Mar 24, 2020
It's very hard to find games with a lot of exploration freedom or none at all and EITHER WAY still have good writing, I'm all for it.
Most likely because its extermely difficult and would require rockstar levels of polish to even come close to that.
( This type of stuff that would take normal person a decade and a half to execute properly)

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Answer to Q1:
I'll say it every time but I want an Arc/event dedicated to all the parents gathering and mingling, it would be beautifully chaotic.
As for if I have one individual (outside of Deryl & Michael) that I'd like to see an Arc for...I really can't think of anyone. Maybe an Ella Arc? Like a personal one with no bullshit just to get to figure out how she became the way she is and learn more about her good side.

Answer to Q2:
Simple, I don't wish to see a sequel as of right now. I feel like it would just be trying to milk the teet of what we love and ended.
Regarding a prequel...I don't want one either, but I wouldn't mind an entire flashback Arc dedicated to the Unification War; focusing on the politics along with of course, the M-Division.

Good question though brother.
I'm almost certain we will get an ella arc at some point. She is quite confidant that MC will go after SIN personally (conversation with Cole) and that he will eventually join Ella's group. So I think its very likely that eventually MC will run from HERO and hang with ella for a while.
I just wonder what will cause MC to leave HERO though. Maybe they killed his mom and he retaliates or he finds some other skeleton they have in their closet.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
Mar 24, 2020
Dude, have you googled the game's genre? The game is not linear, the game is sorely focused as an open world game.
I wanted a definitive answer

Or you could just NOT hide your grandiose story/writing behind a Sandbox/RPGM...Or be more like Desert Stalker, keep it simple.
Open world games are fun but without purpose/a real goal they are hard to play only subsided but the amount of detail/polish, things to do, or terraforming/building freedom.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
No problem, It was basic reply because i don't really know if WW would make another game after this or if they even can.

which makes me want to ask a certain question...

Would any of you play another WeirdWorld game even if it had no Superhuman (the game) content in it?
If it is not about having sexual relationships with anthropomorphic animals then yes.

I would prefer a road-movie style game with space setting which was popular in good old times. I hope Starfield and this new moonrace bring it into fashion once again.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
If it is not about having sexual relationships with anthropomorphic animals then yes.

I would prefer a road-movie style game with space setting which was popular in good old times. I hope Starfield and this new moonrace bring it into fashion once again.
Have you tried “tales from the unending void” sounds similar to what you wrote?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Since we're talking about the future so much. I'm actually curious if not fighting the Asura with Nico has negative effects in the upcoming SIN initiation section. She does play a part in it and we basically pissed her off by turning her down. I'm not sure how many points you lose with her there but it has to be a shit ton with the way she reacts. I'm not even sure how many points we even have with her. I think there's like 3. Beating Val and helping her during the Hex fight. That Asura fight rejection probably pushed it into the negative.

Also, I hope WW adds more names to the stats window. I've asked for this years ago, actually. It is getting pretty difficult to tell if I'm simping properly or not. I still have PTSD over Lexi not being there. The amount of stress and cope that caused me was humongous. Luckily, WW was a real one and I got to fuck my Red Queen! It not really too much of problem, which is why I never made too much of a big deal about it in the past. That said, with so many people now, it's hard to track. You wouldn't need to add all of them. Just a few would be fine.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Since we're talking about the future so much. I'm actually curious if not fighting the Asura with Nico has negative effects in the upcoming SIN initiation section. She does play a part in it and we basically pissed her off by turning her down. I'm not sure how many points you lose with her there but it has to be a shit ton with the way she reacts. I'm not even sure how many points we even have with her. I think there's like 3. Beating Val and helping her during the Hex fight. That Asura fight rejection probably pushed it into the negative.

Also, I hope WW adds more names to the stats window. I've asked for this years ago, actually. It is getting pretty difficult to tell if I'm simping properly or not. I still have PTSD over Lexi not being there. The amount of stress and cope that caused me was humongous. Luckily, WW was a real one and I got to fuck my Red Queen! It not really too much of problem, which is why I never made too much of a big deal about it in the past. That said, with so many people now, it's hard to track. You wouldn't need to add all of them. Just a few would be fine.
I'm for the second part, I feel like there may be some hidden points with some of the characters that aren't displayed. Though regarding the first but there's a chance regardless of if we impressed her or not she'll fuck with us anyway.

myst0501

May 30, 2020
i believe we get one point for the conference with dexter and alistar if you say that superhumans are the future.
+1 doing well in Valravn fight
+1 claiming superhumans are the future during public speech
+2 helping nico in fight against cole
-10 refusing to fight asura
+3 agreeing to fight asura
+1 doing well in fight with asura

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm for the second part, I feel like there may be some hidden points with some of the characters that aren't displayed. Though regarding the first but there's a chance regardless of if we impressed her or not she'll fuck with us anyway.
I'm not particularly sure why you're confusing Nico with Ella here but that's surely a take. The only time Nico "fucked with us" was right before we joined HERO. After we joined, she's been almost completely indifferent. I'm not even sure where this accusation against her even comes from when only 1 scene out of 4 with her had her messing with MC. Said scene itself happened during their first real encounter and didn't happened since.

During the scene this update, she tells you her reasons and she's satisfied, if you fought the Asura. She even gives you full credit for it, regardless if she helped you or not. If you think she's going to pull the same thing as the Valravn fight after seeing their interaction during that scene, then I don't really see any reason to further this topic with you, specifically.

i believe we get one point for the conference with dexter and alistar if you say that superhumans are the future.
+1 doing well in Valravn fight
+1 claiming superhumans are the future during public speech
+2 helping nico in fight against cole
-10 refusing to fight asura
+3 agreeing to fight asura
+1 doing well in fight with asura
Thanks. That means I have 7 with Nico currently. Also, jeez, minus 10? Yeah, MC's who turned her down are probably fucked. She's supposed to get us out of Hex dimension. You know some players were already low with her, they're definitely in the negative after this. I would be shocked if WW didn't add a dead end for that. It's probably the biggest lost of points with a character, in a single choice, I've ever seen in this game. I think only Jake can get that low and you have to be a dick over multiple choices. :KEK:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I'm not particularly sure why you're confusing Nico with Ella here but that's surely a take. The only time Nico "fucked with us" was right before we joined HERO. After we joined, she's been almost completely indifferent. I'm not even sure where this accusation against her even comes from when only 1 scene out of 4 with her had her messing with MC. Said scene itself happened during their first real encounter and didn't happened since.

During the scene this update, she tells you her reasons and she's satisfied, if you fought the Asura. She even gives you full credit for it, regardless if she helped you or not. If you think she's going to pull the same thing as the Valravn fight after seeing their interaction during that scene, then I don't really see any reason to further this topic with you, specifically.

Thanks. That means I have 7 with Nico currently. Also, jeez, minus 10? Yeah, MC's who turned her down are probably fucked. She's supposed to get us out of Hex dimension. You know some players were already low with her, they're definitely in the negative after this. I would be shocked if WW didn't add a dead end for that. It's probably the biggest lost of points with a character, in a single choice, I've ever seen in this game. I think only Jake can get that low and you have to be a dick over multiple choices. :KEK:
I doubt one good A Class (with help) ass beating will stop her from trying to delay our retrieval from the Hex in order for us to "prove" ourselves to her, just saying it wouldn't be out of her character to do so, she hasn't 100% converted me yet but she's getting there.

I agree with you though there should DEFINITELY be some consequences to being in Nico's bad side of the points are indeed there all the more. She was more or less "neutral" with us in our first meeting and that almost got us killed, I can only imagine the results of us refusing to help her, she might do the same in return.

I'm in the clear though, I fought the monster to improve my skill not to suck on her teet but points are points. I do have a question however...are there minus points for
A. Threatening Dexter (power flex)?
B. Failing to meet her expectations against Asura?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The inbredia wars - The meeting between the great Mercenary Lord Michael and the inbred dragon
Recruiting the Mercenary Lord.jpg
This meeting was perhaps the most significant event that led things in the favor of the great inbred dragon. The mercenary lord known as Michael fought against various factions for a price...often more power for himself and had a great number of warriors and even a few Waifus following him.

During the meeting the mercenary lord and inbred dragon were noted to be quite friendly with each other and even dueled...this led to a great relationship between the two which would last forever.

I'm sure some of you wonder how Claudia, the child of Lord Turd is doing...fear not because Lady Shadow herself has stepped in and has been assisting the Dogstapo in training this Harlot to serve the true lord above all else, Mommy 4th of course!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So as you can see she is being taught very well! Soon we shall target the other...pure ones and rein them in just like Claudia.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
The inbredia wars - The meeting between the great Mercenary Lord Michael and the inbred dragon
View attachment 2859968
This meeting was perhaps the most significant event that led things in the favor of the great inbred dragon. The mercenary lord known as Michael fought against various factions for a price...often more power for himself and had a great number of warriors and even a few Waifus following him.

During the meeting the mercenary lord and inbred dragon were noted to be quite friendly with each other and even dueled...this led to a great relationship between the two which would last forever.

I'm sure some of you wonder how Claudia, the child of Lord Turd is doing...fear not because Lady Shadow herself has stepped in and has been assisting the Dogstapo in training this Harlot to serve the true lord above all else, Mommy 4th of course!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So as you can see she is being taught very well! Soon we shall target the other...pure ones and rein them in just like Claudia.
Jesus Christ...

• Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes