Hookonwifi

Jan 15, 2020
damn i just play thought after the war with Ella and now i want fucking kill jared torture, recovery everytime when beat him to dead, he dare kill Lauria in front of my face and Daryl!!! cann't be forgive fucking cunt made Daryl look so sad.

The Specter

Jan 27, 2023
damn i just play thought after the war with Ella and now i want fucking kill jared torture, recovery everytime when beat him to dead, he dare kill Lauria in front of my face and Daryl!!! cann't be forgive fucking cunt made Daryl look so sad.
Dont worry were bound to consume him soon.

Hookonwifi

Jan 15, 2020
Okay, I just finished it all up. It took longer than it should have but I was playing different games alongside it so it slowed me a bit. Anyway, I'll keep this "short" and put my stats below.

Main Playthrough(1st) -

Hero Name: Darkness
Power: 348
Skill: 30
Corruption: 35
Public Opinion: 675
Government Opinion: 145
Alive: Danica, Demi, Jake and Laurie
Dead: Nobody
Aglaecwif Met: Yes

Corruption Main Playthrough(2nd) -

Hero Name: Darkness
Power: 348
Skill: 30
Corruption: 43
Public Opinion: 535
Government Opinion: 145
Alive: Danica
Dead: Demi, Jake, Laurie

0 Corruption Playthrough(3rd) -

Hero Name: Dark Night
Power: 337
Skill: 34
Corruption: 0
Public Opinion: 770
Government Opinion: 180
Alive: Danica, Demi, Jake and Laurie
Dead: Nobody
Aglaecwif Met: No

And I might as well add the other two to this one as well. Even though I already posted them. For the full picture, I'll put them below again so everyone can see the difference between them. I went back and corrected my Murderhobo to get the 3 corruption and also skipped skill points for it this time.

Murderhobo Playthrough(4th) -

Hero Name: Daemon
Power: 363
Skill: 26
Corruption: 49
Public Opinion: -450
Government Opinion: -180
Alive: hopefully nobody for long
Dead: Danica, Demi, Jake, and Laurie

"Perfect" Playthrough(5th) -

Hero Name: Veil
Power: 350
Skill: 31
Corruption: 37
Public Opinion: 770
Government Opinion:180
Alive: Danica, Demi and Laurie
Dead: Jake

Now I can rest for a while.
wait can we save Laurie ? how you do that
( nevermind see walkthough and know how to fuck damn )

Last edited:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Walkthrough v0.96 with ToC Links and Bookmarks

Attached is the v0.96 walkthrough PDF edited to add a Table of Contents with links to each section and sub-section, bookmarks to the same, and some minor corrections. The primary reason was to add the ToC links and bookmarks since the document is exceptionally difficult to use without them.

Unfortunately, the current editor refused to provide the source document from which they created the PDF so I was forced to recreate the formatting manually. As such, there may be errors.

I have also provided the source ODT document so that the current editor or anyone else can make corrections or update the document.

I hope y'all find this of some help. :cool:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019

Hey guys, how's it been?
It's been a pretty busy time for me, lots to do for this next one, lots I want to cover.
I'm not exactly sure when this one is coming out or even approximately how long it's gonna take. Could be a long time, or a not so long time, it really just depends on what the cut off point is gonna be for this update. Like I said at the end of the last update, we'll be getting further into the 'Twins arc' now which I've got a fairly extensive plan for, but how deep into it I want to go next update is still up in the air. Things will be getting pretty hectic and pretty intense for a while when it starts in earnest, and it will only continue to ramp up even when it's done. So I want to finish all of my side route plans before that happens, which will definitely take a while, which means I can either make next update really long and cover those side routes on top of making good headway into the main arc, or, I can make next update not so long, cover those side routes and only make a little bit of headway into the main arc, or something in between. Obviously longer update = longer dev time.
So yeah, I'm not really sure on this one, or when next update is coming out, but feel free to give your thoughts, I'll let you know when I decide, probably.
WW just posted this. Your thoughts?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Boy the crazy gonna be epic this time
1691831516469.png
And i mean the shit that gives hardcore nightmares
alphabitch.png
And not of the sexy kind XD

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I'm personally I'm all for the shorter Side Routes update with little leeway into the Twins Arc.

On the Side Routes update it'll probably be shorter and easier to focus solely on that for ONE update. Giving W.W time to focus the NEXT update after completely on the Twins Arc.

On the Side Routes + Twins Arc update it'll probably take longer, depending on how he goes about the update it could be more cluttered from a choice perspective, and MAY stress him out trying to scramble in BOTH focuses on one update. The only real benefit I see here IF the above does apply; is that the update will feel longer as a whole when it does come out.

Either way I'm prepping for a lot of shit in my life right now so I honestly wouldn't mind the long one, just hope it doesn't hurt W.W's mental health trying to rush in too much too fast just to satisfy the impatient.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Either way I'm prepping for a lot of shit in my life right now so I honestly wouldn't mind the long one, just hope it doesn't hurt W.W's mental health trying to rush in too much too fast just to satisfy the impatient.
Life is getting hectic for ol papa syther as well (Im heading back to college) so I'm kinda okay with a longer wait time...just means more insanity for me when I have free time :devilish:

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
In my opinion for the update, I would prefer for the shorter update with the side route and a sprinkle of main story. It mostly just a recap of what RonaldGrand6969 said. He could finish this update with just the side route and split the heaver part of the twin arc into it own update giving him room to either relax or add on some other detail to it and really I just don't want to go back to Those days those Blue Ball Filled days:WutFace::cry:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes