DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
After going through the hunts again, I realized that I actually enjoy them a lot. I hope WW adds more in the next update(s). I don't know how much time they took but hopefully we get some more with even more monster designs he had laying around. These hunts are a cool way to learn more about the monsters, encounter them and expand on the lore. They don't need to be as extensive as the Nico one with the A-Rank Asura monster but a good in-between of the C-Rank and B-Rank hunts we did this update. Neither too long or too short.

In fact, if there was another side update after the next one with just the hunts, I would love it, personally. Maybe like 10 different monster encounters across D to B Classes. There could be some solo hunts with team ups here and there. Maybe one with Alice, Michael or even a raid type with all 4 members of our circle. Add some corruption scenes too, like understanding them or having them submit to us when they realize who our parent is, like the Minyaks. That would be all I need and I would be completely satisfied.

I just wanted to say that there. Now it's time to finish up these playthroughs. I only have one left to go through now before posting their stats. I should be done soon™.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I have attained the 15th level of understanding...

I truly understand what she wants now...yes Papa Syther was far too lenient...far too...soft...but that's okay Lady Shadow forgives her Prophet for his foolhardy idea that peace was actually something attainable for the dogclappers...no there will be no peace in our time.

The foolish heretics have unleashed something that cannot be chained back...Lady Shadow shall have what she wants.

For you see I have learned in greater detail of what the truest truth is...or rather the plot between the numbered...yes you read that correct...while yes it is true the events of the truest truth was a betrayal from one of the children of Mommy 4th in reality it was much deeper than that...a plot from from the other numbered to get rid of the 4th...it all goes back to the inbredia wars you see...the great inbred dragon and what he did during the wars revealed a piece of that plot...Lord turd covered it up the same way he covered up other things you see...

Lord Turd had 2 children of his act as imposters under the nose of Mommy 4th you see...in all her love and guidance she led these 2 sheep to her flock and gave them love and protection...and what do they do? They betray our glorious mother!

Shadow was trying to tell me that all along...while Ella and Christie are certainly beings of betrayal they weren't whom I SHOULD have been looking at...MY FAILURE LED TO A CRUSADE AGAINST THE INNOCENT the true traitors are the pure ones...Mommy's children bare hints of...mother's love if you will...her children all accept her love be it through words....or physical touch.

The virgins...the pure...it all makes sense when Shadow's harmonious words reached me...

Papa Syther is initiating the Twilight Protocol it is time to do her will for only her will shall assure Mommy 4th's love shall reach all...her guidance...her beauty...her everything...I SHALL SPREAD IT!

Now to find the pure...the untouched...yes time to begin the list.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

I truly understand what she wants now...yes Papa Syther was far too lenient...far too...soft...but that's okay Lady Shadow forgives her Prophet for his foolhardy idea that peace was actually something attainable for the dogclappers...no there will be no peace in our time.

The foolish heretics have unleashed something that cannot be chained back...Lady Shadow shall have what she wants.

For you see I have learned in greater detail of what the truest truth is...or rather the plot between the numbered...yes you read that correct...while yes it is true the events of the truest truth was a betrayal from one of the children of Mommy 4th in reality it was much deeper than that...a plot from from the other numbered to get rid of the 4th...it all goes back to the inbredia wars you see...the great inbred dragon and what he did during the wars revealed a piece of that plot...Lord turd covered it up the same way he covered up other things you see...

Lord Turd had 2 children of his act as imposters under the nose of Mommy 4th you see...in all her love and guidance she led these 2 sheep to her flock and gave them love and protection...and what do they do? They betray our glorious mother!

Shadow was trying to tell me that all along...while Ella and Christie are certainly beings of betrayal they weren't whom I SHOULD have been looking at...MY FAILURE LED TO A CRUSADE AGAINST THE INNOCENT the true traitors are the pure ones...Mommy's children bare hints of...mother's love if you will...her children all accept her love be it through words....or physical touch.

The virgins...the pure...it all makes sense when Shadow's harmonious words reached me...

Papa Syther is initiating the Twilight Protocol it is time to do her will for only her will shall assure Mommy 4th's love shall reach all...her guidance...her beauty...her everything...I SHALL SPREAD IT!
330265321_772619233872606_4220911300226090927_n.jpg the fuck.png bull.png
yes he is back to the usual shenanigans XD

• Haha
Reactions: mcmng and ItzSyther

The Specter

Jan 27, 2023

Now to find the pure...the untouched...yes time to begin the list.
....We really should have called peta alot earlier huh?

Edit: nvm after doing some research, shadows probably better off with the dogfuckers

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
The prophet is speedrunning the levels of understanding for the good of everyone. You all should be grateful.

Don't worry prophet, you never made a mistake, the children are born of betrayal and breath betrayal. The Lady took advantage of their nature to spare the meek from a terrible burden.

There are no innocents, all beings have a purpose in her plan. Now the time is right for the meek to inherit her love, or perish.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay, I just finished it all up. It took longer than it should have but I was playing different games alongside it so it slowed me a bit. Anyway, I'll keep this "short" and put my stats below.

Main Playthrough(1st) -

Hero Name: Darkness
Power: 348
Skill: 30
Corruption: 35
Public Opinion: 675
Government Opinion: 145
Alive: Danica, Demi, Jake and Laurie
Dead: Nobody
Aglaecwif Met: Yes

Corruption Main Playthrough(2nd) -

Hero Name: Darkness
Power: 348
Skill: 30
Corruption: 43
Public Opinion: 535
Government Opinion: 145
Alive: Danica
Dead: Demi, Jake, Laurie

0 Corruption Playthrough(3rd) -

Hero Name: Dark Night
Power: 337
Skill: 34
Corruption: 0
Public Opinion: 770
Government Opinion: 180
Alive: Danica, Demi, Jake and Laurie
Dead: Nobody
Aglaecwif Met: No

And I might as well add the other two to this one as well. Even though I already posted them. For the full picture, I'll put them below again so everyone can see the difference between them. I went back and corrected my Murderhobo to get the 3 corruption and also skipped skill points for it this time.

Murderhobo Playthrough(4th) -

Hero Name: Daemon
Power: 363
Skill: 26
Corruption: 49
Public Opinion: -450
Government Opinion: -180
Alive: hopefully nobody for long
Dead: Danica, Demi, Jake, and Laurie

"Perfect" Playthrough(5th) -

Hero Name: Veil
Power: 350
Skill: 31
Corruption: 37
Public Opinion: 770
Government Opinion:180
Alive: Danica, Demi and Laurie
Dead: Jake

Now I can rest for a while.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
So we are gonna have a time skip of at least 2 Years why you ask because Charlie is 16 that my theory is crap?
Prove me wrong you emo lovers.
Level 4 Superhuman bodies seem to mature instantly. So you can have your 16yo and "eat" it too. Blurred lines are the best lines!

Reactions: Dipasimaan

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Level 4 Superhuman bodies seem to mature instantly. So you can have your 16yo and "eat" it too. Blurred lines are the best lines!
Wrong wrong patreon is a cunt with the rules. But.....
If she goes to another plane with a smaller time cycle that changes the game :unsure:
Fuck i proved myself wrong :cry:

Reactions: Gtdead
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes