necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Maybe we are gonna see Michael arc.
Maybe we get to see Michael father go superhuman that would be so op.

And i'm not afraid of my wife i'm scared XD
But mostly when she feels insulted boy she got zero chill in those moments.
That i love when she is being an evil bitch ? Of course i do i'm also a sadist asshole XD

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried liking cyberpunk so much and it had so much potential but it feels so empty and rushed to me. I bought the game after it barely had any bugs left but man it feels empty they could have done so much more also the Love interests were lacking imo Panam was good ,Judy can't be romanced by male V not to mention the Arasaka side felt empty smh they could have done more with it .We didn't get any Arasakaussy .It could have been so much better the three lifepaths should have mattered more.Sorry for the rant i just get sad everytime i think about this game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
images (30).jpeg
Boy she was perfect
descarga (25).jpeg
descarga (8).jpeg
Fucking feelings images (28).jpeg
Also that she died saving that cunt angers me
images (29).jpeg
I mean look at her she is like my wife Easy to Carry and prone to violence but less goth and more punk XD
images (31).jpeg

• Red Heart

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I tried liking cyberpunk so much and it had so much potential but it feels so empty and rushed to me. I bought the game after it barely had any bugs left but man it feels empty they could have done so much more also the Love interests were lacking imo Panam was good ,Judy can't be romanced by male V not to mention the Arasaka side felt empty smh they could have done more with it .We didn't get any Arasakaussy .It could have been so much better the three lifepaths should have mattered more.Sorry for the rant i just get sad everytime i think about this game
Yes they could've done more but again, I was satisfied going in blind; as I am with most games.

Love interests are usually the opposite of that second word in like 90 percent of games. In fact I'd wager most of the known ones are solely based on their looks and how horny gamers got interacting with them. I liked Judy as a friend, Panama was a tsundere so I may be a bit biased lol.

It didn't feel empty to me, keep in mind I was playing on an OLD OLDDDDD PS4 (my PS4 was purchase amongst the 1st wave of PS4s) let alone I played the game itself the minute it released, so I didn't even experience the first patches until a few hours in.

And yet the only time it TRULY felt empty was when I beat all of the content (doesn't have a good endgame) but the game handled linear. You do your side quests and then clear through the main quest and that's that.

I'm aware that the game initially has like a BILLION promises that were never delivered but that's on everyone for believing that in the first place. Name me a time a game with a bunch of promises was actually delivered, Cyberpunk isn't the sole Hitler in this scenario.

The lifepaths they could've done more sure, but so could the origins in Baldur's Gate 3 yet I never see any complaints about them. So far they do just what the life paths do (more dialogue specific options) and that's pretty much it.

Anyway I won't defend a bunch of stuff. My biggest pet peeve probably has to be when the Edgerunner people showed up and LOVED the game as if the game just came out just cause they were on the show high. But the game literally hasn't changed other than bug fixes again, which I encounter very little of about as much as I've encountered bugs in Fallout 4 or Baldur's Gate 3. Mass hysteria, one person hates the game and every is quick to jump the bandwagon. One person loves Edgerunners and plays the game and loves it, everyone follows suit.

Edit: Araska Ending is supposed to feel stupid, because it's the Worst Ending. You are actively trusting the problem as the solution, you deserve the Bad Ending if you didn't fully explore the game and all the other options to rush (like my brother did). I agree tho Takemura puss shall be missed.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yes they could've done more but again, I was satisfied going in blind; as I am with most games.

It didn't feel empty to me, keep in mind I was playing on an OLD OLDDDDD PS4 (my PS4 was purchase amongst the 1st wave of PS4s) let alone I played the game itself the minute it released, so I didn't even experience the first patches until a few hours in.

And yet the only time it TRULY felt empty was when I beat all of the content (doesn't have a good endgame) but the game handled linear. You do your side quests and then clear through the main quest and that's that.

I'm aware that the game initially has like a BILLION promises that were never delivered but that's on everyone for believing that in the first place. Name me a time a game with a bunch of promises was actually delivered, Cyberpunk isn't the sole Hitler in this scenario.

The lifepaths they could've done more sure, but so could the origins in Baldur's Gate 3 yet I never see any complaints about them. So far they do just what the life paths do (more dialogue specific options) and that's pretty much it.

Anyway I won't defend a bunch of stuff. My biggest pet peeve probably has to be when the Edgerunner people showed up and LOVED the game as if the game just came out just cause they were on the show high. But the game literally hasn't changed other than bug fixes again, which I encounter very little of about as much as I've encountered bugs in Fallout 4 or Baldur's Gate 3. Mass hysteria, one person hates the game and every is quick to jump the bandwagon. One person loves Edgerunners and plays the game and loves it, everyone follows suit.
I love Fallout even with the bugs. I liked 2077 because it reminds me of deus ex and i love baldur's gate :cautious: but i knew they cut karlach quest short :mad: now the datminers found it and i still love the game but that sucks
images (35).jpeg descarga (26).jpeg
Oh no i'm infected with syther madness fuck.
oh well shit happens
images (32).jpeg
descarga (24).jpeg

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022

it's not a bad game it's mid imo i just expected more and no not talking about the promises made by the devs.I just think the characters ,the setting and everything else was heavily underutilised you know like when you see something and you think it could have have been so much better if tehy did a few things better and changed and added some other things.

• Red Heart

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
it's not a bad game it's mid imo i just expected more and no not talking about the promises made by the devs.I just think the characters ,the setting and everything else was heavily underutilised you know like when you see something and you think it could have have been so much better if tehy did a few things better and changed and added some other things.
They ran out of vodka with the witcher 3 XD
images (36).jpeg
Or they had to much
descarga (27).jpeg
Also why we don't have this in game ?
368427317_850824219890989_8961240091624943109_n.jpg

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Unfortunately most games have this issue, it's not the BEST GAME I've ever played but it's up there for the Actor's love put into it, and the world building. I'd wager it was the developers, deadlines, and advertiser that truly fucked what could have been. But I respect what's there, call it naive call it biased. Your view is actually a very refreshing one on the game, I applaud your non-baseless "dislike" for the game, truly.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Unfortunately most games have this issue, it's not the BEST GAME I've ever played but it's up there for the Actor's love put into it, and the world building. I'd wager it was the developers, deadlines, and advertiser that truly fucked what could have been. But I respect what's there, call it naive call it biased. Your view is actually a very refreshing one on the game, I applaud your non-baseless "dislike" for the game, truly.
i respect what they have done aswell. If I could change one thing it would be adding more quests and adding some arasakaussy what better way to say fuck you to Saburo by fucking his precious golden child not to mention Hanako wanted to be free if yiu read the cyberpunk's older lore .so i would have loved a route where she does her shit rather just bring back the old dude.Also i don't dislike the game i am just disappointed I guess because reading all the lore of cyberpunk i expected more from some characters.Well i just hope the next cyberpunk game will be great atleast they did the first good thing by shifting to Unreal 5.Also I appreciate you being respectful and not trying to attack me how some fans do.

• Red Heart

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
i respect what they have done aswell. If I could change one thing it would be adding more quests and adding some arasakaussy what better way to say fuck you to Saburo by fucking his precious golden child not to mention Hanako wanted to be free if yiu read the cyberpunk's older lore .so i would have loved a route where she does her shit rather just bring back the old dude.Also i don't dislike the game i am just disappointed I guess because reading all the lore of cyberpunk i expected more from some characters.Well i just hope the next cyberpunk game will be great atleast they did the first good thing by shifting to Unreal 5.Also I appreciate you being respectful and not trying to attack me how some fans do.
images (32).jpeg
But the fight is half the fun XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I LOVE Cyberpunk lore from the old TRPG (CP2013) to the most recent iteration (CPRED)...even with how shitty CPv3's art was it didnt take away from the lore. (Didn't like edgerunners tho...A tale of some goon trying to get his gf to space to start new life whom he barely knew btw but I did like Rebecca despite R. Talsorian Games wanting her gone cause loli).

I have hope that the next game will be good but ill keep my expectations low-er than what I had for '77 (after the bugfest it had for a while and the breaking of promises).

Last edited:

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I LOVE Cyberpunk lore from the old TRPG (CP2013) to the most recent iteration (CPRED)...even with how shitty CPv3's art was it didnt take away from the lore. (Didn't like edgerunners tho...A tale of some goon trying to get his gf to space to start new life whom he barely knew btw but I did like Rebecca despite R. Talsorian Games wanting her gone cause loli).

I have hope that the next game will be good but ill keep my expectations low-er than what I had for '77 (after the bugfest it had for a while and the breaking of promises).
I agree man cyberpunk 2013, Cyberpunk 2020 I loved both of them even RED was fine. I didn't like edgerunners either infact i prefer cyberpunk 2077 which is neutral for me. I kinda dislike the edgerunners series. Also I had no expectations for 2077 after the thrashing it received I just felt more everything was underutilized.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I agree man cyberpunk 2013, Cyberpunk 2020 I loved both of them even RED was fine. I didn't like edgerunners either infact i prefer cyberpunk 2077 which is neutral for me. I kinds dislike the edgerunners series. Also I had no expectations for 2077 after the thrashing it received I just felt more everything was underutilized.
My main issue with '77 outside of the bugs (and broken promises) was how they did a crap montage of all of V's and Jackie's adventures which you know...could of been used to let us know more about their dynamic and friendship but instead montage and not too long ago a very predictable (and foreshadowed horribly) death for Jackie and I felt nearly nothing for him (although I could tell I'd love his character if he stayed around longer).

The story overall in the game was good enough for me and fit Cyberpunk as a whole decently. I'm just mad they didn't do all the DLC that was promised and are ending it with Phantom Liberty.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Do you know how? I tried but she's still dead.
Gonna drop this here from the homie with some notes from me for if u wanna bang mommy and save laurie.
Translation:
If you have 28 Skill you go:
1. Right (Syther: You can go left if you wanna bang Monster Mommy and save Laurie but you need 100 power at least for later when encountering Deryl)
2. Overpower the squid games monster (Syther: Only if you are on the right path)
3. Stay and fight
4. Go for the red eye head (whatever the fuck it's called)
5. Hesitate
6. Destroy the sword before it finishes

This should save her.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes