progress a little more and find a Minyak or Orang Minyak to put her in and modify it's body. If you were unfortunate enough to let her go to the Black Sea, RIP.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes