RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
She's fine, don't worry about it. If you ate her, she should be locked away in our head. We just have to progress a little more and find a Minyak or Orang Minyak to put her in and modify it's body. If you were unfortunate enough to let her go to the Black Sea, RIP.
Alternatively she survived the journey and against other Monsters and becomes the next boss :LUL:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alternatively she survived the journey and against other Monsters and becomes the next boss :LUL:
More like she's some monsters cock sleeve out there. She's likely capped by her monster race, as a partial Minyak. So she'll never be higher than early Level 2. Minyaks primary focus is eating pussy and getting fucked in there's. Which is why Bailey wanted to be bred so bad by the MC. Anyone dumb enough to let her go is getting cucked as we speak. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
More like she's some monsters cock sleeve out there. She's likely capped by her monster race, as a partial Minyak. So she'll never be higher than early Level 2. Minyaks primary focus is eating pussy and getting fucked in there's. Which is why Bailey wanted to be bred so bad by the MC. Anyone dumb enough to let her go is getting cucked as we speak. :KEK:
bro giving me depression good thing I didn't let her go

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
meme-the.gif
1421005197013.jpg
descarga (22).jpeg

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
bro giving me depression good thing I didn't let her go
I'm just being realistic here :KEK: . Bailey can only have between 1-31(max) power. If I'm being honest, she probably only had a single digit amount of power. That is at the bottom. Which is the position she's going to be put in when those monsters get her. She's a partial Minyak and a oil zombie. They can only be as strong as the oil of the Minyak that turned them. In her case, it was Monster Kenny and by extension, the Minyak we fucked.

Why do you think I joke about those damn Slutty Minyaks being up to no good so much? That's what they're out there doing. Killing women, eating their uterus and getting fucked by monsters. They were created for that purpose. Bailey undoubtedly inherited the sex crazed and breeding part of the Minyaks. So letting her go is like the worse idea ever.

Eating her is the obvious choice. That doesn't mean WW is going to do anything further with her, mind you. It's just that the way the scene with her went implied you should eat to be safe about it. After seeing a part of monster realm in that dead end this update, there's no way in hell she's surviving in any place like that. Even the MC couldn't when he was teleported there.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So something that dawned upon me is that we never really talked about Jared's new look (of course there was a lot of other stuff at the time so his new look wasn't much of note in comparison to everything else).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How we all feelin bout it over his original? Looking past my hate for a moment I actually like it a lot...but that won't save him from getting devoured like the little bitch he is.

Last edited:

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
So basically, copy Dexter and HERO while adding a little twist on it?
No? Rip all the new world order and illuminati bullshit from the equation, its an entirely differing beast at that juncture I would say. Overall the concept I suppose is similar but so is space marine legions in the Crusade to space marine chapters during the modern setting, it come across as similar simply because so many of the original pieces are left in operation but the scale and scope is drastically different.

You said you want all of HERO gone.
The globe spanning organization yes, particular portions of its membership yes. The bulk of it is pretty inconsequential once its power projection is gone and regionalized.

But even starting from scratch the foundation of regional "chapters" would provide a bulwark, sure the bulk of them won't be worth much but that is hardly different from the current scenario. Most of HERO's current roster is made up of children, folk with worthless for combat abilities or variations there of with the odd anomaly.

Those odd anomaly's would be doing the bulk of duties much the same as if they were under HERO.

What are you going to do to stop B-Class Monster?
Hope the odd anomaly's are enough, much like HERO.

The fact that you think SIN will actually help is also interesting since they're just as corrupt, if not more than the world government itself.
Its former membership would be useful in establishing said regional bulwark, much like HERO the organization should be relegated to the dustbin of history, its survivors are a differing matter however.

More chances of those odd anomaly's after all.

Like said, it's easy to say you can do this and that with HERO and the World Government gone
A return to status quo as far as human history is concerned is enough for my tastes really.

but when said scenario go down and a S-Class monster eradicates you and your entire plan
The same could reasonably occur under this same corrupted little system in place, the difference the key difference is one path is granting humanity liberation from the delusions of a madman of a century prior.

it just makes you look foolish. You would have basically contributed to the extinction of humanity just for your own selfish reasons.
This is the opposite of true.

Which actually makes you worse than HERO, in my eyes because you weren't actually a help at all.
I'd argue neither is the perpetration of this gross miscarriage of human nature. It is no help, the final rogue's gallery on paper at least utterly outclass of what is being put against them, meanwhile this abomination of a world gov persists in its strangulation of humanity.

So no, pursuit of freedom, of granting regional authority back to the very mandate in which it has been established since the dawn of the first city state is not magically worse then the rotten pillars holding the current world together.

Tis a joke I believe brother Drako.
Sort of yes? Sort of no, I tend not to enjoy dystopian governments in fiction(Of course exceptions do exist but this is not one of them) but conversely its not really a point of serious thought for me either, I do have ideas of how I think the world could be better managed though obviously.

P.S: The World Government (humans) are useless other than keeping themselves from crumbling. They couldn't hold a candle to the Monster threat.
Yep, which is why I think shifting the board matters little overmuch to the overall struggle. The destruction of the high standing members of HERO and SIN likely far more then a reverting of global political paradigm. By that same metric I think it is rather feasible in fact to do away with the current rotten institutions and put if not a return to the prior system but at least its foundations could be set in relatively good order.

Unrelated but it is rather odd we can all agree that once the heavy hitters arrive this war is effectively over :p

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
So something that dawned upon me is that we never really talked about Jared's new look (of course there was a lot of other stuff at the time so his new look wasn't much of note in comparison to everything else).
How we all feelin bout it over his original? Looking past my hate for a moment I actually like it a lot...but that won't save him from getting devoured like the little bitch he is.
New look makes him look like a twat

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Hahaha that guy arguing that HERO and the government have to be destroyed is just hilarious, they have not only 1, but 2 time lords that can manipulate timelines and foresee events to prevent anything they don't want to happen in the first place, and can even REWRITE THE PAST if they need to like when we see the Eye!MC being erased from existence by Deus... seriously I just chuckle a little every time I read him saying a scenario where HERO is destroyed by other superhuman/human organizations is feasible considering all the manpower and array of abilities at their disposal.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Hahaha that guy arguing that HERO and the government have to be destroyed is just hilarious
The difficulty of overthrowing tyranny is usually pretty vast historically speaking but hey it being difficult to overthrow doesn't mean it shouldn't be.

:p

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
True but it used to be in a fun sort of dumb college guy way, now his new look makes him look like some sort of try hard edgelord guy sort of twat.
I mean come on man...our MC rocking that Hatred-esque cut like a true edgelord fr fr
capsule_616x353 (1).jpg
1692658146480.png

Then again with how the Superhuman world is I got a good feelin there is a lot of Edgelords out there.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
The globe spanning organization yes, particular portions of its membership yes. The bulk of it is pretty inconsequential once its power projection is gone and regionalized.

But even starting from scratch the foundation of regional "chapters" would provide a bulwark, sure the bulk of them won't be worth much but that is hardly different from the current scenario. Most of HERO's current roster is made up of children, folk with worthless for combat abilities or variations there of with the odd anomaly.

Those odd anomaly's would be doing the bulk of duties much the same as if they were under HERO.
I get that you are idealistic idiot who believe in his childish nonsense like it is some sort of religion, but i just cant stay withis bullshit anymore.
1)LVL 5 HERO members - ARE bulk of the HERO organisation. HERO will fall only if they somehow gone. Problem is - THEY ARE IRREPLACEABLE because they are the only ones who can deal against A-S rank Monsters. Without them even one of those monsters would become an apocalyptic lvl threat. THIS IS YOUR DIFFERENCE
2)Without global coordination and certain characters like Niko, Xsante, Deus, etc effectiveness of fighting against monsters will inevitable fall down to zero (without prediction, teleportation, etc) and realisation of your bullshit ideas would paid in blood (losses in battle against Ella monsters would become small in comparison)
3)Why do you think after regionalization, those "chapters" would continue HERO work to defend people instead of ...well... become a numbers of super humans GANGS or even would create local dictatorship nations with themself in charge (because without global control - who can stop them from doing so?)

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I get that you are idealistic idiot who believe in his childish nonsense like it is some sort of religion, but i just cant stay withis bullshit anymore.
Cope and seethe.

More seriously then don't I didn't beg for your interaction.

More seriously then that, personal attacks and trying to dismiss an argument you disagree with by insult and belittlement is day one debate course material for you having no argument or case against it beyond personal feelings.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes