Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
People talking about Emily needing a fighting style, but couldn't her monster power be a ranged ability? She loves Music so her becoming banshee or an approximation of a Emperor Children Noise Marine could be in the cards
Thinking about it rationally, Emily is supposed to be very compatible with monsters (according to Ella), which usually relates to her being a candidate for infection from the upper monster echelons, like Apostles, Gods, Arbiters etc.

I wouldn't say that the majority of the cast got powers that "suit" their personality. Aside from Deryl, most of the powers are a bit peculiar. For example Michael was compatible with Lightning and eventually Energy, but he is a warrior at heart. Tiffany is cold but he got a very "warm" power that can heal, rejuvenate and recharge. It's possible to draw some parallels, like for example Michael needing to "charge" his power, similar to how he was reliant on bullets and ammunition in general, but the overarching theme seems counter to his personality.

If Emily manages to get a power that suits her hobby, and considering her high compatiblity, I think it would have to do with frequencies in general. I personalliy think that she will end up being compatible with the 7th (Dark) and that's based on Ella not being able to pinpoint the correct monster for her. Dark powers have a lot of suppressing effects, like Valravn's miasma, or how the 7th concealed his aura during deadend3.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ive never seen you guys be normal for so long, i feel like a proud father watching this
Papa Syther is hard at work trying to attain 15th level of understanding for Lady Shadow.
bouq8e644vgb1.jpg
Each level of understanding allows me to speak more and more with her glorious visage...the barking my brother is so....divine...every sound she makes is exquisite and with purpose!

Some say if you were to reach the 20th level of understanding she'd appear at your bedside and sing you a lullaby while others believe that she'll appear at your bedside and simply watch over you and protecting you from nightmares and potential intruders.

At the 30th level she'll allow you to touch her metacarpal pads which grant you a long life and strengthens your sperm!

Yes my brother, Lady Shadow gives her devout many great things for each level of understanding...god I remember reaching the 5th level...the first time I heard her and what I had to do for her...that day was so glorious :devilish:

The 1st level of understanding is a...wild time...your first trip to the forest of wander can mind break you for certain but with each trip it gets easier and easier.

The Specter

Jan 27, 2023
Papa Syther is hard at work trying to attain 15th level of understanding for Lady Shadow.
View attachment 2848719
Each level of understanding allows me to speak more and more with her glorious visage...the barking my brother is so....divine...every sound she makes is exquisite and with purpose!

Some say if you were to reach the 20th level of understanding she'd appear at your bedside and sing you a lullaby while others believe that she'll appear at your bedside and simply watch over you and protecting you from nightmares and potential intruders.

At the 30th level she'll allow you to touch her metacarpal pads which grant you a long life and strengthens your sperm!

Yes my brother, Lady Shadow gives her devout many great things for each level of understanding...god I remember reaching the 5th level...the first time I heard her and what I had to do for her...that day was so glorious :devilish:

The 1st level of understanding is a...wild time...your first trip to the forest of wander can mind break you for certain but with each trip it gets easier and easier.
Good to know the collector of fleas is still up to his normal shenanigans.

The Specter

Jan 27, 2023
I'll have you know Lady Shadow has no fleas...now as necromater has said she does in fact have worms...but that only ensures her love is spread to all of her devout...its a good feeling I assure you!
It seems that i suddenly developed a crippling dog allergy upon reading that, so i guess theres more worms for you my degenerate friend

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
It seems that i suddenly developed a crippling dog allergy upon reading that, so i guess theres more worms for you my degenerate friend
Tis a shame about the dog allergy my friend but fear not she shall still watch over you and everyone else who does not worship her during the time of...Dämmerung when the end begins and the war for who's Waifu is best begins.

The twilight war shall shake the foundation of this entire thread as Lady Shadow allowed me to foresee it...we must prepare for such times but for now...I must continue my divine study for the 15th level of understanding!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Fun fact. MC can consume food like flies or spiders if he wants to.
That is so slow and inefficient compared to his normal thing of just yanking it all down his throat and/or tentacles and near instantly digesting it

alkeera

May 1, 2018
That is so slow and inefficient compared to his normal thing of just yanking it all down his throat and/or tentacles and near instantly digesting it
Maybe. But this way he can waste less energy digesting stuff. Pre-chewed food is also an option.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
i feel like there's not much ntr content
Be lucky you have any comrade...we dogclappers have nothing...I'll take but just a crumb of dogussy great sage Weird!

Is that too much to ask for...a crumb? A smidge? Just a taste?

Meanwhile you NTR goons get a fucking feast in comparison to us lovers of shadow :cry:

Hell even the corpse fuckers get a scene...life is truly unfair!

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes