Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Oh I study Information technology. Very fun subject for me indeed.

My dream is to ultimately become an archivist.

And oof, hopefully your fiancee will come around on the idea of moving (despite not being income related the money will be good no?)
Interesting career. I bet the archive of Church of Shadow will be spectacular! I wish you best of luck in your endeavors.

As for the fiancee, necromater gets it ^_^. I will have to move to an island that lacks the "ammenities" she is accustomed to. Additionally I'm going to live in my parental house. It's currently in a bad shape and she doesn't like the idea of living there.

However the house is big and it has seperate appartments that I can rent once I fix it. This opportunity in addition to my salary which is going to be more than enough for my needs (especially considering that I won't need to pay rent) is hard to come by because fixing the house requires oversight, which in turn requires.. proximity.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Interesting career. I bet the archive of Church of Shadow will be spectacular! I wish you best of luck in your endeavors.

As for the fiancee, necromater gets it ^_^. I will have to move to an island that lacks the "ammenities" she is accustomed to. Additionally I'm going to live in my parental house. It's currently in a bad shape and she doesn't like the idea of living there.

However the house is big and it has seperate appartments that I can rent once I fix it. This opportunity in addition to my salary which is going to be more than enough for my needs (especially considering that I won't need to pay rent) is hard to come by because fixing the house requires oversight, which in turn requires.. proximity.
Bro normally this is a golden opportunity but imo fuck all that. Just do what makes you the best version of you as a whole and not just in a gym or a economic sense, just do what makes you happy. If you will be happy picking up this job and moving out just do it and maybe let your gf understand your feelings

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I know what you mean dude. But seriously, just today a girl smiled and looked at me directly. Do you think she likes me?
Ask her don't be an ella and for fucks sake don't ask her if she wants to know about our lady and saviour Lady shadow :)

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Shitttttt go for it man, no paying rent and once you fix shit up u can rent out rooms to others...sounds like great money making potential despite the costs that'd have to be put into fixing it up obviously.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

images (46).jpeg
descarga (35).jpeg
Don't forget the Storms and hurricanes when fixing the piece it doesn't matter how good it looks if it breaks at the first asshole bird that rams into it

Reactions: Gtdead
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes