ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I nearly forgot to post about the status of the dogclapper heretics that were captured during the purges.

Unfortunately they all deleted themselves while imprisoned and waiting for trial. We are currently investigating how they all did this.

What of Nevart?
The leader of the heretics hasn't been seen in a long time although fortunately for us the dogstapo did get a random image of him submitted by an unknown source sometime earlier this week...we are currently trying to track down the heretical leader.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Its truly funny how this meme rings true every time.
View attachment 2860763
Like we went through all of it yesterday to now.

Time to rinse and repeat the process ladies & gentlemen!
Sure, I'll get the ball rolling again with a theory. Let's revisit the 11th and 12th Apostle topic.

If the theory about the 9th and 10th being Death and Destruction is true and 11th and 12th being Life and Creation, that would mean the Rebis is the direct creation of the 11th and 12th Apostle. If those are the traits of the 6th set of twins.

The theme of the Rebis is all about rebirth, creation and life. Things that are the origin and creation of The Rebis itself. Creation and Life can get you "Birth", "Beginning", and "Origin". So if we connect the dots, The Rebis was possibly created by the 11th and 12th. These Apostles don't have to reproduce, naturally. They can create their own kin with specific functions. Which would explain the Rebis existence, if they both had a hand in creating it. It would also explain why WW said it's a pretty important monster.

As for further evidence of these powers existing in game. We know creation exist via people like Alexis, who produces iron. There's also the trainee Michael fought at HERO and the Himavat that are just mountain monsters. Even someone like Henri could possibly fall under Creation with Authority and Body as the secondary origins of the monster that turned him. As for life, people like Lucius and Deryl are the picks for obvious reasons. So there's a decent amount of powers that can show the existence of these two traits.

I could go even further by getting into original ability of the Arbiter of the 11th and 12th possibly being "Genesis" which completes the entire thing. That goes deep into the theory sauce and you know what they say about getting lost in that stuff. I would also have to go back and reread the Rebis sections. We'll have to wait until the big reveal of the last 2 sets of twin Apostles to show up or get a mention, since they're possibly dead as hell. There's the theory for today. Now let's see who will start the Waifu talk.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Hmm I'm recalling something Gtdead said a few pages back in his musings in regards to the 'order' of how things are so I made a chart:
1692387636214.png
So to explain this a bit:
So first up is ??? for all we know the Arbiters have always just 'existed' but in the case they were created by some mega powerful thing I'll leave it there (I have a theory that some greater being once existed that contained all of the Arbiters but perhaps it split itself apart...I'll get to it in a bit).

After that we have our Arbiters like the one in MC's head and if Gtdead theory is correct they are the 'creators'

Next up is the Apostles who 'enforce' whatever Arbiter's will they fall under (3rd and 4th under the one in MC's head while 11th and 12's is unknown).

Now I'm going to hop over to The Raised these are still monsters but are different from the rest having been raised by the Apostles themselves and just are overall much stronger and smarter compared to every other monster (Valravn fits this bracket but idk about Monster Mommy or the Fairy) oh and the raised can create monsters at least if we consider monster mommy apart of this bracket..who knows maybe Val can do some freaky shit mannnn.

Back over to Monsters they exist because they need to 'infect' and do their apostle's bidding although some monsters as Gtdead has said can develop free will and higher intelligence (Some of the Raised might fit this bill better).

and lastly we have Superhumans which get their power from an Apostle, Raised, or Monster (like in Angelina's monster boobies case heheh).

I know my chart isn't perfect and most likely wrong here and there but I made it primarily for my theory in regards to the one potentially above even the Arbiters.

Perhaps some long 'dead' god of sorts who transcended even the Arbiters existed and at some point split up their power which created the Arbiters and how they all seemingly have an 'element' or thing they reign over and their children (the apostles) enforce those elements via monsters and utilize superhumans to bring back the Arbiters and once they are back they can reform their long dead mega god.

That's my theory heheh

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
View attachment 2861755
Yeah that's gonna work out real well.

I got lucky and married a goth cuck instead of the goth yandere who found a new victim
View attachment 2861756
XD. Oh well of things go well there is only one witch left :unsure: now any idea how to find a sub for a crazy workaholic gothdom because i'm out of ideas
Lucky bastard, Yanderes all the way for me, cream of the crop. Fellow crazies for the win.

• Haha
Reactions: necromater

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Warned you mate. If you get pegged it's on you :unsure: but you are a furry you love getting pegged oh well as Long you are happy XD
Shit gettin pegged is the least of brother RonaldGrand6969's concerns bro might wake up nailed down to a chair with bloodthirsty Waifus fighting each other for em...basically the plot of Yandere

Eh fuck it I'd still pipe all 3 of them crazy bitches
(Especially the teacher ;))

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Shit gettin pegged is the least of brother RonaldGrand6969's concerns bro might wake up nailed down to a chair with bloodthirsty Waifus fighting each other for em...basically the plot of Yandere

:unsure: feels familiar. from where ? Nah forget it i already have enough crazy for several lives XD

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

Yeah I'm still not seeing a loss here......

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Shittttt man the way her face looks compared to every other girl just screams Yandere fr.
View attachment 2861994
She sizing up her prey and waiting to give em all that Yandere goodness...
Syther, my man...you gotta stop you can't just say all that AND THEN have a picture to boot. I'm hitting the sac before I do the regrettable and show the entire forum how down bad I can be, starting with a new Church...

necromater SILENCE HIS TEMPTATIONS!

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Syther is always here my brother in mommy.
View attachment 2862012
Just praying at the moment to Drip Shadow.

I gotta go to work in about 4ish hours so I dont see the point in sleeping (took a big ass nap anyway).
Now we know why you have the crazy on 12 sleep you dogpussy lover before you get sick and i don't mean mental. is to late for that XD

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes