Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Did WW say anything about ?
As far as I know he didn't but I only post in this forum and I don't have any presence on other platforms where he may be active and answer such questions, if they exist in the first place.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
There is a possibility that a cipher exists but I couldn't crack it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-96-weirdworld.74436/post-11376716
Did WW say anything about ?
As far as I know he didn't but I only post in this forum and I don't have any presence on other platforms where he may be active and answer such questions, if they exist in the first place.
W.W. using his cipher algorithm in the monster lines for next update:
CipherAlgorithm.gif

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I do have a guess on how Deus's power works so hear me out gents:

If the timeline stuff is all correct that means Deus exists at various points in time and time has branched off into various branches which Deus can see only because HE exists at those points.

I can imagine that Deus can't see super far into time because something happens (aka he dies) and I'm going to guess that Deus cannot see into a certain point in the past because he doesn't have his power at that point in time.

Just a guess I just have an odd feeling his power is anchored to well...himself at various points in time (since every single action can shift how things playout...there is potentially INFINITE Deus seeing how everything shifts and turns or just a finite amount because otherwise Deus would fucking have aneurysm trying to process infinite hims at various points in time).

Or instead of processing various points of himself at once he might just be able to glance on what that version of him is doing during that shift in time and see how it plays out for him/HERO as a whole.

Basically Deus is on his Zero Escape grindset if my theory is right lol
View attachment 2844786

DrakoGhoul & Gtdead I'd love to hear your opinions on this theory of mine in regards to time boi.
The way I see it, Deus can only see the future up to a certain point and the past. He can see the branches from decisions he made but only restricted to timelines he existed in at those points in time. He can't see infinite timeline branches or the many branches of others decisions. This was proven when he was shook a bit by the MC getting reborn by the Eye. This was one of the major things that proved Deus Time power isn't omniscient. That clearly wasn't supposed to happen and he had to adjust to this new timeline and fix it.

Then again, Deus could be from the future, originally. We know he can time travel to the past. For all we know, Deus could be a descendant of the future Superhuman race or an artificially made Superhuman, who went back in time to make sure stuff ends well. There's also the possibility that he inherited both traits of Time and Space naturally or artificially as well.

Point is, Deus and his power could be any number of things. Until we get more background on him, he's an anomaly. All we know, for now, is that he can see the future and go back to the past, if he chooses to. He potentially has the Time and Space Trait. And that, while he's precise in his future seeing, there's stuff that he can't see coming until it occurs first. This shows that he doesn't see infinite or even countless amounts of timelines out there. If there's too much going on, it disrupts his power from seeing it.

That's also likely why he doesn't reach Level 5 as well. Maybe the consequences are so bad, he can't even see the timeline. Or maybe, his Level 5 self blocks himself from being seeing entirely from the past. Or, he knows exactly when his evolution occurs naturally and refuses to evolve via the serum. It would be hard for him to fail the requirements for it and it wouldn't be surprising if it did involve the MC.

Anyway, that's my thoughts on it. It's also why I said multiple times in the past that Time Shenanigans are a pain to deal with in fiction. It can go any number of ways and WW can take it as far as he needs it to go. It's better to just let it play out then to even try to guess how it works.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I've got some new questions after playing through again.
1.I'm wondering whether Ella or MC could have the ability to revert superhumans back to their human form and take away all their abilities? If they had sample of someone's DNA before being infected they could use that to know what to change a superhumans dna back to. I could see that happening. Would be sick. like avatar shit taking their bending away!

2. In the park training scene with Ella and the minyaks, Ella says she would be lonely if MC died and MC replies that they barely interact. This implies that they interact far more than MC is aware of. This got me thinking. What are the chances one of the main girls (or even other prominent characters) is actually just Ella in disguise? that be dramatic as fuck for a reveal. Or more likely tbh Ella just spends a lot of her time watching MC like a stalker and has created an obsessive attachment with him.

Thoughts?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
1.I'm wondering whether Ella or MC could have the ability to revert superhumans back to their human form and take away all their abilities? If they had sample of someone's DNA before being infected they could use that to know what to change a superhumans dna back to. I could see that happening. Would be sick. like avatar shit taking their bending away!

2. In the park training scene with Ella and the minyaks, Ella says she would be lonely if MC died and MC replies that they barely interact. This implies that they interact far more than MC is aware of. This got me thinking. What are the chances one of the main girls (or even other prominent characters) is actually just Ella in disguise? that be dramatic as fuck for a reveal. Or more likely tbh Ella just spends a lot of her time watching MC like a stalker and has created an obsessive attachment with him.

Thoughts?
1. I mean...I suppose it could be possible? But if we go by what Deryl has said in regards to how superhumans are different from regular humans (many many years of evolution) then it'd be difficult to revert them back. Now for example I suppose the MC could revert Deryl back potentially since he interacted with him prior to becoming what he is now but the issue is the MC would have to find a Rebis (or rather the Rebis) and consume it/study its DNA to even get an idea of how to work on reversing it (I imagine the same goes for Ella too) and this would be no walk in the park it'd be completely new turf for the MC and Ella as well (as far as we know I guess maybe he is doin wild shit behind the scenes like sealing away powers...I doubt it tho).

More or less it comes down to the MC/Ella finding each and every monster and figuring out how they work and then proceeding to devolve the superhumans which imo would still be difficult due to the fact that the MC/Ella haven't interacted with those people prior to their ascension to superhuman.

2. It's not impossible, she much like MC is a shapeshifter although we know for a fact she has been watching MC for a while who's to say she wasn't shapeshifted as a neighbor, classmate, etc which could explain how she knows him (its still possible she took the form of someone we knew tho like a close friend).

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
1. I mean...I suppose it could be possible? But if we go by what Deryl has said in regards to how superhumans are different from regular humans (many many years of evolution) then it'd be difficult to revert them back. Now for example I suppose the MC could revert Deryl back potentially since he interacted with him prior to becoming what he is now but the issue is the MC would have to find a Rebis (or rather the Rebis) and consume it/study its DNA to even get an idea of how to work on reversing it (I imagine the same goes for Ella too) and this would be no walk in the park it'd be completely new turf for the MC and Ella as well (as far as we know I guess maybe he is doin wild shit behind the scenes like sealing away powers...I doubt it tho).
1. Daryl himself is a chimera right now. not a superhuman, not a monster, not a rebis.

2. Superhumans are not monsters. Superhumans are explicitly humans, whose HUMAN body adapts to the monster magical energy. Fighting against being turned into a monster. And as a result the human body becomes superhuman.
So if he was a superhuman then rebis DNA info is not needed. But he is actually a chimera.

3. The main issue with such a revision is that monsters and superhumans both have a supernatural aspect. They go over it when discussing MC upgrades. He can't just take upgrades from other monsters, and even if he could it would just make him weaker.
All magitech explicitly relies on supernatural energy harvested from monsters because of the supernatural aspect.

To take away a superhumans power is not a question of reworking their body. It is reworking their soul to remove the magical energy that they produce and use. and said magical energy is also both your stamina and lifeforce. Running out of it is fatal

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Thoughts?
For the 2nd part, we've joked about Ella doing this in the past. Her shapeshifting into every girl we've slept with prior to HERO. Basically, all sex scenes were really with Ella the entire time. While that would be hot as fuck, that would ruin every other girl in game. It would also be creepy as hell.

That said, what Ella meant was that she likely had Zara mark several people around the MC and had them watch him. We know Deryl was marked by her, apparently, and that's how she found out the MC was fighting Jake already(or Simp Deryl could've just told her). Thinking about it, that's probably why Zara is all happy and friendly towards the MC. She's basically been stalking him too and felt like they were best friends already.

That is also another reason why I thought Ella knew about the MC's Memory Trait way earlier than people thought. It's possible that she didn't discover it at all during Level 1, though you can make a case that she picked up clues from his devouring scenes. Level 2 though, the MC became a huge memory slut to the point that it was impossible to not notice.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
1. Daryl himself is a chimera right now. not a superhuman, not a monster, not a rebis.

2. Superhumans are not monsters. Superhumans are explicitly humans, whose HUMAN body adapts to the monster magical energy. Fighting against being turned into a monster. And as a result the human body becomes superhuman.
So if he was a superhuman then rebis DNA info is not needed. But he is actually a chimera.

3. The main issue with such a revision is that monsters and superhumans both have a supernatural aspect. They go over it when discussing MC upgrades. He can't just take upgrades from other monsters, and even if he could it would just make him weaker.
All magitech explicitly relies on supernatural energy harvested from monsters because of the supernatural aspect.

To take away a superhumans power is not a question of reworking their body. It is reworking their soul to remove the magical energy that they produce and use. and said magical energy is also both your stamina and lifeforce. Running out of it is fatal
1. You're indeed correct, thank you for reminding me of what he is properly.

2. While superhumans are indeed not monsters each superhuman is unique in the fact that not only do they all have different parents (or at least similar powers in the case of Ella/MC) or (Jake/Demi) what sets them apart is that each thing that granted them their power isn't the same.

More or less I'm under the belief that despite all superhumans falling under the same genus (which we were taught about in one of the classes) that in itself isn't entirely correct, each superhuman would fall under their own subspecies of the main genus. For example MC's parent(s) aren't the same as Alice's.

The only reason for my belief in this is the conversation with Deryl when he talks about the millions of years of evolution MC's body undertook when getting his powers while the process is similar for other superhumans they have to be fundamentally different just based off each parent being different and granting different things that allow them to adapt for XYZ more than their competitors. Although I will admit thats just purely speculation on my part (in regards to each superhuman while being apart of the superhuman genus each falling under their own species).

It makes us inherently different and the same would go for the other superhumans whom had different parents. But that's just my guess/assumption as they are referred to as a 'species' one can draw the assumption there are also subspecies of the primary (or rather common) ancestor genus.

I'm going to use a real life example:

Humans are apart of the Homo Genus which includes various other subspecies (referred to as hominin) each species while sharing a common ancestor and being closely related (enough to breed together at least and shared similar physical characteristics) all had their own unique adaptations that allowed them to thrive in their environments like how Homo neanderthalensis had muscular bodies and physically stronger than their close cousin Homo Sapiens (Thats us) while we had our own set of advantageous adaptations that allowed us to soar against our competitors (the other hominin subspecies).

My apologies if I got any of the naming or classifications wrong (its been a bit since I last cracked open a biology book)

3. I do apologize for not making this more clear but I wasn't trying to refer to MC 'consuming' the monsters to gain their abilities (which would make him weaker as you said) but rather him gaining their memories which would allow him to replicate their structure (like his giant scythe)

Deryl talks about this with the MC in regards to them joining together, in Deryl's case recreate a monster's powers while MC takes their memories to gain their structure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC during the latest update has the chance via the shopkeep to consume up to 2 monster parts (their memories to be exact) and learn about them (same in regards to the monster heart Xanthe gives him as well I believe).

I will agree with you though that the MC most likely cannot take away the power(s) of another superhuman (as you said its fatal due to supernatural fun stuff).

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

Thoughts?
1)
There are two distinct components to the superhuman. The evolved body and the powers. This update made it clear that powers have a mystical component that Xanthe still tries to figure out. He also talks about lifeforce and it's possible altered states, telling MC that even if he managed to transform his lifeforce, he would be left weaker. So reverting the body to an earlier generation won't necessarily take away the powers. Transforming the lifeforce may affect the powers, but the question is if it's possible to completely nullify it. Otherwise it may be left in a "broken" state and repair itself over time.

The way I see it, the possibility exists but it's way too complex for anyone to even bother researching it, let alone achieving it, especially since there exist items which supress the monster power. Perhaps endgame MC may be able to do it, allowing the possibility for a "regressive" ending.

2)
She probably refers to the stalking. Ella always knows what's up and pretty much everything that MC goes through during the earlier part of the game is her direct influence. Pretty much all the main girls were in the fraternity when Ella was fighting Clark and Alexis, so the chances one of them was Ella in disguise all along is pretty much zero. However, to entertain the notion and under the assumption that current Ella is not dead and the body in HERO's basement is a husk, the most likely candidates that Ella could impersonate all along would be Claudia and Angelina. Claudia is about to prove us otherwise since she is scheduled to turn into a superhuman, but Angelina hasn't showcased a niche that Ella can't possibly replicate, Still I find it extremely unlikely, but it's there.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
That is also another reason why I thought Ella knew about the MC's Memory Trait way earlier than people thought. It's possible that she didn't discover it at all during Level 1, though you can make a case that she picked up clues from his devouring scenes. Level 2 though, the MC became a huge memory slut to the point that it was impossible to not notice.
The simplest explanation is that Deryl told her. Deryl takes the pill less than a week after MCs evolution and he is already imprinted to Ella. We also know that he wanted to prove himself, that he loves to brag and he knew about the memory trait in great detail.

I personally just take it for granted at this point.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The simplest explanation is that Deryl told her. Deryl takes the pill less than a week after MCs evolution and he is already imprinted to Ella. We also know that he wanted to prove himself, that he loves to brag and he knew about the memory trait in great detail.

I personally just take it for granted at this point.
279900759_1876043305920978_740014905460741088_n.jpg
Fuckkkkkk. now i want to kick deryl in the nuts for being a simp and jake for his fuck up ella can suck it i don't care anymore now zara is a voyeur yup and a hardcore one and i mean the ones who edit your pics to put their heads boy those siblings are so fucking creepy at least cole is just a cuck in denial now let's wait for the deal of hoody and shen XD

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
View attachment 2847136
Fuckkkkkk. now i want to kick deryl in the nuts for being a simp and jake for his fuck up ella can suck it i don't care anymore now zara is a voyeur yup and a hardcore one and i mean the ones who edit your pics to put their heads boy those siblings are so fucking creepy at least cole is just a cuck in denial now let's wait for the deal of hoody and shen XD
A kick in the nuts is more satisfying. :sneaky:

maul467

Apr 19, 2019
People talking about Emily needing a fighting style, but couldn't her monster power be a ranged ability? She loves Music so her becoming banshee or an approximation of a Emperor Children Noise Marine could be in the cards

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gtdead
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes