DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok so I must have got the good outcome. Thats crazy considering the fight took 3 hours. I wonder what not doing well looked like.
Nico just helps you during the fight. She teleports you out of the way every time the Asura nearly kills you. There's no negative outcome during that scene. She likes you for fighting it, she likes you even more for not needing her help. Only negative is turning her goodwill down completely and not fighting it at all.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This what we do to traitor bitches at dat right brother DrakoGhoul

necromater keep your eyes peeled for the next traitor waifu...Papa has a lot of plans for today!
Bruh lol.

I legit don't think this thread or the superhuman fandom would survive Claudia actually being a sex crazed slut on the low. It's right up there with Mia not being a virgin somehow or her having a massive cock between her legs. The day those happen, this thread would get nuked. :KEK:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Bruh lol.

I legit don't think this thread or the superhuman fandom would survive Claudia actually being a sex crazed slut on the low. It's right up there with Mia not being a virgin somehow or her having a massive cock between her legs. The day those happen, this thread would get nuked. :KEK:
The moment Mia has a big ol cock between her legs is the day I die laughing.

I don't know why but I just picture the meat canyon bugs bunny as Mia just gripping the MC's cheeks bout to give him the ol surprise...it'd be even funnier if her meat stick was bigger than his.
Mia Bunny.jpg

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Bruh lol.

Well how should i say this
343559764_152866880845577_8520082093491638478_n.jpg
Claudia is starved for love so more likely than not she gonna be a sex machine XD and a stalker girlfriend so yeah school days
Plot like. Killing us for manwhoring or Killing the other girls with the he is mine vibe.

Little mía is a treasure and has to be protected
298988647_852478875736469_1556383153340613356_n.jpg

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well how should i say this
View attachment 2860563
Claudia is starved for love so more likely than not she gonna be a sex machine XD and a stalker girlfriend so yeah school days
Plot like. Killing us for manwhoring or Killing the other girls with the he is mine vibe.

Little mía is a treasure and has to be protected
View attachment 2860582
What I mean by sex crazed on the low is Claudia is actually like Demi but it's more hidden. I don't think no one would be excited by that betrayal. If it came out that she's not a virgin and she fucks around a lot, it's a wrap. In fact, I think people would lose their shit if she even said she did anal, gave a blowjob or handjob before. The Purist Faction would annihilate every other faction that day.

Reactions: Katsuki45

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
What I mean by sex crazed on the low is Claudia is actually like Demi but it's more hidden. I don't think no one would be excited by that betrayal. If it came out that she's not a virgin and she fucks around a lot, it's a wrap. In fact, I think people would lose their shit if she even said she did anal, gave a blowjob or handjob before. The Purist Faction would annihilate every other faction that day.
Mass suicide more likely XD. i know i know but something is really wrong with Claudia i just can't put my finger into it and the mía futa thing we should give her a horse cock so she can give jake a prostate exam XD or several

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Mass suicide more likely XD. i know i know but something is really wrong with Claudia i just can't put my finger into it and the mía futa thing we should give her a horse cock so she can give jake a prostate exam XD or several
She is lowkey giving Yandere vibes to me.

Once MC gives her the dickings she's going to be on stalker mode.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Nah lil bro The Specter you think shit sweet? Lady Shadow finna take yo shit bro...she wanted to do this shit the easy way but I guess you wanna do it the hard way...now its time to make you shart yourself...prepared to get the clappening...

My best work yet...no mistakes...you see mistakes you get clap too.

The Specter

Jan 27, 2023
Nah lil bro The Specter you think shit sweet? Lady Shadow finna take yo shit bro...she wanted to do this shit the easy way but I guess you wanna do it the hard way...now its time to make you shart yourself...prepared to get the clappening...

My best work yet...no mistakes...you see mistakes you get clap too.
Ight thats it im force feeding that dog a fucking chocolate bar on sight

• Haha
Reactions: BruceBerserk
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes