ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The purity test
You see brothers PapaSyther and the Dogstapo have been hard at work tracking down the 'pure' Waifus and have concluded that there are multiple traitors to Mommy's regime and therefore, we the dogclappers shall...take care of the situation.

We know this may anger some...of those who follow these traitorous Waifus...but ask yourself this? Would you let them continue to taint our dear mommy's image...to continue to betray her divinity? If so...we'll take care of you too through...the cleansing.

Dearest...Claudia was our first subject and most definitely wasn't our last.

We captured the suspected traitor Waifu Claudia and allowed our special agent of the Dogstapo to conduct their tests. Fear not as we are using the latest and greatest in 'taint' finding technology, a gift from Lady Shadow herself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We can conclude safely that we were correct in Claudia being a traitor and a child of Lord turd...we will continue these purity tests at a later date.

Glory to Mommy 4th, Glory to her Visage, Glory to all that she is!

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Yeah man, unbelievable isn't it. Your avatar looks cool by the way, very mysterious. :)
The avatar is the MC, though I plan to possibly change it to either Hôpë or Ráll, my OCs whenever NameNo003 finishes his always satisfying Ai Art.

It is a shame ItzSyther changed back to her Grace Lady Shadow's Divine form, but I understand all the same. Just miss Rai he sounded (and looked) bad ass.

MC is dark ass fuck in this pic tho but that's was a direct screenshot, dunno what to tell ya.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The avatar is the MC, though I plan to possibly change it to either Hôpë or Ráll, my OCs whenever NameNo003 finishes his always satisfying Ai Art.

It is a shame ItzSyther changed back to her Grace Lady Shadow's Divine form, but I understand all the same. Just miss Rai he sounded (and looked) bad ass.

MC is dark ass fuck in this pic tho but that's was a direct screenshot, dunno what to tell ya.
Fear not my brother in arms tis time to alternate over to Rai (was gonna do it soon enough at any rate).

I'm looking forward to when NameNo003 does your OC, I'm sure its gonna look fire.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Now that I'm laying here and thinking about the Memory Trait. During the Aglaecwif encounter, she was whispering to the MC and then appeared out of nowhere in front of him. That could mean a few things here but we're going with the extreme to say that my living memory idea actually became a thing and I just noticed it now. Aglaecwif was possibly using her memory trait throughout the entire encounter before we even had sex with her. It also means she can use it at a distance.

After replaying that scene so much recently in such a short span, it reminded me that Aglaecwif's whole introduction was pretty bizarre. She starts off as a whisper that MC can't see and she begins to talk like she's listing off information she's receiving from his memory before appearing in front of him. This was overlooked by me because I figured she was just moving around as they talked but then I recalled it said she "slowly appeared out of thin air" in front of him. The key part was the "slowly" bit, which means that she wasn't physically there at all. She was possibly lingering around in a memory form before reforming her body when she confirmed what the MC was on arrival. A "Living Memory", as I like to call it.

I might be slightly delusional here but Mommy 4th, I hope that's accurate. I'm obsessed with the Memory trait, if you couldn't already tell. If true, that also means the 4th, and by extension MC, can also do it. Though, MC probably won't get that until Level 5, if his memory trait even develops into that direction. It would be on par with Ella's unchanging "Body" state ability. You can destroy the MC's body all day but as long as his "Memory" state exist, he'll reform. That's on top of him likely getting the same "Body" state as Ella too.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Now that I'm laying here and thinking about the Memory Trait. During the Aglaecwif encounter, she was whispering to the MC and then appeared out of nowhere in front of him. That could mean a few things here but we're going with the extreme to say that my living memory idea actually became a thing and I just noticed it now. Aglaecwif was possibly using her memory trait throughout the entire encounter before we even had sex with her. It also means she can use it at a distance.

After replaying that scene so much recently in such a short span, it reminded me that Aglaecwif's whole introduction was pretty bizarre. She starts off as a whisper that MC can't see and she begins to talk like she's listing off information she's receiving from his memory before appearing in front of him. This was overlooked by me because I figured she was just moving around as they talked but then I recalled it said she "slowly appeared out of thin air" in front of him. The key part was the "slowly" bit, which means that she wasn't physically there at all. She was possibly lingering around in a memory form before reforming her body when she confirmed what the MC was on arrival. A "Living Memory", as I like to call it.

I might be slightly delusional here but Mommy 4th, I hope that's accurate. I'm obsessed with the Memory trait, if you couldn't already tell. If true, that also means the 4th, and by extension MC, can also do it. Though, MC probably won't get that until Level 5, if his memory trait even develops into that direction. It would be on par with Ella's unchanging "Body" state ability. You can destroy the MC's body all day but as long as his "Memory" state exist, he'll reform. That's on top of him likely getting the same "Body" state as Ella too.
So what I'm getting out of this is you believe Aglaecwif wasn't PHYSICALLY present in the room until she "slowly approaches" from the shadows in front of us?
Or
That she can shed her PHYSICAL form to live as a sort of Mind entity and then physically manifested once she confirmed it was the MC?

I always just thought it was her moving exceptionally fast or at least above the perception of Lvl 2 MC whilst lurking in the shadows PHYSICALLY. But the way you describe it and point stuff out it does seem like it's one of the above...

You do bring up a side point that's always very fascinating to me, and that's the WAY Superhumans manifest their abilities. If a Superhuman focuses on a specific capability in their arsenal at say Lvl 1 or 2, throughout Evolutions their Superhuman abilities may try to lean on improving those specific capabilities that were focused previously.

It's hard as of right now to determine whether or not we will ever have the level of control Ella has as a shapeshifter by Level 5 because maybe THAT'S what ELLA'S focus was during her youth? It's odd.

What would happen if say Malik instead of being a War Veteran and nuking pillar high beams of singular attacks decided to go a more stealthy approach utilizing smoke as a cover, and then after a one or two Evolutions he gained a small control OVER the smoke he creates?

The MC had a tail that he utilized at Lvl 2 along with his Armor in almost every fight, then BAM; Level 3 and not only do we have MORE armors but also more tails. I don't see Ella having those as she seems to focus more on her hair and shifting into snakes and animals, and while it's not that she CAN'T do it I'm sure it's just that every Superhuman during their development leans more towards a certain way of using their abilities, so it comes as instinct and the power recognizes that.

Think of it like learning to master a gun. If you're a sniper for 40 years do you think you could automatically and just as EFFECTIVELY switch to a mini-gun? Probably not, you have the experience sure, the training to shoot a gun in the first place of course! The aim most definitely, but the same way of going about your opponents? Your distance? Mobility?

Curious subject indeed, as much as I distrust Xanthe I feel like I'd get along swell with him.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Could of also been some form of Magic, I recall Val mentioning her being able to use magic of some sort.
I really don't think MAGIC exists. The MC says it once and then suddenly everyone believes it's a thing. I'd argue Deus going through a cut in space and time is magic but you never see anyone refer to it as such...

Nyx's ability at the end of the day is just that, an ability, and a unique one at that! Perhaps the term magic is what we use to categorize NON PHYSICAL or SEEABLE powers. Almost like Langdon's, he can literally SOUL swap or whatever, which is a pretty "mystical" or "magical" ability but again, an ability none the less.

But you may be on to something if not magic like Nyx's ideas or the Shopkeeper's ability than what? Well we DO know there are non affiliated RITUALS that can seemingly be done by anyone with the knowledge, I'd wager that is CLOSER to magic than just a Superhuman ability.

Literally everything about Ella's ability is physical, yet Aglaecwif mentions that she has been participating in a "dark ritual" we know probably involve the monster hearts she's been collecting. So if that is the case it's almost like a 3rd party, I'd like to think of an RPG.

Every class has a specific focus or in this case every Superhuman has a specific ability set. But in almost every RPG any class can utilize a potion and/or scroll or in this case every Superhuman with the right knowledge can utilize a ritual.

Perhaps Aglaecwif was using a ritual/"magic" like you said to defend the gate, it would most certainly explain why she could NOT be there as per Drako's theory on the encounter. It is noteworthy though that as old as she is, she didn't seem to know the ritual Ella was using, perhaps she's not well versed in those arts. But yet again you're right Val does mention the "witch" and falling for her magic or tricks. It's possible she uses a ritual of her own regarding her spawns and that's why she has so FUCKING MANY of them so perhaps she's not as clueless as I give her credit for.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Could of also been some form of Magic, I recall Val mentioning her being able to use magic of some sort.
While it's certainly possible that she used magic or words of power as Valravn suggested, I'm more of the belief that her forming out of nothing after listing off information she's receiving seems to point to her being in some kind of "memory" state. Before she appeared, the MC said he felt her voice so close, it's like she's whispering in his ear and no matter where he looked, he couldn't find or sense her. She was clearly in the room, but not physically there.

This is before she took "form" out of thin air in front of him, "slowly". Slowly here being important because we know she's not using her speed. The MC watches her body take shape in front of him. It could be other things but we're going with the delusional take here and saying she was floating around as a Memory as she guarded the portal.

So what I'm getting out of this is you believe Aglaecwif wasn't PHYSICALLY present in the room until she "slowly approaches" from the shadows in front of us?
Or
That she can shed her PHYSICAL form to live as a sort of Mind entity and then physically manifested once she confirmed it was the MC?
It would be the 2nd for reasons above.

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
Ladies and Gentlemans, did I just heard some calls for me? Yet I am here now!

Sorry for the long wait, have to deal with class A monster: "work deadline" and it turned out fine!

Just as promised, the OCs you have been waiting! I don't know if I make it right, but feel free to remind me and give me your thoughts. For now, enjoy!!

Anyone on the line of wanting your OCs to make their appearance in our OC Superhuman world? Share your ideas! I'm still doing "Rai's monster report" and his clash with Valravn short story! They will be released some time soon enough! :33

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Sorry for the long wait, have to deal with class A monster: "work deadline" and it turned out fine!

Just as promised, the OCs you have been waiting! I don't know if I make it right, but feel free to remind me and give me your thoughts. For now, enjoy!!

Anyone on the line of wanting your OCs to make their appearance in our OC Superhuman world? Share your ideas! I'm still doing "Rai's monster report" and his clash with Valravn short story! They will be released some time soon enough! :33
These are all nice.

Now for Rom. The human portion, while it's not like how she appears in my head, she's similar enough, age, hair color and skin wise. Though, her skin should be a tiny bit more paler. The only missing features are her hair and eyes. The hair should be similar to the 4th's human form with tentacles of a grey to white shade. As for her eyes, her iris should be pink(the shade you used is pretty accurate) while her pupils are blue at the center. The rest of her eyeball is black. This might be too complicated to make though so it's fine if it can't.

As for the Monster form, it's completely off from my view but that's not surprising. I don't even think I could replicate her visuals. In a way, it's supposed to be incomprehensible and if you were ever unlucky enough to stumbled upon her in that form, you're dead anyway. Her skin is also a bit too dark. It would actually be much closer to her human form, in color.

Overall, I would say it was a good attempt. Her human form you made is pretty good looking, even if she's not fully what I had in mind. As for her monster form, I don't think a faceless monster with a vertical slit running down her face that leads to an abyss, once opened, is doable.

Edit: I just went back and looked at my original post. I forgot I separated her human form from her base monster form. So her human form is actually correct, in terms of her features. The hairstyle should be a bit more in the direction 4th's human form but without tentacles. Other than that, I would say it's nearly accurate, in terms of appearance now that I looked back over it.

I can't believe I forgot my own OC has 3 different forms. Her human form via shapeshifting, Base form and her full monster form. :KEK:

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
These are my favorite powers, favorite twin pairs and some musings based on how I think each power works as shown in game. I expect some of my assumptions to turn out wrong of course, but for now they make sense to me so I will use them for the rankings.

Last edited:

OmegaAlpga

Mar 9, 2021
It’s probably been asked a lot, but is there going to be pregnancy in this game? Has the developer addressed this? I know that in the story, it mentions that the superhumans are sterile, but if they are the next stage of evolution, how are they going to repopulate? I mean, they are slowly turning humans into being more compatible with the monster stuff. At some point, that needs to be addressed in my opinion. Plus, I kinda want the main character to have children.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

Ronald syther XD
Don't forget to put the crazy to 11 Lol

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
It’s probably been asked a lot, but is there going to be pregnancy in this game? Has the developer addressed this? I know that in the story, it mentions that the superhumans are sterile, but if they are the next stage of evolution, how are they going to repopulate? I mean, they are slowly turning humans into being more compatible with the monster stuff. At some point, that needs to be addressed in my opinion. Plus, I kinda want the main character to have children.
We've talked bout this one a number of times here but here's the possibilities imo:

1) HERO finds a way for superhuman reproduction as I believe Dexter hints at such a thing
2) They breed monsters (Like MC/Deryl does to monster mommy)
3) Prior to becoming superhuman they store their sperm/eggs for future reproduction (This is my theory for ol Bern Boi's son)
4) MC could find a way via shapeshifting

So technically we already have pregnancy as its a confirmed way via monsters but for now between superhumans or superhuman/humans its not and the game more or less just yeets that out there for all of us to be sad about and then have Dexter (I believe) just to say "Don't be so sure" or some shit like that but that could just mean that option #1 is currently undergoing shiz to find a way.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

Okay WOW, where do I start...from the top!

1. Rom:
Human A.
Not exactly how I envisioned her in my head while reading about her but pretty damn close. Regardless I gotta say she's doing things to me with those eyes...
Monster B.
Good work on it, almost reminds me of Wyll's demon from BG3 (forgot her name) in the way of if you encounter her she may SEEM soft but would actually annihilate you. That all being said I didn't picture her like that at all, pictured her more like the 4th or even the 7th in a way that is indescribable. Nonetheless obviously spectacular work on both fronts.

2. Ráll
Scarily accurate. Have you been peering into my head with the 4th...? The coat isn't EXACTLY what I had thought of as it's a bit too clean not enough rough edges but the design still fits the description even color wise beautifully if the size were a bit less bulky it would be even better. The hair and beard are on point of only missing a messy lock or 2. Facial structure is great though I do wish his skin had a little less color, the baseline is fine though. The eyes I do wish were more noticably red, this is a man who fell from practical royalty but still tries to keep up appearances to hide his MUCH darker side. But other than all that; chef's mother fuckin kiss.
Sidenote- I wouldn't mind if you made a Monster Report on him and also some art of him in a more bloodraged psychotic state using his powers. If you need more descriptions on all that lemme know.

3. Hôpë
Damn you got me pretty weak this is one of the most down bad posts from you for me. So she does strike me as DIVINE which is very much what I was going for with her description as angelic or as a doll. Her hair is DIRECTLY from my brain, dunno how you did that but good on you! She doesn't have her emerald eyes however, if I'm not mistaken those are blue but I'm sure the AI was like, "Fuck your entitled ass well just make everything else green!" Which brings me on to my next point that is the clothing, she's not a Superhuman, this would probably be my ideal image of her as one but she doesn't have the gene so never will be. Her typical outfit is a yellow flowered sundress with a milky white filled for non flowered areas that highlights her curves yet is also very concealing of cleavage or riding up too high. In addition make her slightly younger in the face and ta~da, you have mind reading. I know it sounded like a lot of criticism but it comes from a happy place believe me, thank you for making them a reality.

4. Gabriella
Okay...believe it or not I'm not usually a fan of that hair style at all, and yet...here it's KILLING ME. Sorry Rutonat but jokes on you, I'm into futas, and I'll gladly take a slice of allat. The color scheme is what drives it home for me and the clothing design that compliments it. Pretty much how I personally imagined it, I do hope it lives up to Rutonat's expectations.

I'll save my ratings for the master list when we've done all of the characters, if not for fear of starting a war then for convenience.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I know they say it's impossible and is as of right now for Superhuman + Human to have a child, but for the MC specifically I doubt that'll be the case for end game.

I suppose it depends on what the Patreon votes but logically speaking we should be one of the very few if not one of the only ones to be able to alter our body enough to allow it to happen. Especially if you consider one of the Monster's driving factors are to breed and create offspring. You're telling me in a game like that not a single pregnancy will happen? Please...at the very least it SHOULD happen, if only in an epilogue.

Edit: To add on to this it SHOULD be in the Epilogue rather than anywhere else. I doubt anyone wants to see a pregnant Alice go into battle, or an Ella for that matter, or a Nicolette, etc, etc. Regardless if they are doing battle or not, a lot of games that have mid-game pregnancies do it HORRIBLY; as in its just a feature, they have the baby, and then they go back to doing whatever as if the baby never existed in the first place, and then you can keep having more in some cases to repeat the same cycle.

We here at the Ronald Grand Inkinkorated have one main policy when it comes to pregnancies; no preg, only breed. If I wanted it I'd want it to be off screen like Aglaecwif. I don't want Amber walking around 9 months pregnant for 3 Arcs. Or Alice doing a Graviton Bomb whilst her belly is as big as said bomb, and her breasts are arguably bigger. This is an action focused porn game, not family simulator. Nothing against preg women, there's just a time and place for it, and it's definitely not in a high octane series of events like The Battle of Diamonds, Jake Arc, or anywhere in-between.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So you know the usual copium replay ......
So Zack did an angron tried to kill ella before she became a monster but plot Twist he didn't know what child was so he killed all of them and then fuckk he created the monster or at least made it worse lol

Mar 24, 2020
I know they say it's impossible and is as of right now for Superhuman + Human to have a child, but for the MC specifically I doubt that'll be the case for end game.

I suppose it depends on what the Patreon votes but logically speaking we should be one of the very few if not one of the only ones to be able to alter our body enough to allow it to happen. Especially if you consider one of the Monster's driving factors are to breed and create offspring. You're telling me in a game like that not a single pregnancy will happen? Please...at the very least it SHOULD happen, if only in an epilogue.

Edit: To add on to this it SHOULD be in the Epilogue rather than anywhere else. I doubt anyone wants to see a pregnant Alice go into battle, or an Ella for that matter, or a Nicolette, etc, etc. Regardless if they are doing battle or not, a lot of games that have mid-game pregnancies do it HORRIBLY; as in its just a feature, they have the baby, and then they go back to doing whatever as if the baby never existed in the first place, and then you can keep having more in some cases to repeat the same cycle.

We here at the Ronald Grand Inkinkorated have one main policy when it comes to pregnancies; no preg, only breed. If I wanted it I'd want it to be off screen like Aglaecwif. I don't want Amber walking around 9 months pregnant for 3 Arcs. Or Alice doing a Graviton Bomb whilst her belly is as big as said bomb, and her breasts are arguably bigger. This is an action focused porn game, not family simulator. Nothing against preg women, there's just a time and place for it, and it's definitely not in a high octane series of events like The Battle of Diamonds, Jake Arc, or anywhere in-between.
Yup for action-packed, drama intensive and supernatural world such as this one. The classic porn-game mechanic of popping out babies every other day does not work for the story at and would only hinder it. The only way it would work is if it was a pivotal part of the story (like Aglaecwif) or off-screen with a character whose absence wouldn't impact the story (also like Aglaecwif).
[Also it would be hella Awkward to have a shit load of women walking around with The Main character's sperm spawn in their bellies while fighting.]

That being said, i do hope we get more monster children or Aglaecwif + her children content in the future, because i'm really interested to see where that leads (lorewise and scenewise)

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes