lg545

Oct 23, 2019
It’s probably been asked a lot, but is there going to be pregnancy in this game? Has the developer addressed this? I know that in the story, it mentions that the superhumans are sterile, but if they are the next stage of evolution, how are they going to repopulate? I mean, they are slowly turning humans into being more compatible with the monster stuff. At some point, that needs to be addressed in my opinion. Plus, I kinda want the main character to have children.
Well...in a way ...with monster mommy

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Makes me wonder if there are any other people that have the backing of another Arbiter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: SPOILER WARNING in the well...SPOILER

I guess my main point of this other to theorize is to ask you my brother's and sisters; who do you think that we know of RIGHT NOW if any, is favored by either an Apostle pair, or even an Arbiter?

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Now I have 2 questions for you lovely folks this fine day:

Question #1: Outside of the Main Waifus and our homies (Deryl/Michael) who do you want to see get their own arc be it a main/mini one?

Me personally I'd love it if the great sage Weird would make a mini arc that expands on MC's prior friends (Daryl, Jordan, and Dave) a bit more.

We know that prior to MC and Deryl going to R&X university they were all close but other than a few times we don't really see em or know too much about them (except Daryl who we see a bit more via the whole monster Deryl flashback stuff).

Question #2: If the great sage Weird decided to make a prequel, sequel, or spinoff who would you want as the protagonist?

Me, I'd have have to pick Jake and Klaus.

Jake: A sequel starring Jake would be quite interesting and I'd love to see things through his perspective and how we can influence him to be better than he currently is.

Klaus: I'd love a prequel game with Klaus and learning more about him and his adventures he had with Danica/Oscar.

Last edited:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
There have been questions about "can you eventually get the waifus pregnant?".

Well, i've been conducting test in my free time(some times even while i work) of my duties with the dogclappers...

If it was not for my body instant regen, my croch would have no skin by this point with the amount of clapping i've been doing...

So far no pregnancies... yet...

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Gtdead back again with his beautiful texts and understanding.

(a little note on the different monsters on deadend39, they seem to be the same ones as the parts in shopkeeps's. Potentially these could be the alt-humans that we heard about)
Yeah, I've noticed that too, I compiled all the information from the Shopkeep's items in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-96-weirdworld.74436/post-11371537

One thing to add to this, is that MC during his second evolution claims that "they will come from the moon and the sea". MC seemed to be familiar with the flying tentacle monsters, for which I theorized that it's either tied to his accident, or the "foreign memories" he got during his evolution.

On the other hand Aglaecwif seems to think that monsters are better off living in their special dimensions without harming everyone and the humans are hateful. I kinda feel like the monsters in MC's vision are of a different kind, and the deadend37 + shopkeep memories are a precursor. However it's also likely that they are "normal" monsters and they hear the "call" as described in Bailey's scenes. Perhaps the call is the alien power that will drive the upcoming conflict? Who knows.

Question #1: Outside of the Main Waifus and our homies (Deryl/Michael) who do you want to see get their own arc be it a main/mine one?

Me personally I'd love it if the great sage Weird would make a mini arc that expands on MC's prior friends (Daryl, Jordan, and Dave) a bit more.

We know that prior to MC and Deryl going to R&X university they were all close but other than a few times we don't really see em or know too much about them (except Daryl who we see a bit more via the whole monster Deryl flashback stuff).

Question #2: If the great sage Weird decided to make a prequel, sequel, or spinoff who would you want as the protagonist?

Jake: A sequel starring Jake would be quite interesting and I'd love to see things through his perspective and how we can influence him to be better than he currently is.

Klaus: I'd love a prequel game with Klaus and learning more about him and his adventures he had with Danica/Oscar.
1) Nyx or Deus, or both of them together. Both of them seem to me like more "neutral" parties (or at least Nyx is theorized to be a bit shady in regards to HERO) with the capacity to do something extraordinary. They can go on a quest with MC to learn from the past through memories, echoes and timetravel and reach some realization or learn of a procedure that may allow them to do something spectacular and even unlock an ending.

2) As a prequel I'd be interested in the HERO captains, the unification war, the circumstances under their infections etc. I'd like to play as Henri. My other choice would be Deus and his machinations.
As a sequel it kinda depends on the state of the universe in the endgame, but I'd be interested in some war between Arbiter spawns, or some other "godly" affair.
As a spinoff, I'd say althumans. The dynamic shown in Shopkeep's memories seem fairly interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017

Question #1: Outside of the Main Waifus and our homies (Deryl/Michael) who do you want to see get their own arc be it a main/mini one?

1 ==> Main Joker or Chrono guy arc(i'll never remember them by name).

2 ==> Sequel with MC because im trully tired of remakes/prequels where they try something or someone new and when it eventually fails, they quit the project... so might as well get something field tested.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah, I've noticed that too, I compiled all the information from the shopkeeper's items in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-96-weirdworld.74436/post-11371537

One thing to add to this, is that MC during his second evolution claims that "they will come from the moon and the sea". MC seemed to be familiar with the flying tentacle monsters, for which I theorized that it's either tied to his accident, or the "foreign memories" he got during his evolution.

On the other hand Aglaecwif seems to think that monsters are better off living in their special dimensions without harming everyone and the humans are hateful. I kinda feel like the monsters in MC's vision are of a different kind, and the deadend37 + shopkeeper memories are a precursor.

1) Nyx or Deus, or both of them together. Both of them seem to me like more "neutral" parties with the capacity to do something extraordinary. They can go on a quest with MC to learn from the past through memories, echoes and timetravel and reach some realization or learn of a procedure that may allow them to do something spectacular and even unlock an ending.

2) As a prequel I'd be interested in the HERO captains, the unification war, the circumstances under their infections etc. I'd like to play as Henri. My other choice would be Deus and his machinations.
As a sequel it kinda depends on the state of the universe in the endgame, but I'd be interested in some war between Arbiter spawns, or some other "godly" affair.
As a spinoff, I'd say althumans. The dynamic shown in Shopkeeper's memories seem fairly interesting.
whats all this about the "shopkeepers memories". Did MC see his memories at one point?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
whats all this about the "shopkeepers memories". Did MC see his memories at one point?
In the latest update the shopkeeper has new inventory. 4 out of 5 items are meant to be "consumed" by MC and give him their memories. The memories are described only in text.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
In the latest update the shopkeeper has new inventory. 4 out of 5 items are meant to be "consumed" by MC and give him their memories. The memories are described only in text.
Ah i misunderstood. I knew about the memories from the monster parts. I thought they meant the shopkeepers actual memories and that i had somehow missed something pretty major.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

Answer to Q1:
I'll say it every time but I want an Arc/event dedicated to all the parents gathering and mingling, it would be beautifully chaotic.
As for if I have one individual (outside of Deryl & Michael) that I'd like to see an Arc for...I really can't think of anyone. Maybe an Ella Arc? Like a personal one with no bullshit just to get to figure out how she became the way she is and learn more about her good side.

Answer to Q2:
Simple, I don't wish to see a sequel as of right now. I feel like it would just be trying to milk the teet of what we love and ended.
Regarding a prequel...I don't want one either, but I wouldn't mind an entire flashback Arc dedicated to the Unification War; focusing on the politics along with of course, the M-Division.

Good question though brother.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Answer to Q1:
I'll say it every time but I want an Arc/event dedicated to all the parents gathering and mingling, it would be beautifully chaotic.
As for if I have one individual (outside of Deryl & Michael) that I'd like to see an Arc for...I really can't think of anyone. Maybe an Ella Arc? Like a personal one with no bullshit just to get to figure out how she became the way she is and learn more about her good side.

Answer to Q2:
Simple, I don't wish to see a sequel as of right now. I feel like it would just be trying to milk the teet of what we love and ended.
Regarding a prequel...I don't want one either, but I wouldn't mind an entire flashback Arc dedicated to the Unification War; focusing on the politics along with of course, the M-Division.

Good question though brother.
(y)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

#1: Probably Deus or Nico. Nico because of her teleportation. We can possibly get stranded with her in some far off dimension and have to survive and fight monsters until her power increases enough for us to escape. As for Deus, probably a hypothetical dual trait spawn team up against some overpowered threat that's coming. Have him personally train the MC using his knowledge of the future to get MC up to par fast.

#2: I would probably focus more on characters who seems to have the most going on. Since it would fill out itself.

Prequel: Ella, Malik or Valravn. Ella for obvious reasons. She was doing all kinds of things in those 6 years leading up to the start of the game. With Malik, it's more to see HERO's background. Valravn is for the Monster side of things.

Sequel: MC again. If we're independent from HERO and managed to sway our women and friends to leave with us, I could see some kind of new faction war start. We could also have a new war on our hands with monsters that exist outside of the Arbiters and Apostles. Hyper intelligent monsters that use hyper advanced technology instead of supernatural powers. Doing all kinds of genetics modifications to progress themselves to superiority which would obviously lead to expansion and conquering.

Spin-off: MC's child, if it lives. This is so we can explore the monster's realm and see all kinds of variations of monsters and their "politics" they have going on between the species.

Mar 24, 2020

1) Nyx or Deus, or both of them together. Both of them seem to me like more "neutral" parties (or at least Nyx is theorized to be a bit shady in regards to HERO) with the capacity to do something extraordinary. They can go on a quest with MC to learn from the past through memories, echoes and timetravel and reach some realization or learn of a procedure that may allow them to do something spectacular and even unlock an ending.

As a spinoff, I'd say althumans. The dynamic shown in Shopkeep's memories seem fairly interesting.
First, I would see Arc featuring the families of major characters (ie. Nathan Foxglove, Steven and Derek, maybe even Markus Alderman) seeing to what they have come to known, who they have met/already know, and how they affect the plot moving forward.

Second, i would love to see a sequel featuring a new setting and new characters but as right now i rather not. We are not finished with this story so lets not rush to a sequel just yet

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
First, I would see Arc featuring the families of major characters (ie. Nathan Foxglove, Steven and Derek, maybe even Markus Alderman) seeing to what they have come to known, who they have met/already know, and how they affect the plot moving forward.

Second, i would love to see a sequel featuring a new setting and new characters but as right now i rather not. We are not finished with this story so lets not rush to a sequel just yet
How soon do you think the sequel will come out?

Mar 24, 2020
Thanks for the reply. :)
No problem, It was basic reply because i don't really know if WW would make another game after this or if they even can.

which makes me want to ask a certain question...

Would any of you play another WeirdWorld game even if it had no Superhuman (the game) content in it?

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
No problem, It was basic reply because i don't really know if WW would make another game after this or if they even can.

which makes me want to ask a certain question...

Would any of you play another WeirdWorld game even if it had no Superhuman (the game) content in it?
Depending on how this game ends I would PREFER to play another game from W.W separate from the Superhuman world. I have no idea what that would be, I dare say if he even decided to make it less action oriented I'd still play it (his sex dialogue slaps) and with time I'd also assume the art would be a major improvement.

There is a game I like called Parasite Black that is different yet similar in a lot of ways. It doesn't have the comedy of W.W, yet shares the same (imo) good level of writing & lore. It's a medieval focused game while Superhuman is modern. Instead of a bunch of Superhumans there are only 2 in PB.

Now my main issue with the game is the lack of choices, and the interface/grinding. W.W doesn't have this issue, he tells a linear story. I don't think there is anyone on god's green earth that ACTUALLY likes to have to run around, kill the same group of enemies dozens of times, then run back around, sleep, restore whatever thing drains during the day, repeat all the above, etc. It's tedious, and my dick ain't all for that. W.W has also had a lot of freedom not just in dialogue but also in paths, but most of all his shit is LINEAR. I'm not doing a side quest too early, I'm not restarting my progress cause an update erased all my grinding, and I'm not looking up fuckin walkthroughs to know how to progress the god damn story due to bad game design. It's very hard to find games with a lot of exploration freedom or none at all and EITHER WAY still have good writing, I'm all for it.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2020
Depending on how this game ends I would PREFER to play another game from W.W separate from the Superhuman world. I have no idea what that would be, I dare say if he even decided to make it less action oriented I'd still play it (his sex dialogue slaps) and with time I'd also assume the art would be a major improvement.
Since his art has drastically improved, the base art for a new WW game would be amazing

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes