lg545

Oct 23, 2019
I think he's trying to say H.E.R.O doesn't help the situation in that regard. We know they MEAN well in the LONG run. But as of right now have only terrified the majority of the populace and even forces them to accept the new changes, especially if we look at Bernhardt's views. Shit even if you look at it through the MC's eyes they practically have the SUPREME MINISTER in their pocket, be it by power (Lvl 5s) or fear (Monsters & Lvl 5s). For an Org that DIDN'T want to get political they sure did get political. Be it the human v superhuman Mall incident, forcing their unwilling Superhumans into combat, The Diamond War rescue priorities, eugenics, or even tracing their founders back to the side they chose during the Unification War.
1. Well, situation become so dire, so you just can't hide it under the rag anymore
2.HERO have World Government in their pocket threw all those 80+ years since Unification War. If they really want to do so - they could come into power at any point of time, but they did not do so. More then that - HERO more comfortable operating from the shadows. For them to come in public is not because they want so, but because they need play open now
3.Well, this is war for you. War is not some Hollywood film where nobody from "good guy's" die and everything is perfect in the end. War means losses. Big casualties. Especially when we speak about super human\monster fighting. Consider how many high lvl monsters were there - 20000 dead is not a big number of casualties.

Question is - could Government or anybody else deal with situation better then HERO? Answer is - they cant. Saving super human's as priority is a logical choice - they are the ones who take bulk of the fight, while normal human soldiers can't even scratch half of the monster roster (from B rank and higher...or even C)

Reactions: ItzSyther

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Rather then suppression, insurrection and mass slaughter that already occurs? The new world system has suitably failed and is only persisting currently I'd argue due to the efforts of HERO, they put down that oh so recent revolution after all.
Well, MC live pretty common and peacefull live before he become super Human. Nobody feel oppressed or live in fear (before information about monsters and super humans leak out). He live in modern day city instead of something like North Korea and everything was good (thanks to the HERO). So i miss your point here.
This is fairly valid, their talent pool vanishing would have a noticeable impact on the ecology would likely result in a very different world to what we have currently...if we hadn't already learned that they can be co-opted, have servitude enforced upon them and just 'learn to live and let live'. A new balance of power would have to be crafted but its hardly implausible given that it all has happened before.
So you OK with billions of people will die in the process for your stupid idea of ultimate freedom ? Also , why do you think this "new balance of power" would be any better then current one? I mean, humanity find itself in deep ass surrounded by post-apocalyptic ruins of cities, but i get that you dont care about this at all

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Listen, you guys went completely off script in here. It's suppose to be Waifus Wars after the theory discussion not political and faction wars god dammit!

That said, if HERO ever died out or stopped hunting monsters completely, the world would end. Humanity would be enslaved and converted to monsters while the survivors go extinct in months. You have to realize that there's currently only 13 known Level 5 Superhumans on the planet. 12 of which are under HERO. If they disappeared, A-Class Monsters would annihilate the entire planet and wouldn't be stopped. No matter how many nukes they sent at them. Even if humans succeeded somehow, they bathed the entire planet in radiation and turned it into a nuclear wasteland just to kill one of them. What are they going to do about the waves of C-Class, B-Class and another A-Rank monster that came after?

You don't have to like HERO or their members but you definitely have to acknowledge that they're the only group out there actually trying to prevent the extinction of humanity. So if some of you want to destroy all of HERO, I would love to hear how you're going to prevent the monster threat by yourself. It's easy to say you'll crush this group but what are you going to do about the overall problem? If your answer is to let HERO do it first, then you have proved that you're truly incapable of actually doing anything and that HERO is ultimately right.

Without Deus or Zack, you'll never be able to find out where these attacks are going to happen. Without Nico, you won't be able to get there in time. Without the 5 Captains actively hunting them nonstop, the stronger monsters will group up more and take root in populated areas. Finally, without Xanthe, you lose out completely on the advanced weaponry and slew of knowledge about all of these monsters. This includes the evolution serum and power boosters as well. Another Level 5 will probably never come in existence and as such, humanity would have no way to stop the monsters with just Level 1 and Level 2 superhumans.

A quick reminder as well:

C-Class = 2nd Evolution
B-Class = 3rd to 4th Evolution
A-Class = 4th to 5th Evolution
S-Class = 5th Evolution only
Beyond S = Apostles = Everyone screwed

Humanity and their weaponry(excluding humanity ending nukes, of course) caps at C-Class threats... So yeah...

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Listen, you guys went completely off script in here. It's suppose to be Waifus Wars after the theory discussion not political and faction wars god dammit!

That said, if HERO ever died out or stopped hunting monsters completely, the world would end. Humanity would be enslaved and converted to monsters while the survivors go extinct in months. You have to realize that there's currently only 13 known Level 5 Superhumans on the planet. 12 of which are under HERO. If they disappeared, A-Class Monsters would annihilate the entire planet and wouldn't be stopped. No matter how many nukes they sent at them. Even if humans succeeded somehow, they bathed the entire planet in radiation and turned it into a nuclear wasteland just to kill one of them. What are they going to do about the waves of C-Class, B-Class and another A-Rank monster that came after?

You don't have to like HERO or their members but you definitely have to acknowledge that they're the only group out there actually trying to prevent the extinction of humanity. So if some of you want to destroy all of HERO, I would love to hear how you're going to prevent the monster threat by yourself. It's easy to say you'll crush this group but what are you going to do about the overall problem? If your answer is to let HERO do it first, then you have proved that you're truly incapable of actually doing anything and that HERO is ultimately right.

Without Deus or Zack, you'll never be able to find out where these attacks are going to happen. Without Nico, you won't be able to get there in time. Without the 5 Captains actively hunting them nonstop, the stronger monsters will group up more and take root in populated areas. Finally, without Xanthe, you lose out completely on the advanced weaponry and slew of knowledge about all of these monsters. This includes the evolution serum and power boosters as well. Another Level 5 will probably never come in existence and as such, humanity would have no way to stop the monsters with just Level 1 and Level 2 superhumans.

A quick reminder as well:

C-Class = 2nd Evolution
B-Class = 3rd to 4th Evolution
A-Class = 4th to 5th Evolution
S-Class = 5th Evolution only
Beyond S = Apostles = Everyone screwed

Humanity and their weaponry(excluding humanity ending nukes, of course) caps at C-Class threats... So yeah...
Good post. (y)
I would definitely give you a like, but I exceeded my like limit for the day. :cry:

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Nooo! Even though I already had be infected with the ideas from the dogclappers, I'm not degenarate enough to fuck Lady Shadow, but a furry Shadow maybe haha
Ah another fellow who believes in brother RonaldGrand6969's vision!

Furry Shadow is a great alternative for those who cannot handle....the more primal...the more...oh god I'm hard asf now...what have you done Katsuki!!!!!!
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
i miss your point here.
In game news reports there is a revolution/rebellion/civil war/ whatever the hell you wish to call it ongoing during the events of the game(Talked about in news segments at night), HERO steps in after it reaches the point of the rebels apparently seizing the local sector nuclear arsenal and boom, no more insurrection/civil war/ rebellion.

Without their intervention it likely would've become a much grander crisis. Rebel faction hijacking a regional nuclear stockpile and all, so there you go, my point as depicted in game.

So you OK with billions of people will die in the process for your stupid idea of ultimate freedom ?
So you ok with billions of people living under a system that would likely make the Soviets go: That's a bit far bruh for your stupid idea of security?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes