myst0501

May 30, 2020
I'm in the clear though, I fought the monster to improve my skill not to suck on her teet but points are points. I do have a question however...are there minus points for
A. Threatening Dexter (power flex)?
B. Failing to meet her expectations against Asura?
The only negative points with Dexter is if, in the post battle of diamonds speech, you give the speech with malik and then admit hero intentionally chose to prioritize saving superhumans over humans.

There are no negative points or other variables for doing poorly in the fight with asura, aside from not getting the positives.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
The only negative points with Dexter is if, in the post battle of diamonds speech, you give the speech with malik and then admit hero intentionally chose to prioritize saving superhumans over humans.

There are no negative points or other variables for doing poorly in the fight with asura, aside from not getting the positives.
Interesting, I would've thought given how strongly Nico reacted to our threat that there would've been some side effects to the Dexter interaction.

Noting that she is pro Superhuman though I guess that's not much of a surprise. Perhaps she leans more on Bernhardt's views rather than that of her own squad leader or I could just be reading into it too much. Saying that Superhumans are the future isn't inherently pro Bernhardt, as Malik has also mentioned having the same goal of keeping them safe, but the statement itself I'd assume to most humans comes off as a little..."forced?" I don't have the right word but there's a term on the tip of my tongue...Regardless, she cares for the politics which is interesting.

The rest I was just curious about, ty though.

Last edited:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
+1 doing well in Valravn fight
+1 claiming superhumans are the future during public speech
+2 helping nico in fight against cole
-10 refusing to fight asura
+3 agreeing to fight asura
+1 doing well in fight with asura
whats the requirement for doing well in the asura fight?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The inbredia wars - The meeting between the great Mercenary Lord Michael and the inbred dragon
View attachment 2859968
This meeting was perhaps the most significant event that led things in the favor of the great inbred dragon. The mercenary lord known as Michael fought against various factions for a price...often more power for himself and had a great number of warriors and even a few Waifus following him.

During the meeting the mercenary lord and inbred dragon were noted to be quite friendly with each other and even dueled...this led to a great relationship between the two which would last forever.

I'm sure some of you wonder how Claudia, the child of Lord Turd is doing...fear not because Lady Shadow herself has stepped in and has been assisting the Dogstapo in training this Harlot to serve the true lord above all else, Mommy 4th of course!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So as you can see she is being taught very well! Soon we shall target the other...pure ones and rein them in just like Claudia.
rfrwcbgoyfib1.png
250797152_382502010288857_5390710212989876166_n.jpg
Boy that's not normal crazy, that's is hardcore drugs crazy XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 2860113
View attachment 2860114
Boy that's not normal crazy, that's is hardcore drugs crazy XD
You see brother Necro I am high on the pure visage that is Lady Shadow.

Her voice...her words...everything that she is drives me to do as I do.

Breaking in the 'new bitch' Claudia is just one of the things I must do.

It is her will and therefore I shall execute it without fault.

Soon enough brother you shall see it my way. Embrace her and you shall see eternity too!

The Specter

Jan 27, 2023
The inbredia wars - The meeting between the great Mercenary Lord Michael and the inbred dragon
View attachment 2859968
This meeting was perhaps the most significant event that led things in the favor of the great inbred dragon. The mercenary lord known as Michael fought against various factions for a price...often more power for himself and had a great number of warriors and even a few Waifus following him.

During the meeting the mercenary lord and inbred dragon were noted to be quite friendly with each other and even dueled...this led to a great relationship between the two which would last forever.

I'm sure some of you wonder how Claudia, the child of Lord Turd is doing...fear not because Lady Shadow herself has stepped in and has been assisting the Dogstapo in training this Harlot to serve the true lord above all else, Mommy 4th of course!
So as you can see she is being taught very well! Soon we shall target the other...pure ones and rein them in just like Claudia.
Thats it im smashing my laptop and locking myself in a bunker

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Thats it im smashing my laptop and locking myself in a bunker
Brother there is no need to hide away in a bunker...just accept the clappening into your heart...she wants you...she wants us all to accept her and by accepting her you can further your devotion to the one above all else...Mommy 4th
Once you accept her into your heart only then will you know the truth my brother!

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Brother there is no need to hide away in a bunker...just accept the clappening into your heart...she wants you...she wants us all to accept her and by accepting her you can further your devotion to the one above all else...Mommy 4th
Once you accept her into your heart only then will you know the truth my brother!
You've gotta stop with this cursed 2D artwork...

• Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
You see brother Necro I am high on the pure visage that is Lady Shadow.

Her voice...her words...everything that she is drives me to do as I do.

Breaking in the 'new bitch' Claudia is just one of the things I must do.

It is her will and therefore I shall execute it without fault.

Soon enough brother you shall see it my way. Embrace her and you shall see eternity too!
images (7).jpeg
356068415_1440970046685490_987847943880431181_n.jpg
Yeah no. Boy that artist got.you worked up

The Specter

Jan 27, 2023
That picture literally made me scream out loud

• Haha
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
That picture literally made me scream out loud
I too brother sometimes scream out loud after witnessing our sweet Lady Shadow's visage.

Her beauty is so immense even I the Great Prophet struggle to remain calm...her beauty makes my mind blazed with naughty thoughts and my body in a rather...aroused state.

My apologies brother...I should of known it would have made a non-devout that way...fear not lets you get clappin to at least lessen the effects.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Brother found a weapon and knows how to use it boy that shit is weird but you can feel the artist puts his soul in it.
View attachment 2860151
You got that right brother!
Remember she'll always protect and watch over you even if you aren't a follower brother Necro.

• Haha
Reactions: necromater
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes