necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I'm personally I'm all for the shorter Side Routes update with little leeway into the Twins Arc.

On the Side Routes update it'll probably be shorter and easier to focus solely on that for ONE update. Giving W.W time to focus the NEXT update after completely on the Twins Arc.

On the Side Routes + Twins Arc update it'll probably take longer, depending on how he goes about the update it could be more cluttered from a choice perspective, and MAY stress him out trying to scramble in BOTH focuses on one update. The only real benefit I see here IF the above does apply; is that the update will feel longer as a whole when it does come out.

Either way I'm prepping for a lot of shit in my life right now so I honestly wouldn't mind the long one, just hope it doesn't hurt W.W's mental health trying to rush in too much too fast just to satisfy the impatient.
The cunt gonna get a Bardic buff get motivated and do all in one go because fuck all you i'm doing this right don't care if the f95 zealots go in a crusade to turn everything into in a burning hell out of boredom and blueballs. Meh same here gonna travel out country to visit the family and to pick up my mom boy i hate planes :(

• Haha
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

Ploot Ploot

Oct 1, 2021
Walkthrough v0.96 with ToC Links and Bookmarks

Attached is the v0.96 walkthrough PDF edited to add a Table of Contents with links to each section and sub-section, bookmarks to the same, and some minor corrections. The primary reason was to add the ToC links and bookmarks since the document is exceptionally difficult to use without them.

Unfortunately, the current editor refused to provide the source document from which they created the PDF so I was forced to recreate the formatting manually. As such, there may be errors.

I have also provided the source ODT document so that the current editor or anyone else can make corrections or update the document.

I hope y'all find this of some help. :cool:
Hey! Nice job on this one, good work bro.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
WW just posted this. Your thoughts?
Well, I did just make a post about wanting another side update in the future. If it comes next, I'll be happy with more hunts being added for us to do on top of building up to the twin stuff. Like I said in that other post, it would satisfy me personally. That said, I'm just one person and others may want more than that.

While I'm fine with whichever way WW decides to go, doing more side stuff would be fun. I mean, we just came off of the Battle of Diamonds. That was only 1 update ago. For someone that just binged the game with two playthroughs, I can tell you, it would be pretty stressful to go into something really big again. I would prefer to get more acquainted with HERO members first, improve on our abilities and then dive completely in. Especially if WW is really going to go hard with the Twin Arc like they're saying. I want that update to be huge and focused completely on it like the Battle of Diamonds before it.

I'm sure there's going to be hell of stat requirements and probably a lot of death in the Twin Arc too. From a gameplay stance, another side update would allow some people to catch up on stats and be prepared for what's to come. This current update was good but lacking in the money gaining department. I've already posted my stats here. Those are stats from someone who's played the game a lot and knows what to choose. Since most players didn't choose money from Tiffany as well, they couldn't really benefit from buying the pieces so they'll be around 330s. Even with a walkthrough, I don't think most players came close to 363 PP or even 350 PP without doing something they didn't really want to do during gameplay. So that's another plus.

So strictly for myself, I'm completely fine with the next update being a side one. It would let us get closer to HERO agents, train more and get more knowledge overall so MC is not in the dark on some of this stuff. On top of giving more time for those who's stats aren't quite as high to increase them a bit. As we've seen during the Aglaecwif/Laurie stuff, a decent amount of players weren't as ready for those requirements. It wasn't just here. You can see it in comments on other sites as well. So I think it would be beneficial all around for everyone. At least so they can be well prepared this time. The real question would be if the loop is coming back like before the big identity reveal? If so, that would be perfect as well.

Side note, have Xanthe let us see the Light Apostle's corpse for fun! It's totally not because I'm hoping it's a busty goddess looking monster. I only want to see it for academic purposes :Kappa:. Plus, after the MC was able to see the memories of an A-Rank monster, I'm sure Xanthe would be at least curious to know about the Light Apostle. Even if we only got a small peek at it's memory before getting booted out.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Time for a moment of reprieve before heading back into gearing up for the inevitable war crimes that must be committed...eventually.
maxresdefault.jpg
So how's everyone doing?

Papa Syther has been stuck on babysitting duty until his cousin returns in a few days from the land of Orange People and Snooki so that has been quite the drag (I wanted to just relax and have fun until I gotta return to da schoolz near da end of dis month).

Another question for you all in regards to ol Langy (Jared's pops for the unenlightened) do you think via bad end we'll see him takeover MC's body? (I'm actually hoping we see an extended end there like in the end where Arb takes over MC...would be cool to see how HERO reacts to Langy in MC's body).

In addition to that do you think Langy will be able to potentially use the abilities of other Superhumans he possesses if he were to reach a certain level? If he were able to do that he'd become a true scary threat in my eyes...like if he was able to get strong enough to snatch the body of someone like Deus he'd be fucking nutty if he could tap into even a bit of his power (I imagine even if he could use their power it'd be extremely weak like if MC were to use monster powers over his own but with Langy's power perhaps he could use level 2 or higher of that said person's abilities if he was able to evolve around level 3 or 4).

Last edited:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
In addition to that do you think Langy will be able to potentially use the abilities of other Superhumans he possesses if he were to reach a certain level? If he were able to do that he'd become a true scary threat in my eyes...like if he was able to get strong enough to snatch the body of someone like Deus he'd be fucking nutty if he could tap into even a bit of his power (I imagine even if he could use their power it'd be extremely weak like if MC were to use monster powers over his own but with Langy's power perhaps he could use level 2 or higher of that said person's abilities if he was able to evolve around level 3 or 4).
There is not yet enough information to answer that question.

If Langdom just takes over the physical body then he will never be able to use their powers since it has been stated that the powers come from something that is ephemeral and separate from the body. However, if his further evolution allows him to expand his possession into this other essence, then it might be possible. Even then, it would probably be very limited since the expression of abilities depends on the personality of the host. It might be that Langdom would get access to the basis for the host's power but express them in a manner that matches his personality... or the mental connection will allow the mind of the host to crawl back up into Langdom and strangle his f*cking psyche - It could happpen! :mad:

Either way this is all just an unnecessary distraction from kicking Jared's pretentious ass. Priorities people!!! :LOL::cool:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Time for a moment of reprieve before heading back into gearing up for the inevitable war crimes that must be committed...eventually.
View attachment 2852567
So how's everyone doing?

Papa Syther has been stuck on babysitting duty until his cousin returns in a few days from the land of Orange People and Snooki so that has been quite the drag (I wanted to just relax and have fun until I gotta return to da schoolz near da end of dis month).

Another question for you all in regards to ol Langy (Jared's pops for the unenlightened) do you think via bad end we'll see him takeover MC's body? (I'm actually hoping we see an extended end there like in the end where Arb takes over MC...would be cool to see how HERO reacts to Langy in MC's body).

I don't think possession from anyone but Eye Boy would ever work on the MC. The MC has too much shit within himself that runs counter to it. He has Eye Guy, Mommy 4th and possibly even the 3rd chilling in that link. We have to remember that our monster parent are linked to our very soul itself. I don't know if this applies for normal Superhumans as well but we have two instances of this with Apostle Spawns.

The 1st scene being with the Minyak. When they were connected to us, they saw passed us and came across the link to our parent. Said parent proceeded to make them submit before draining all of their power.

The 2nd scene is with Jake. When the MC tried to devour him, he accidentally comes too close to the link and gets pulled to the monster realm where the 1st resides.

As we can see, at least with Apostle Spawns, they're connected to their parents and it's directly linked to their souls. So if Langy tried possession, he'll likely get devoured himself. That's without factoring in Eye Boy, by the way. This also makes me want to make a top 5 or 10 favorite power list for everyone in game currently. Don't think I've done it with powers specifically before.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
There is a possibility that Langdon will be capable of using the superpowers of the possessed body, but he probably won't be able to improve them. So he won't be able to "possess MC, shapeshift into himself and inhrerit the apostolic powers".

On the other hand I doubt that he will ever manage to possess MC. The only plausible scenario for me would be that MC already is at the bring of death from a lost battle, SIN snatches his body, do some procedure on him and then Langdon possesses him.

Reactions: ItzSyther

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I don't think possession from anyone but Eye Boy would ever work on the MC. The MC has too much shit within himself that runs counter to it. He has Eye Guy, Mommy 4th and possibly even the 3rd chilling in that link. We have to remember that our monster parent are linked to our very soul itself. I don't know if this applies for normal Superhumans as well but we have two instances of this with Apostle Spawns.

The 1st scene being with the Minyak. When they were connected to us, they saw passed us and came across the link to our parent. Said parent proceeded to make them submit before draining all of their power.

The 2nd scene is with Jake. When the MC tried to devour him, he accidentally comes too close to the link and gets pulled to the monster realm where the 1st resides.

As we can see, at least with Apostle Spawns, they're connected to their parents and it's directly linked to their souls. So if Langy tried possession, he'll likely get devoured himself. That's without factoring in Eye Boy, by the way. This also makes me want to make a top 5 or 10 favorite power list for everyone in game currently. Don't think I've done it with powers specifically before.
Makes me wonder if there are any other people that have the backing of another Arbiter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: SPOILER WARNING in the well...SPOILER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess my main point of this other to theorize is to ask you my brother's and sisters; who do you think that we know of RIGHT NOW if any, is favored by either an Apostle pair, or even an Arbiter?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes