Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
So if some of you want to destroy all of HERO, I would love to hear how you're going to prevent the monster threat by yourself. It's easy to say you'll crush this group but what are you going to do about the overall problem? If your answer is to let HERO do it first, then you have proved that you're truly incapable of actually doing anything and that HERO is ultimately right.
Relatively straight forward actually, implement the system that Dexter ree'ed about a few updates back and essentially dole them out as a regional resource, to steal a notion from 40k Codex Astartes.

The leftovers of SIN and HERO can essentially do as they will in regional defensive efforts, because the big issue Dexter whined about is essentially only a problem so long as the world gov and its political bodies exist, once the defacto nation system is revived it likely comes with its own problems but long and short yeah that is how I would resolve it.

Not wait for HERO to solve it, not wait for this little authoritarian joke of a government resolve it, implement a regional defensive effort based upon the merit of each individual component, will that kill folks, sure but so does the current system. Will it kill more people? Debatably I suppose but it isn't as if the current system works when even you admit that once the heavy hitters arrive on Earth, everyone dies anyway.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
In game news reports there is a revolution/rebellion/civil war/ whatever the hell you wish to call it ongoing during the events of the game(Talked about in news segments at night), HERO steps in after it reaches the point of the rebels apparently seizing the local sector nuclear arsenal and boom, no more insurrection/civil war/ rebellion.

Without their intervention it likely would've become a much grander crisis. Rebel faction hijacking a regional nuclear stockpile and all, so there you go, my point as depicted in game.
So you blame HERO for rebels stupid actions?
So you ok with billions of people living under a system that would likely make the Soviets go: That's a bit far bruh for your stupid idea of security?
Yes. It ok
1)Everything you know about Soviet Union come from Hollywood movies (biased for obvious reasons) so you even dont know how exactly people lived in Soviet Union
2)Yep, it worth this. Because all your democratic pussy bullshit means nothing if you are a dead corpse. And if you are suicidal egoistical asshole then it OK for you alone to die miserably. Just dont drag billions of people with you into the grave just for your bullshit ideology beliefs

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022

Yes. It ok
1)Everything you know about Soviet Union come from Hollywood movies (biased for obvious reasons) so you even dont know how exactly people lived in Soviet Union
2)Yep, it worth this. Because all your democratic pussy bullshit means nothing if you are a dead corpse. And if you are suicidal egoistical asshole then it OK for you alone to die miserably. Just dont drag billions of people with you into the grave just for your bullshit ideology beliefs
Calm yourself down, if you guys are going to argue, please use DM. Thank you.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
No?

Did you forget or miss the point of the entire talking point? I am genuinely confused by this statement considering its your very own stance I am responding to.

You apparently missed that this new world government ruled world isn't exactly peaceful and harmonious. Kinda put a bullet in the head that this world somehow lacks the issues of this one when just over the course a few in game weeks the news starts reporting about a rebel insurrection seizing a local nuclear stockpile, engaging in open civil war and apparently even winning considering that HERO had to be dispatched to put the pieces back together.

Yes. It ok
Nope. Take that authoritarian shit back to the prior century where it can be a reminder in history books of what not to do. Put a couple shells of buckshot into it while you are back there as well.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
No?

Did you forget or miss the point of the entire talking point? I am genuinely confused by this statement considering its your very own stance I am responding to.

You apparently missed that this new world government ruled world isn't exactly peaceful and harmonious. Kinda put a bullet in the head that this world somehow lacks the issues of this one when just over the course a few in game weeks the news starts reporting about a rebel insurrection seizing a local nuclear stockpile, engaging in open civil war and apparently even winning considering that HERO had to be dispatched to put the pieces back together.

Nope. Take that authoritarian shit back to the prior century where it can be a reminder in history books of what not do. Put a couple shells of buckshot into it while you are back there as well.
Let's please stay on topic.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Let's please stay on topic.
I am pretty sure that in game political structuring is pretty much the definition of on topic.

Perhaps not as common in thread as discussion on the merits of engaging in bestiality, discussion on the various entities and people in game and their goals, powers and abilities and such but still very much related to the game.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I am pretty sure that in game political structuring is pretty much the definition of on topic.

Perhaps not as common in thread as discussion on the merits of engaging in bestiality, discussion on the various entities and people in game and their goals, powers and abilities and such but still very much related to the game.
Okay, fair point. Just keep the arguing to a minimum.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I didn't mean to start a war lol. All I meant was I'd PERSONALLY like to destroy H.E.R.O and that they are most certainly corrupt and SOME of the reasoning behind the current negative state of the world given their actions. But that's not to say they aren't a necessary evil.

Like DrakoGhoul and others have said; if H.E.R.O was gone RIGHT NOW the world would probably end. The monsters would overrun the planet and the rebelling human factions would fall under the monsters if not from each other in a Civil World War.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I didn't mean to start a war lol. All I meant was I'd PERSONALLY like to destroy H.E.R.O and that they are most certainly corrupt and SOME of the reasoning behind the current negative state of the world given their actions. But that's not to say they aren't a necessary evil.

Like DrakoGhoul and others have said; if H.E.R.O was gone RIGHT NOW the world would probably end. The monsters would overrun the planet and the rebelling human factions would fall under the monsters if not from each other in a Civil World War.
(y)

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Nothing is 100% good and peaceful. Such things dont exist in any realistic world (otherwise it would be called utopia), but this does not mean that current World Government is bad. It better then any other alternative solution
Nope. Take that authoritarian shit back to the prior century where it can be a reminder in history books of what not to do. Put a couple shells of buckshot into it while you are back there as well.
It is funny for me consider that you know nothing about Soviet Union. I mean you know that you MUST hate it, but you dont know exactly WHY (put aside dull propaganda proclamations)
aside of your bullshit - during hard times first priority should be SURVIVAL OF HUMANITY. While you manage to survive - there always be a hope for better future. More then that - i prefer current way of things instead of living in some kind of Mad Max world (free from "evil dictatorship"...and many other things like civilisation) you suggest

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Nothing is 100% good and peaceful. Such things dont exist in any realistic world (otherwise it would be called utopia), but this does not mean that current World Government is bad. It better then any other alternative solution

It is funny for me consider that you know nothing about Soviet Union. I mean you know that you MUST hate it, but you dont know exactly WHY (put aside dull propaganda proclamations)
aside of your bullshit - during hard times first priority should be SURVIVAL OF HUMANITY. While you manage to survive - there always be a hope for better future. More then that - i prefer current way of things instead of living is some kind of Mad Max world (free from "evil dictatorship"...and many other things like civilisation) you suggest

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

descarga (23).jpeg
Already in the book i'm gonna call it give me liberty or give me death. Fuck now i wanna play wastedland 3
That's why i said everyone has to go superhuman or at least something similar human mind is a mess of beliefs and ideas. oh wellI had to leave my country for the fucking comunist cunts wanted to trow me in jail for bullshit. So dear furrything you see why polítics and religión always cause shit?

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
View attachment 2866439
Already in the book i'm gonna call it give me liberty or give me death. Fuck now i wanna play wastedland 3
That's why i said everyone has to go superhuman or at least something similar human mind is a mess of beliefs and ideas. oh wellI had to leave my country for the fucking comunist cunts wanted to trow me in jail for bullshit. So dear furrything you see why polítics and religión always cause shit?
Politics and religion are like oil and water, they don't mix well.

• Red Heart

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So you ok with billions of people living under a system that would likely make the Soviets go: That's a bit far bruh for your stupid idea of security?
Yes, I am totally fine with the entire human race living under such a system if it means we survive or at least have a better chance in comparison to, for example real life where the entire species is divided and more prone to killing each other than facing the actual threat.

The leftovers of SIN and HERO can essentially do as they will in regional defensive efforts, because the big issue Dexter whined about is essentially only a problem so long as the world gov and its political bodies exist, once the defacto nation system is revived it likely comes with its own problems but long and short yeah that is how I would resolve it.
Your 'solution' is hinging on there actually being any leftovers from either group.

In the event of a SIN/HERO downfall I can already imagine at least in SIN's case a large portion of them just outright die trying to scavenge the dead corpse of its former organization and the rest just escaping away to try and protect themselves.

The HERO goons who are somehow left over (I can only imagine level 3-5 are left) might end up creating their own cliques underneath of any surviving level 5s in a China type deal where they are going at each other's throats to do things their own way...I mean their little voting system they have can only go so far and if they disagree with each other I can totally see this ending up being the case (Warlord Cliques).

Not wait for HERO to solve it, not wait for this little authoritarian joke of a government resolve it, implement a regional defensive effort based upon the merit of each individual component, will that kill folks, sure but so does the current system. Will it kill more people? Debatably I suppose but it isn't as if the current system works when even you admit that once the heavy hitters arrive on Earth, everyone dies anyway.
Your idea will literally result in far more deaths in comparison to the current regime/HERO.

HERO as it is now is having difficulties with overworking its agents (Nico, Lexi, Clark, etc) to keep combating threats and thats with its current size...now imagine the organization collapses and it does have a few leftovers...do you honestly think a collapsed HERO's remaining forces can do anything on a vast regional scale? Despite all the recruits SIN has many came to that organization to simply hide away from big govt/HERO the moment it goes away they all go too.

They will defend themselves and no one else (maybe in a few cases they'll help others but eh).

There's just well...a lot of sectors that need defending and there just isn't enough to defend them all regionally (again HERO at its peak right now is struggling to do this as its numbers are limited).

So dear furrything you see why polítics and religión always cause shit?
My comrade you forget about the best nation where politics and religion worked nicely together....
tibet-flag.gif
Those freaking commies in the peoples republic of China took over such a beautiful combo (Tibet) that somehow worked damn well (of course it caused shit once in a while but the Tibetan religion is a mighty peaceful one).

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Yes, I am totally fine with the entire human race living under such a system if it means we survive or at least have a better chance in comparison to, for example real life where the entire species is divided and more prone to killing each other than facing the actual threat.

Your 'solution' is hinging on there actually being any leftovers from either group.

In the event of a SIN/HERO downfall I can already imagine at least in SIN's case a large portion of them just outright die trying to scavenge the dead corpse of its former organization and the rest just escaping away to try and protect themselves.

The HERO goons who are somehow left over (I can only imagine level 3-5 are left) might end up creating their own cliques underneath of any surviving level 5s in a China type deal where they are going at each other's throats to do things their own way...I mean their little voting system they have can only go so far and if they disagree with each other I can totally see this ending up being the case (Warlord Cliques).

Your idea will literally result in far more deaths in comparison to the current regime/HERO.

HERO as it is now is having difficulties with overworking its agents (Nico, Lexi, Clark, etc) to keep combating threats and thats with its current size...now imagine the organization collapses and it does have a few leftovers...do you honestly think a collapsed HERO's remaining forces can do anything on a vast regional scale? Despite all the recruits SIN has many came to that organization to simply hide away from big govt/HERO the moment it goes away they all go too.

They will defend themselves and no one else (maybe in a few cases they'll help others but eh).

There's just well...a lot of sectors that need defending and there just isn't enough to defend them all regionally (again HERO at its peak right now is struggling to do this as its numbers are limited).

My comrade you forget about the best nation where politics and religion worked nicely together....
View attachment 2866517
Those freaking commies in the peoples republic of China took over such a beautiful combo (Tibet) that somehow worked damn well (of course it caused shit once in a while but the Tibetan religion is a mighty peaceful one).
Well said. :WeSmart: (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther
Mar 24, 2020

View attachment 2866517
ItzSyther speaks facts despite his insane nature.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes