RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Lets get the theory ball rolling again, how and why do you think the MC will join Ella for a short time, or will he join her at all?

I ask this because there has been a lot of foreshadowing that Ella is not dead and intends to nab the MC, and we've seen some talks between higher ups at hero about whether they can trust the MC.

personally i think either

a) The MC's gonna be in a major fight (maybe with sin?) where he wins but he's weakened and that's when Ella reveals she's still alive and disappears with the MC

b) The MC might find out something shady at HERO that personally relates to him (maybe they screw him over or he finds out they were behind his mothers death?) and he's forced to hide out with Ella

I also wonder if the MC get nabbed by Ella will we get an arc where we learn about how she became superhuman, what happened at the massacre, why she chose us to be her chosen, how she knew us before we met, you know stuff like that
Actually with the amount of meat riding for H.E.R.O, and how much a majority of our friends are interconnected with them (Tiffany for takeover, Michael for Strength, Alice for partnership, Jake with his collar, Danica, etc. etc.) I've always assumed that we'll stay with H.E.R.O till Lvl 5, and THEN betray them optionally or something...perhaps they try to cull the populace Omni-Man style due to Malik being outvoted or something and it turns into a chaotic Civil War.

My point is, I don't see us joining S.I.N, at all given the current path. IF the above comes to pass in whatever way (a situation in which we have the opportunity to leave through the chaos) we COULD join S.I.N. But I doubt Ella will be the one to bring us in, let alone through force. I've always been of the belief that we will never TRULY understand Ella's actions until AFTER we beat her, probably through an Evolutionary Boss Fight or something. Then she'll reveal WHY she's been doing all these things and it'll be some sad backstory that will have us second guessing if we should kill her; this leading to the choice between sparing and killing her.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Actually with the amount of meat riding for H.E.R.O, and how much a majority of our friends are interconnected with them (Tiffany for takeover, Michael for Strength, Alice for partnership, Jake with his collar, Danica, etc. etc.) I've always assumed that we'll stay with H.E.R.O till Lvl 5, and THEN betray them optionally or something...perhaps they try to cull the populace Omni-Man style due to Malik being outvoted or something and it turns into a chaotic Civil War.
The meat riding is fucking wild considering the player has the choice to even say they dont want to remain with HERO early on and the MC is super quiet when his friends talk about how much they like it there now and how they plan to stay for whatever reason they have...meanwhile MC? Dude is quiet asf and says nothing about how he feels (at least from what I remember).

My point is, I don't see us joining S.I.N, at all given the current path. IF the above comes to pass in whatever way (a situation in which we have the opportunity to leave through the chaos) we COULD join S.I.N. But I doubt Ella will be the one to bring us in, let alone through force. I've always been of the belief that we will never TRULY understand Ella's actions until AFTER we beat her, probably through an Evolutionary Boss Fight or something. Then she'll reveal WHY she's been doing all these things and it'll be some sad backstory that will have us second guessing if we should kill her; this leading to the choice between sparing and killing her.
The MC most likely won't be joining SIN...but rather Ella and her goons (her kids). Do not forget Ella is a partner of SIN not a full fledge member.

She is using SIN to further her goals meanwhile SIN (its leadership) has its own goals and ambitions and simply needs Ella for that...its a mutual partnership.

Ella also made it sound like the MC had no choice in the matter because he is going to join rather he wants to or not. Be it her doing so or one of her other goons capable of defeating the MC.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
View attachment 2862962
Sometimes i think about this scene and I what to ask if anyone here think that would be a time where we have to choose between siding with humans or superhumans ? Because in my opinion there's no way to side with humans, I believe that the future in the story is to everyone become a superhuman, but there's some characters in the story that I think they will die if they tried to become a superhuman, maybe when MC get to his final evolution or maybe just the next one will be enough, he could change the bodies of those who will try to get transformed and reduced the chances of they dying.
There already kind of has been throughout the game with interviews, this choice, etc etc. So I'm sure you're right there will probably be a major choice involving "picking" a side if not temporarily that will affect our relationships with human or Superhuman characters.

I personally wish there was a neutral option because I equally despise a majority from both sides. Having to pick between 2 seems so trivial because I'm loyal to neither, it's select people within each side I care about.

As for the specific choice here both sides are assholes, though the human here is obviously a little manic which pushed the Superhuman to go beyond what he should show on camera (goes to show it is always hiding there though). Which is why I personally chose to watch, I'm not going to ride the H.E.R.O execs by cleaning their shit management/training, or those that they "train" in the first place.

Regarding your solution by making the Superhuman transformation more successful through our manipulation; that would be insanity. We'd be like Nico or Alexis god forbid with our constant whining for having to help transform up to a couple BILLION people 24/7. NOT a long term solution for sure.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
The meat riding is fucking wild considering the player has the choice to even say they dont want to remain with HERO early on and the MC is super quiet when his friends talk about how much they like it there now and how they plan to stay for whatever reason they have...meanwhile MC? Dude is quiet asf and says nothing about how he feels (at least from what I remember).

The MC most likely won't be joining SIN...but rather Ella and her goons (her kids). Do not forget Ella is a partner of SIN not a full fledge member.

She is using SIN to further her goals meanwhile SIN (its leadership) has its own goals and ambitions and simply needs Ella for that...its a mutual partnership.

Ella also made it sound like the MC had no choice in the matter because he is going to join rather he wants to or not. Be it her doing so or one of her other goons capable of defeating the MC.
Sorry that's what I meant, joining her kids not S.I.N, I agree we'll never join S.I.N. But I still think my argument for Ella and her kids is still up for debate. If we DID do it we couldn't live normally i.e have the Weekly Misc. grind/routes like we do at H.E.R.O or at the College. H.E.R.O would probably actively try to hunt/assassinate us if not threaten to murder our friends. If we did join even temporarily I think it would be more of a short term Arc and would eventually still have to lead to us fighting Ella be it affiliated back with H.E.R.O or not.

Given the choice I'd join Ella to keep tabs on her, get to know Zara, and get close to kill Cole. Plus I feel like we'd have FAR more benefits at her side then a monster heart transplant every fucking billion months from our oh so wise Xanthe. She knows the Monster world, there's a chance the 3rd & 4th may be even more direct with us due to our alignment leaning more towards their side rather than the ones actively hunting them. Far more lore both from Ella AND the monster world there, and I'm sure more insightful hunts if we are going for the Monster hearts or Tainted Artifact touched Monsters (if I remember their name). Probably more freedom too, I don't have to look fucking good on camera, kiss up to Elijah and his justice and peace way of always shadowing our decisions, or pretending to care about Bernhardt's Super-Nazi decisions, or the stupid rules of leaving base, paper work, etc. etc. Ella would probably just FIND us if she needed us to go on a hunt and tell us to go there if not immediately teleporting us with Her lol. She may also be a wee bit more insightful than Xanthe with our powers given she I dunno, A. Isn't human and doesn't disregard Monster visions as theories and B. Shares the same ability as us and C. Actively knows more about monsters than anyone we've seen, and our abilities come from; you guessed it, monsters.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I am very tired of this totalitarian shithole of a world gov and am very much in favor of doing as much as humanly(heh) possible to fuck them and their authoritarian wet dreams over.

._. So if the day ever comes where HERO can be stuck where the sun don't shine I shall be for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

Katsuki45

Nov 8, 2020
There already kind of has been throughout the game with interviews, this choice, etc etc. So I'm sure you're right there will probably be a major choice involving "picking" a side if not temporarily that will affect our relationships with human or Superhuman characters.

I personally wish there was a neutral option because I equally despise a majority from both sides. Having to pick between 2 seems so trivial because I'm loyal to neither, it's select people within each side I care about.

As for the specific choice here both sides are assholes, though the human here is obviously a little manic which pushed the Superhuman to go beyond what he should show on camera (goes to show it is always hiding there though). Which is why I personally chose to watch, I'm not going to ride the H.E.R.O execs by cleaning their shit management/training, or those that they "train" in the first place.

Regarding your solution by making the Superhuman transformation more successful through our manipulation; that would be insanity. We'd be like Nico or Alexis god forbid with our constant whining for having to help transform up to a couple BILLION people 24/7. NOT a long term solution for sure.
When I said the mc maybe can help those who will try to become a superhuman, I was talking about the people around us not everyone, like helping emily, liz, amber and others characters that are humans and they have a high chance of failing the process. If there's a solution that deryl working with xanthe and maybe mc helping somehow can help everyone it'd be good, because in theory HERO is helping the world, but if not then the mininum is deryl and mc creat a solution to help those close to us to become superhuman or they'll die!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Men Bramon should at least made this
images (18).jpeg
So that they can have a plan T

To get time to finish plan A
descarga (15).jpeg
Because mankind gonna Need a lot of plan C
images (17).jpeg
Lets hope the don't Need to use plan P that one suck balls
lion versus lion.jpg
But boy plan P is op XD
Till they fuck plan A and this go down
zerk-vs-zerk-1.jpg

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Lets get the theory ball rolling again, how and why do you think the MC will join Ella for a short time, or will he join her at all?

I ask this because there has been a lot of foreshadowing that Ella is not dead and intends to nab the MC, and we've seen some talks between higher ups at hero about whether they can trust the MC.

personally i think either

a) The MC's gonna be in a major fight (maybe with sin?) where he wins but he's weakened and that's when Ella reveals she's still alive and disappears with the MC

b) The MC might find out something shady at HERO that personally relates to him (maybe they screw him over or he finds out they were behind his mothers death?) and he's forced to hide out with Ella

I also wonder if the MC get nabbed by Ella will we get an arc where we learn about how she became superhuman, what happened at the massacre, why she chose us to be her chosen, how she knew us before we met, you know stuff like that
To be honest, I don't think it'll have anything to do with HERO, specifically. I believe that going with Ella is going to be a part of the plot like joining HERO. It won't matter if the MC is for or against HERO or Ella. You'll be forced to join Ella regardless. As for the cause, it's likely that the 3rd and 4th are going to intervene in some manner to command the MC go with her. We all know Ella isn't dead but she won't be able to escape HERO and take the MC with her at the same time. At least not by herself.

Originally, I thought maybe Ella could forcibly take the MC but he's too strong now and depending on how far he develops during this arc, Ella won't be able to make him come. That isn't to say Ella can't beat the MC. It's more that she won't be able to subdue him as easily as she could in the past. There's also the fact that MC has built up super strong allies that would prevent it from happening. That's why I feel like our monster parent is going to be involved. That's the only way we can be made to joined Ella.

From a plot perspective, it makes a lot of sense for the Apostles to make us join our "Cousin/Sis" kin since they're supposedly on their way. Naturally, the MC will have to join them as their child, no matter what. It also wouldn't conflict with players who like HERO and don't like Ella at all, since it's being done via an outside party of the two. Even for an Ella simp MC, he wouldn't just up and leave everyone for her, so the driving force behind it all would possibly be something well out of his own control. Regardless of what that is, it's not at all because the MC decided to join Ella. Ella pretty much confirmed that he has no say in it at all and that it'll inevitably happen.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I am very tired of this totalitarian shithole of a world gov and am very much in favor of doing as much as humanly(heh) possible to fuck them and their authoritarian wet dreams over.

._. So if the day ever comes where HERO can be stuck where the sun don't shine I shall be for it.
What are you on about? Even without HERO the world was already at that point (basically).

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
What are you on about? Even without HERO the world was already at that point (basically).
I think he's trying to say H.E.R.O doesn't help the situation in that regard. We know they MEAN well in the LONG run. But as of right now have only terrified the majority of the populace and even forces them to accept the new changes, especially if we look at Bernhardt's views. Shit even if you look at it through the MC's eyes they practically have the SUPREME MINISTER in their pocket, be it by power (Lvl 5s) or fear (Monsters & Lvl 5s). For an Org that DIDN'T want to get political they sure did get political. Be it the human v superhuman Mall incident, forcing their unwilling Superhumans into combat, The Diamond War rescue priorities, eugenics, or even tracing their founders back to the side they chose during the Unification War.

You're right though even without H.E.R.O it's still bad, look how fast they were on us at the Mall regardless if we were no Corruption Route, how much they wanted to down play the monster attacks, etc.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Fear not Ladies and Gentlemen, Lady Shadow has been hard at work finding the traitors and she even had a tag along this time...Deputy necromater
Lady Shadow & Deputy Necro.jpg

PapaSyther has fully woken up from the hell that was work heheh

• Haha
Reactions: necromater

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I love such self-destructed behavior - let all your love ones die (eat by monsters or kill in anarchy and chaos), but not live in "totalitarian regime"
I mean if we want to go by your ridiculous assertion then ideally the piece of trash is tossed into the dustbin of history where it and all its foul cousins should rot.

Also it's straight up a totalitarian world government no need for the "quotations"

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
It's a organization in the vein of the Inquisition of 40k, Precrime in Minority Report or the Titans in UC Gundam if you want a myriad of examples.

Above board and essentially coopting the government, while the trash heap of a civilization was on course for what it lead to. it's essentially an actual antagonist to combat(Convenient) while a civilization is a far more abstract thing.

Ideally they both die though if you want my two cents it's just killing a civilization is a lot harder than a few hundred entitled would be despots

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
It's a organization in the vein of the Inquisition of 40k, Precrime in Minority Report or the Titans in UC Gundam if you want a myriad of examples.

Above board and essentially coopting the government, while the trash heap of a civilization was on course for what it lead to. it's essentially an actual antagonist to combat(Convenient) while a civilization is a far more abstract thing.

Ideally they both die though if you want my two cents it's just killing a civilization is a lot harder than a few hundred entitled would be despots
Now from what I'm gathering here...you want both to die, the current world government and HERO.

That just means chaos and on the global level.

HERO dying won't have that great of an impact (well...other than humanity/superhumans losing those who stood the best chance at saving everyone's arses despite their totalitarian stance and ultimately getting their shit kicked in by monsters).

But the downfall of the world government just ensures that the end times come far much sooner. Does it suck that they are totalitarian cuntbags? Yeah.

If we're comparing other universes look no further than Starship troopers...like without that evil totalitarian government that rules over the human race well...humanity would be fucked in the ass long dick style by the bug menace.

But at the end of the day a 'humane' and 'ideal' government can't (or rather would take too long) unify the entire world. The current world government despite the negative drawbacks it may have it's still better than a divided world like we have in real life...at least if we're talking bout the threat(s) humanity and superhumans are going to face very soon.

But I mean shit...lets fucking throw the whole world into anarchy cause fuck totalitarians mannnnn
65990b.jpg
I mean whats the worse that could happen? A buncha monsters clappin everyone's shit in? Nah won't happen.

Sorry I'm not used to regular discussion. I'm more of a paranoid schizo raving about his love for Lady Shadow so I'm not used to talkin normie speech....the power of Shadow does that to you unfortunately but goddamn is it worth it

Last edited:

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Now from what I'm gathering here...you want both to die, the current world government and HERO.
Yep, they can share a grave in hell together.

That just means chaos and on the global level.
Rather then suppression, insurrection and mass slaughter that already occurs? The new world system has suitably failed and is only persisting currently I'd argue due to the efforts of HERO, they put down that oh so recent revolution after all.

HERO dying won't have that great of an impact (well...other than humanity/superhumans losing those who stood the best chance at saving everyone's arses despite their totalitarian stance and ultimately getting their shit kicked in by monsters).
This is fairly valid, their talent pool vanishing would have a noticeable impact on the ecology would likely result in a very different world to what we have currently...if we hadn't already learned that they can be co-opted, have servitude enforced upon them and just 'learn to live and let live'. A new balance of power would have to be crafted but its hardly implausible given that it all has happened before.

But the downfall of the world government just ensures that the end times come far much sooner. Does it suck that they are totalitarian cuntbags? Yeah.
The collapse of the prior regime always leads to chaos, even in the case of successful revolution the pieces always need to be put back together, even if you end up trading a king for an absolute dictator.

But eventually civilization will rise once again because absence of authority does not mean absence of power and nature by its very heh nature abhors vacuums.

If we're comparing other universes look no further than Starship troopers...like without that evil totalitarian government that rules over the human race well...humanity would be fucked in the ass long dick style by the bug menace.
I actually used those examples for a very specific reasoning I will now outline.

Precime was set up to essentially prevent murder, that is a positive and overall benefit for society but it was based off of poorly understood pseudo science and imprisoned hundreds of people who technically hadn't committed a crime yet.

:p Yes I drew the parallels for obvious reasons.

The Titans oh boy, where to start with those mass murdering, military coopting, coup staging loons. Alrighty they were thrown together to basically ensure a large scale act of terrorism was not allowed to be repeated, understandable the prior act devastated global food supplies, killed millions, so on so forth. Until you learn that their leadership essentially allowed it to occur to allow their own seizure of political and military authority across the whole of human civilization.

They rode said civilization roughshod until they faced their end at the conclusion of you could probably guess~ A civil war prompted by their own slaughter of millions of civilians, very similar to the incident they were formed to prevent amusingly enough.

Here we have the tough one the Inquisition, unlimited authority for its leading body and organization as a whole, suppression of information, genocide and ethnical cleansing, all the worst traits, corruptions and vices you could attribute to unlimited authority over a civilization and they've probably done it at least once.

Closing on this topic branch though, the world gov reminding me of all these entities is not a point in its favor.

But at the end of the day a 'humane' and 'ideal' government can't (or rather would take too long) unify the entire world. The current world government despite the negative drawbacks it may have it's still better than a divided world like we have in real life...at least if we're talking bout the threat(s) humanity and superhumans are going to face very soon.
This ground is debatable, especially given the sins of the father that might be attached to this particular government if the casual remarks Dexter throws around are actually true. Regardless though I would disagree on it mattering over much if humanity has this little tinpot dictatorship or no, the plain truth is the war while involving baseline humanity cannot be fought by them.

So the state of their little global nation state likewise probably won't effect much, especially if HERO was gone from the picture.

But I mean shit...lets fucking throw the whole world into anarchy cause fuck totalitarians mannnnn
The whims of an insane despot were apparently enough to unite it a few decades back if you go by setting. *shrug*

I mean whats the worse that could happen? A buncha monsters clappin everyone's shit in? Nah won't happen.
Chances are that has a decent chance whether or not HERO or World Gov exists if the apparent power discrepancy between opponents is anything to go by.

To put it another way. It probably won't hurt! :p

Sorry I'm not used to regular discussion. I'm more of a paranoid schizo raving about his love for Lady Shadow so I'm not used to talkin normie speech....the power of Shadow does that to you unfortunately but goddamn is it worth it
I still find the whole dog thing weird if I am being real.

That said no biggie to me, I wasn't expecting this much commentary on my own opinions in relation to the game but actually getting a conversation out of it turned out to be pretty pleasant.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Rather then suppression, insurrection and mass slaughter that already occurs? The new world system has suitably failed and is only persisting currently I'd argue due to the efforts of HERO, they put down that oh so recent revolution after all.
It is possible HERO played a hand in that situation but without concrete evidence of such we can't just assume HERO was behind every major victory that the world government has.

It is unfortunate but suppressing those who can challenge the ruling regime is necessary especially since HERO has their little timelord...let's pretend Deus saw the potential outcome of a revolutionary victory...well we can only imagine shit wouldn't go so well for humanity and the current government is the better option for them and humanity as whole.

But eventually civilization will rise once again because absence of authority does not mean absence of power and nature by its very heh nature abhors vacuums.
Of course...eventually civilization will rise again but the issue here is 'time'

It took a great number of years for civilization (in Europe) to rise again after the collapse of the Roman Empire and that was just a country that ruled over a large portion of Europe...now imagine that but on a grander scale...you know world wide.

Time is the issue because you see the Romans didn't have to fight monsters who will wipe humanity out. We as the player know that if humanity wants a fighting chance than the world government and HERO are the best options to have a chance at survival.

Regardless though I would disagree on it mattering over much if humanity has this little tinpot dictatorship or no, the plain truth is the war while involving baseline humanity cannot be fought by them.

So the state of their little global nation state likewise probably won't effect much, especially if HERO was gone from the picture.
This government is a well..hard requirement if it wasn't then HERO would of gotten rid of it long ago by...I mean if we go by your take they may have had a hand in the recent revolution being squashed so if they really wanted to they could of just sat around and allowed that shit to take down the world govt.

But calling them completely useless is well wrong. With how weapons development is going humanity (the world govt) has a solid chance of combating low to mid level monsters (we learn about the weapons development from Jake's misadventures and the SIN base...from what I remember SIN stole some weapons) which means the world government can at least 'stave' off the threat that is coming which means they make for an excellent cannon fodder for HERO but of course they'd ultimately lose without HERO and this is undeniable...well unless they can develop a weapon strong enough to deal with higher level monsters (we gotta wait and see for that) but even then there are greater threats than those high level monsters which even HERO might not be able to contend with (if Arb in MC's head is anything to go by).

It would most definitely hurt HERO in the long run if humanity is without its world government...simply because despite all that HERO can do they lack the manpower to try and stabilize humanity and combat the oncoming threat at the same time so keeping the govt around is the best choice.

I still find the whole dog thing weird if I am being real.
I just...I just really...really wanna fuck the dog.
We do it for her.jpg
I mean look at 'er man...she got everything I need fr fr.

Glory to Shadow! Glory to her visage! Glory to everything she is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Katsuki45
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes