Feb 4, 2020
For slave owners and gore lovers, Tibet is a system that worked well.

I do miss skinning teenage girls alive to make religious painting, using gutted people to do fortune telling and slaves doing all the farm work, where else am I going to get these?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
For slave owners and gore lovers, Tibet is a system that worked well.

I do miss skinning teenage girls alive to make religious painting, using gutted people to do fortune telling and slaves doing all the farm work, where else am I going to get these?
God such an amazing system!

Honestly we gotta bring it back man.

I propose we enslave all of the folks who like Jake with tits.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Not likely, people don't love to see a totalitarian government that allows them to slaughter teenage girls for religious use
Idk man it worked out pretty well for Tibet until the commies of china rolled in and kicked everyone's shit in.

Not to mention the few native american tribes that did similar-ish things (although a good portion of em didn't discriminate and skinned anyone) and they got their shit kicked in primarily by Spain and that lil disease they brought with em (oh and the other euros who followed em).

Plus its the modern day...its not hard to do shit in secret if you're big govt...just pray you dont ever get caught.
Dj9yI8NXsAAVkba.jpg

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Human sacrificing is absurd, why would any country do something like that?
Religious purposes or just to be cruel.

Religions are known to be rather backwards in how they do things (Tradition and all) so it takes time for them to catch up to whats socially acceptable but in the cases of countries like Tibet where most of the population adhered to their religion this wasn't exactly a problem for them.

Now if this was done in the US of A there would be a media shitstorm that would make any prior scandal look like a petty squabble between 2 youths.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Religious purposes or just to be cruel.

Religions are known to be rather backwards in how they do things (Tradition and all) so it takes time for them to catch up to whats socially acceptable but in the cases of countries like Tibet where most of the population adhered to their religion this wasn't exactly a problem for them.

Now if this was done in the US of A there would be a media shitstorm that would make any prior scandal look like a petty squabble between 2 youths.
That makes sense, thanks.

Feb 4, 2020
Idk man it worked out pretty well for Tibet until the commies of china rolled in and kicked everyone's shit in.

Not to mention the few native american tribes that did similar-ish things (although a good portion of em didn't discriminate and skinned anyone) and they got their shit kicked in primarily by Spain and that lil disease they brought with em (oh and the other euros who followed em).

Plus its the modern day...its not hard to do shit in secret if your big govt...just pray you dont ever get caught.
Nah, its not satisfying if you can't do it and be branded as peaceful religion. Tranquility in flaying teenagers alive is the secret of tibet buddism.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
Feb 4, 2020
China and Turkey do it for the human organ market so don't forget greed XD
Harvesting organs for profit is disgraceful, a great disrespect to natural order! They would bring more meaning to this world by splattering on a stone and letting vultures pick on them, the monks can tell your fortune from how the animals devore the flesh

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Harvesting organs for profit is disgraceful, a great disrespect to natural order! They would bring more meaning to this world by splattering on a stone and letting vultures pick on them, the monks can tell your fortune from how the animals devore the flesh
descarga (18).jpeg
descarga (17).jpeg
I'm more into art but feeding the Hungry fauna sound like a nice family hobby

123Detty321

Dec 9, 2021
To long have i observed this thread descend into degeneracy. I have watched from the shadows(Ironic) vowing not to interfere beyond small snippets refraining from reacting to any post. It is time for resistance against this degeneracy that has taken a hold of this thread.

First i leave a present the the degenerate Doggen Clappen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Secondly to the people who would rather submit to entity's unknown

These people would rather submit to entity's primarily the one known as the 4th and have developed a cult to this "Mother", who have no benefits to humanity as a whole. And they would rather sacrifice the world to the monster menace if it meant appeasing these entity's. These people are known to be in leagues with the Doggen Clappen. Both of these are enemy's of the world and revolution and shall be contained or eliminated.

Thirdly the arguments before about the totalitarian government and H.E.R.O has inspired me to come out of the light. The world government should be overthrown and in place a world commune for the betterment of the world. However those that say H.E.R.O should be eliminated are naive and foolish. As H.E.R.O shall be overthrown for the revolution and scientific minds like the as the one known as xanthe. As the other Organization none as S.I.N the same will happen with people from both organizations contained or eliminated.

Try all you can to prosecute me but i have infiltrated your ranks, know your secrets, tactics ,and have remained hidden all this time. Do not expect to see me in the light again (Unless i want to say something like i did before. Or something Else) even if you try to draw me out.(Ya i probably won't reply to you.) and remember i am always watching and observing every move.

And to the people that i know are not apart of these to groups i ascend a hand for a revolution against these people. And to REBUILD COMMUNISM.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Relatively straight forward actually, implement the system that Dexter ree'ed about a few updates back and essentially dole them out as a regional resource, to steal a notion from 40k Codex Astartes.

The leftovers of SIN and HERO can essentially do as they will in regional defensive efforts, because the big issue Dexter whined about is essentially only a problem so long as the world gov and its political bodies exist, once the defacto nation system is revived it likely comes with its own problems but long and short yeah that is how I would resolve it.

Not wait for HERO to solve it, not wait for this little authoritarian joke of a government resolve it, implement a regional defensive effort based upon the merit of each individual component, will that kill folks, sure but so does the current system. Will it kill more people? Debatably I suppose but it isn't as if the current system works when even you admit that once the heavy hitters arrive on Earth, everyone dies anyway.
So basically, copy Dexter and HERO while adding a little twist on it? All of what you're suggesting wouldn't work at all. You said you want all of HERO gone. That means no leftovers for you and even if there were, those are Level 1 and 2 Superhumans that can't fight, like I said. What are you going to do to stop B-Class Monster?

The fact that you think SIN will actually help is also interesting since they're just as corrupt, if not more than the world government itself. Langdon doesn't give a shit and he won't help you. His only objective is to surpass Dexter in power and wealth. So you won't be getting any help at all while being penniless. SIN also only has level 1 and 2 superhumans as well.

Like said, it's easy to say you can do this and that with HERO and the World Government gone but when said scenario go down and a S-Class monster eradicates you and your entire plan, it just makes you look foolish. You would have basically contributed to the extinction of humanity just for your own selfish reasons. Which actually makes you worse than HERO, in my eyes because you weren't actually a help at all.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes