hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Nothing force of habit.
My wife does the first thing i tell her not to do just to fuck with me
So got me a little paranoid XD
When you say "not to do just to fuck with me" you mean that she is trying to act all femdom and dominate toward you, or she doesn't want to fuck with you?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Bro normally this is a golden opportunity but imo fuck all that. Just do what makes you the best version of you as a whole and not just in a gym or a economic sense, just do what makes you happy. If you will be happy picking up this job and moving out just do it and maybe let your gf understand your feelings
And that's what I'm going to do. I just hope that she will see that this is worth the trouble. Ignoring this opportunity is like shooting myself in the foot.

Shitttttt go for it man, no paying rent and once you fix shit up u can rent out rooms to others...sounds like great money making potential despite the costs that'd have to be put into fixing it up obviously.
It's all about stability and diversifying the income. It's going to give me a lot of peace of mind. Which means more time for f95zone ^_^.

View attachment 2874214
View attachment 2874215
Don't forget the Storms and hurricanes when fixing the piece it doesn't matter how good it looks if it breaks at the first asshole bird that rams into it
Haha, that thing is fairly well built. Dear old dad used to be an engineer although he kinda fucked up the plumping.
View attachment 2874219
A minute before we have dogclapper's insanity, pointless discussions on politics and furry shit among other weird and immoral/illegal shit and the minute after we give each other life and relationship advices. We truly are ne of the weirdest threads
It's all connected. Better life and relationships mean more time for f95zone and more dogclapper insanity!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dipasimaan

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
When you say "not to do just to fuck with me" you mean that she is trying to act all femdom and dominate toward you, or she doesn't want to fuck with you?
I mean she does it to get on my nerves because she finds it funny. That's why i call her an imp also because i love to do this to her
images (41).jpeg
Shit never gets old XD .
And in the sex part she knows the secret for a man not to cheat is to keep his balls dry XD.

And the fendom shit was the reason i broke with my first goth girlfriend the fuck, the hell and the Audacity of that bitch

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I have a feeling this update is going to take a while so to pass the time lets hear about all of your favorite and least favorite fight scenes in the game.

my personal favorite is the Valravn fight, that one on one fucking tango had me on the edge of my seat the whole time, we know Valravn is a lot stronger going into the fight and it takes all the tricks the MC has thought of up to that point to put down that bastard, speaking of Valravn his design is amazing, the dark knight look along with his dimensions being just a little to long to be human adds to his dreadful aura when you realize you have to fight this thing that's been cutting through tanks like butter for the past ten minutes. I also like the use of strategy going into the fight you have to use, you can't just rush in and expect to win but you also can't be to conservative and lose your opportunity to attack. man the first time I saw the Mantis punch actually work in that fight had me yelling. I also like that you have to really work for that victory and can't just evolve to win, it takes everything you've schemed up at that point and a good power to put that bird down, and if you manage to soundly beat him without help hearing Ol Val admit its your victory makes you feel seven feet tall.

If I had to pick one as a least favorite it wouldn't be because I dislike the fight, they're all fun to watch but if you put a gun to my head and said pick one I'd have to go with the Kenny fight, I still enjoy rewatching it and when I first saw it I was glued to the screen, but with all the new fights we've seen since then it feels a little bland next to stuff like fighting Danica, or Klaus, it's still cool to see the MC get his armor, navigate his first fight against something supernatural, and finally rip that fuckers head off, but it feel's a little less epic than some of the other battles down the line

What about yall?
Favorite Fights:

0. Deus vs Origin MC
1. Nico(Lvl 5) vs Ella(Lvl5)
2. MC(Lvl2) vs Valravn
3. Nico(Lvl 5) vs Hex(S-Rank)
4. MC(Lvl1-2) vs Klaus(Lvl1)
5. Lexi(Lvl4) and Clark(Lvl4) vs Ella(Lvl4)

Honorable mentions:

Lewd Webbing(Beyond Lvl5) vs Lexi(Lvl5)
MC(Lvl1) vs Ella(Lvl4)
MC(Lvl3) vs Asura(A-Rank)
Michael(Lvl2) vs Tiffany(Lvl2)
Alice(Lvl2) vs Chimera Deryl
MC(Lvl1) vs Danica(Lvl2)
Malik(Lvl5) vs Ella(Lvl5)

Least Favorite:

1. MC(Lvl2) vs Jake(Lvl2)(Final)
2. Deryl(Lvl1) vs Del(Lvl1)
3. MC(Lvl2) vs Deryl(Lvl1)
4. MC(Lvl2) vs Jake(Lvl2)(Prison)
5. MC(Lvl3) and Deryl vs Medusa
6. MC(Lvl2) vs Jake(Lvl2) vs Deryl(Lvl1)
7. Michael vs Leigong
8. MC(Lvl2) vs Clover
9. Ella(Lvl4) vs Clark(Lvl5) and Lexi(Lvl5)
10. MC(Lvl2) vs Soldiers(Mall)

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
So it is currently an ongoing debate in the chantry about adding a new Waifu to the Dogclapper Pantheon...who exactly? We have a few candidates:

Mia (We have noted that brother RogueEagle likes Mia and thus we are considering her heavily)
Demi (Demi's loyalty to Mommy 4th has been noted which has allowed us to consider her)
Kelsey (I'm totally not biased towards dommy mommys who are redheads).

Please note they will NOT be placed in the same position as Claudia...she is a BETA BITCH and thus less than even dirt itself. They will be given proper places as children of Mommy 4th deserve!
Appreciate it, Mia will be a good addition indeed, her innocence will be highly welcome...
Loki.jpg

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
This is a great time to explain the Dogclapper pantheon and its structure:
Pantheon structure.jpg
The one above all: This is where Mommy 4th sits and is above all others in the pantheon overlooking her children to ensure all is good.
Lady Shadow: Second in the hierarchy and devoted truthsayer to Mommy 4th, she is the head of our religion.
The Hiarchs: Third in position in the pantheon. These are typically Waifu who are very beloved by the dogclappers and represent something (such as Innocence in Mia's case).
The Lowarchs: Fourth in position in the pantheon...these are typically new Waifus who have yet to earn good grace among the clappers yet.
BETA BITCHES: The weak...the pitiful...lower than dirt itself. They are personal slaves to Lady Shadow.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Huh, too bad for that court they didn't have anyone that could alter reality as they needed and just erased Napoleon eh? Or were nigh invulnerable because they were evolved way beyond Napoleon and his minions so that nothing he did could actually hurt them...
I guess? You could say the same for anyone in the range of said power scaling, folks with the very powers you espouse as some grand threat have been humbled by those who lack any sort of supernatural ability. Blame DC and Marvel for my world view of thinking anyone and everything is beatable by basically approach and stratagem alone.

Punisher beat Dr Strange for example, a powerless non mutant, non metahuman, non whatever plain ol human beat someone who can shift reality, alter timelines and change fundamental rules of existence. Batman has survived and even beat down Darksied, I can list a couple dozen examples of this and even then this universe seems operate on similar enough principle where you can do a supposedly on paper uneven match up and be surprised by the result.

So their presence on the board doesn't change probably as much you'd think if you can account for them and their shenanigans. So Napoleon returning from exile I think is still an apt example.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I guess? You could say the same for anyone in the range of said power scaling, folks with the very powers you espouse as some grand threat have been humbled by those who lack any sort of supernatural ability. Blame DC and Marvel for my world view of thinking anyone and everything is beatable by basically approach and stratagem alone.

Punisher beat Dr Strange for example, a powerless non mutant, non metahuman, non whatever plain ol human beat someone who can shift reality, alter timelines and change fundamental rules of existence. Batman has survived and even beat down Darksied, I can list a couple dozen examples of this and even then this universe seems operate on similar enough principle where you can do a supposedly on paper uneven match up and be surprised by the result.

So their presence on the board doesn't change probably as much you'd think if you can account for them and their shenanigans. So Napoleon returning from exile I think is still an apt example.
Not the greatest example you could of used ngl.

Now its been a while since I last hopped into my French history book but I could of swore ol Napoleon was beloved by the people hence why he achieved what he did.

But at any rate for the DC comparison is just silly where the power balance can shift however the writer pleases it for their story.

I recall there being a DC comic where Batman got his ass handed to him by Bane, a character far weaker to Darkseid (and an example of how powerscale changes dependin on the writer or some plot armor fuckery. I believe that was the iconic Batman back break comic).
1692851512489.png

So saying Batman did this or that doesnt really matter since he has been beaten before by lesser enemies (or greater) just depends on the comic/continuity.
^The same goes for ANY other comic book characters btw.

Last edited:

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
But at any rate for the DC comparison is just silly where the power balance can shift however the writer pleases it for their story.
Actually it serves my point effectively just because as you wrote power scaling is a narrative tool and nothing else.

It's an effective counter to the whole: But they can alter time and space and just instantly counter you though!

Put even more simply, nothing cannot be overcome with the proper approach, the proper strategy.

Also Napoleon was mixed reputation post exile because of the years of war and economic impact from the failed continental system to put it rather simply but more importantly you know who he was still popular with?

The army that the restored bourbon monarchy sent to stop who were in the midst of their own unrelated but very unpopular military reform, Napoleon's timing was great.

He was beloved by the veterans, who had reason to dislike or even hate his replacements.

• Angry
Reactions: Robotai

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Actually it serves my point effectively just because as you wrote power scaling is a narrative tool and nothing else.

It's an effective counter to the whole: But they can alter time and space and just instantly counter you though!

Put even more simply, nothing cannot be overcome with the proper approach, the proper strategy.

Also Napoleon was mixed reputation post exile because of the years of war and economic impact from the failed continental system to put it rather simply but more importantly you know who he was still popular with?

The army that the restored bourbon monarchy sent to stop who were in the midst of their own unrelated but very unpopular military reform, Napoleon's timing was great.

He was beloved by the veterans, who had reason to dislike or even hate his replacements.
There is a hard difference here though.

The world of Superhuman is defined by levels. NEVER at any point will you see a level 1 triumph over a level 5 even with all the strategy and approach.

That level 1 will die a terrible death, the power scaling is definite in this universe...because u know....its a game.

They could be a time lord and still lose simply because they lack the experience and power to challenge one.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
he specified DC uses a wacky power scaling not a narrative tool.
Yeah, I get that DC and Superhuman are similar in the regards to well...powers and the like but ultimately the lore and bones that make this game are set in stone.

Level 1 cant beat level 5 as I said prior, its just how it is even with Batman levels of prep.

Its not really an effective counter because as I said before this is a game. Its not a narrative tool here...Ella baby level 5 lost to experienced level 5s despite throughout the game we saw her as basically unbeatable but in reality to game lore/rules she got dominated.

The same way she dominated Tree boi despite his power being akin to a level 5 he wasnt a true level 5 and got squashed...er well turned into a tree.

Ella even comments on the fact treeboi neglected his training which is something thing the game established superhumans have to do if they want to be stronger.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes