Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I will prove with Facts and Logic™ that Shadow is indeed divine, for all the non-believers. You don't have to be a dog-clapper, but you need to accept the truth in your heart.

This is a black German Shepherd, you can easily notice the similarities with the Lady. She too is a herder dog:

1) The job of the herder dog is to herd and guide sheep. This is the first similarity as every god is the proverbial shepherd guiding his flock.
2) The Lady managed to herd MC to her sister and save her. So she is capable of herding beings that are destined to be gods.
3) She managed to herd humans on the f95 forum to her cause, through her prophet ItzSyther.

So there you have it. The Lady has transcended the normal shepherd dog and she is capable of herding humans and Gods. She can also transfer her herding powers to her prophet, who managed to turn her worship into the major religion of the forum and even lead the Loyalists through the the terrible infighting, known as the Reformists' Folly.

All of you will feel her sweet ankle biting, whether you like it or not!

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I will prove with Facts and Logic™ that Shadow is indeed divine, for all the non-believers. You don't have to be a dog-clapper, but you need to accept the truth in your heart.

This is a black German Shepherd, you can easily notice the similarities with the Lady. She too is a herder dog:

1) The job of the herder dog is to herd and guide sheep. This is the first similarity as every god is the proverbial shepherd guiding his flock.
2) The Lady managed to herd MC to her sister and save her. So she is capable of herding beings that are destined to be gods.
3) She managed to herd humans on the f95 forum to her cause, through her prophet ItzSyther.

So there you have it. The Lady has transcended the normal shepherd dog and she is capable of herding humans and Gods. She can also transfer her herding powers to her prophet, who managed to turn her worship into the major religion of the forum and even lead the Loyalists through the the terrible infighting, known as the Reformists' Folly.

Beautifully said brother!

Hopefully the truth you speak will turn at least one non-believer into someone who now believes in the truest truth.

I'm truly impressed with your knowledge and devotion brother Gtdead, it truly makes not only myself but other members of the cult to see such another devout spreading the good word!

alkeera

May 1, 2018

No thank you. Once upon a time when i was a kid i saw a female dog eating shit after her young offspring. A bit later i found out that coprophagy is a normal behaviour among dogs in certain situations. Since then i don't like them very much. Btw does Shadow have puppies?

Reactions: Sayajin2205

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Btw does Shadow have puppies?
According to Emily our fair Lady Shadow does mostly good around other dogs as said here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I am under the belief she wouldn't let ANY lesser male try and breed with her...we all know her opinion on betas..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So could she have puppies? Sure although our fair lady has made it sound like she has been protecting Emily most of her time alive so she may not have had the time to go finding a true Alpha...fear not our fair lady...we'll give you all the puppies you need!

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Beautifully said brother!

Hopefully the truth you speak will turn at least one non-believer into someone who now believes in the truest truth.

I'm truly impressed with your knowledge and devotion brother Gtdead, it truly makes not only myself but other members of the cult to see such another devout spreading the good word!
The truth must shine brother and the Lady's divinity cannot be denied by anyone. The Lady is best girl, both by definition and through her actions. She has many aspects and everyone can find meaning. But the truth is that I'm acting proactively and for the good of everyone. This is not an attempt to convert people, this is about the future of the human race itself!

As I've said in the past, if the Overgod WW decides to let her ascend and become a Variant, the church will explode with new members and a lot of them, blinded by horniness, will not care for the holy writings or the words of her prophet. We must instill Her greatness in their hearts before that happens, otherwise the terrible Reformists' Folly will be nothing compared to the chaos that the new horny and clueless generation will bring.

We need to redouble our efforts and save the world brother.

No thank you. Once upon a time when i was a kid i saw a female dog eating shit after her young offspring. A bit later i found out that coprophagy is a normal behaviour among dogs in certain situations. Since then i don't like them very much. Btw does Shadow have puppies?
Dogs are simple and responsible beings, they need to keep their environment clean to prevent disease, but they don't have poop bags and they aren't like the random Karen who thinks that cleaning after her dog's poop is the government's job! This speaks to their divinity!

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Maybe. But this way he can waste less energy digesting stuff. Pre-chewed food is also an option.
Where did you get the idea that it takes less energy to digest food externally?
it is an extremely costly and inefficient process compared to internal digestion.

flies and spiders are not peak performance animals.

Reactions: Alandir

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Where did you get the idea that it takes less energy to digest food externally?
it is an extremely costly and inefficient process compared to internal digestion.

flies and spiders are not peak performance animals.
That is just the way the carrión fuckers are but i love the movie
The fly 2 not so much but the first boy i love It

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes