ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So it is currently an ongoing debate in the chantry about adding a new Waifu to the Dogclapper Pantheon...who exactly? We have a few candidates:

Mia (We have noted that brother RogueEagle likes Mia and thus we are considering her heavily)
Demi (Demi's loyalty to Mommy 4th has been noted which has allowed us to consider her)
Kelsey (I'm totally not biased towards dommy mommys who are redheads).

Please note they will NOT be placed in the same position as Claudia...she is a BETA BITCH and thus less than even dirt itself. They will be given proper places as children of Mommy 4th deserve!

Reactions: RogueEagle

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Meh. Is weird but more weird is the drinking age 21 wtf. Love how Easy is to get a gun here back in my country it was a pain then the comunist fuck made it even worse here i have for hunting, self defence and a few just to show off XD

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So it is currently an ongoing debate in the chantry about adding a new Waifu to the Dogclapper Pantheon...who exactly? We have a few candidates:

Mia (We have noted that brother RogueEagle likes Mia and thus we are considering her heavily)
Demi (Demi's loyalty to Mommy 4th has been noted which has allowed us to consider her)
Kelsey (I'm totally not biased towards dommy mommys who are redheads).

Please note they will NOT be placed in the same position as Claudia...she is a BETA BITCH and thus less than even dirt itself. They will be given proper places as children of Mommy 4th deserve!
Don't perv little mía she is way too pure better demi she is a slut already . And the Guard can eat shit for all i care fucking cunt

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Don't perv little mía she is way too pure better demi she is a slut already . And the Guard can eat shit for all i care fucking cunt
Fear not....Mia won't be perv'd...she'll be highly...respected as all "Hiarchs" are in the pantheon. If she chooses to be divine in body and mind who are we to stop her? Worship her we must but remember Mommy above all else!

Last edited:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Meh. Is weird but more weird is the drinking age 21 wtf. Love how Easy is to get a gun here back in my country it was a pain then the comunist fuck made it even worse here i have for hunting, self defence and a few just to show off XD
Me who can drink since I turned 16 happygenocide.png

• Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I would say something mean but
View attachment 2873795
This is me right now....
Uncling ain't Easy XD
Uncle Necro go hard asf.

PapaSyther isn't an uncle yet (Thank the lord) but I do be doin some Cousin-ing (I babysit cousins sometimes heheh) don't ask me why they dump their younglings onto me. I babysit one time and do a good job and now im the de facto babysitter.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Uncle Necro god hard asf.

PapaSyther isn't an uncle yet (Thank the lord) but I do be doin some Cousin-ing (I babysit cousins sometimes heheh) don't ask me why they dump their younglings onto me. I babysit one time and do a good job and now im the de facto babysitter.
In my casé is more if he can deal with the crazy sheep he can deal with anything XD.
Boy my sisters in law have zero chill Lol

• Haha

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
In my casé is more if he can deal with the crazy sheep he can deal with anything XD.
Boy my sisters in law have zero chill Lol
I thank Mommy 4th everyday for my single status because I most definitely dodged some potential wild sister in laws.

Hmm...yes it's nearly time for me to start work on the next section of the Inbredia wars...after that we go to the next great arc I'm dubbing Bussy Implosion Semen Inferno Arc

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Whats your drink of choice brother? I'm a bourbon man myself (when I was 17 I had some terrible toothaches and my family used to give it to me to numb da pain).
Oh well the bourbon is a fine choice my dear PapaSyther, as for me I must say that I like the majority of superalcoholics (Bourbon, Cognac, Gin, Scotch Whiskey, ect.) but my parents who are sort of wine and beer connoisseurs imprinted some sort of knowledge and therefore I appreciate all sorts of alcoholic beverages.

• Red Heart

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
I thank Mommy 4th everyday for my single status because I most definitely dodged some potential wild sister in laws.

Hmm...yes it's nearly time for me to start work on the next section of the Inbredia wars...after that we go to the next great arc I'm dubbing Bussy Implosion Semen Inferno Arc
Just by the name of this next chapter I'm a little afraid
juststicker.jpg

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Oh well the bourbon is a fine choice my dear PapaSyther, as for me I must say that I like the majority of superalcoholics (Bourbon, Cognac, Gin, Scotch Whiskey, ect.) but my parents who are sort of wine and beer connoisseurs imprinted some sort of knowledge and therefore I appreciate all sorts of alcoholic beverages.
Rum or whiskey to get drunk vodka or bourbon to get in the mood XD
Wine for dinner
Amaretto for cooking

• Red Heart

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

images (42).jpeg
the-office-michael-scott.gif

• Haha

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You too brother. Things are a bit hectic but everything's fine. The thread moves blazingly fast though and I had to go through 25 pages!
The pages do be goin by fast asf but I wouldn't have it any other way tbh.

Hope life slows down a bit for ya! My life is bout to be hectic with college zoomin in :cry:

Reactions: Gtdead
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes