DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
aren't they siblings
Papa 3rd doesn't seem to be into all that incest shit seeing as he didn't even give his new son a blowjob on the first meeting.

Our Mommy 4th and Aglaecwif though? The question never even cross their mind at all. One gave you a blowjob and powers on the very first encounter while the other told you to literally give her a new nephew-son thing. That is why Mommy 4th is the best.

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
why would mother the 4th be making dinner for her twin? and why would her twin beat her? The 4th apostle would probably kick the 3rd's ass if he tried anything
It's just a joke because they always call her mommy 4th and him daddy 4th.
I doubt she's stronger than him in a fight tho. He's better at shapeshifting (more useful for fighting imo) and she's better at memory (more useful for intel and whatnot)

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
You should study the craft of theorizing my man, most of these people have replayed the game twice already searching for lore and doing alternate runs.
Probably yeah, a lot the lore/settings reminds me of the novel lord of the mysteries where, some spoilers on it,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though in superhuman it seems to lean more towards the eldricht gods using humans/animals to create a perfect vessel for them to be reborn from or give birth to them. But yeah I mostly just find it fun to think about it, doesn't mean anything I write is actually correct or something especially since I don't know all the lore bits still it's fun to think about.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's just a joke because they always call her mommy 4th and him daddy 4th.
I doubt she's stronger than him in a fight tho. He's better at shapeshifting (more useful for fighting imo) and she's better at memory (more useful for intel and whatnot)
I actually somewhat agree. I think the twins are naturally equal to each other. It's probably different across each set of twins but not within the same set. We also haven't seen the 3rd use his power yet. Only the 4th has used her Memory power and shapeshifting abilities. The 3rd only used his memory power and devouring tentacle on us.

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Ayo is that the beginning after the end I'm seeing?

I actually somewhat agree. I think the twins are naturally equal to each other. It's probably different across each set of twins but not within the same set. We also haven't seen the 3rd use his power yet. Only the 4th has used her Memory power and shapeshifting abilities. The 3rd only used his memory power and devouring tentacle on us.
Anyone want to theorize what his powers may be?
I mean, he should be on the same lvl as other apostles but he hasn't shown anything other than what WE have at lvl 3, and he doesn't even have memory echo apparently.
I'm pretty sure he has the power to take power from his "astral" self like origin MC and so as long as he doesn't run out he can regenerate even if there is not even a single atom left of him.
Other than that he might be able to shapeshift everything and everyone close to him at will. Not the best power but still kinda nice.

Last edited:

myst0501

May 30, 2020

Other than that he might be able to shapeshift everything and everyone close to him at will. Not the best power but still kinda nice.
According to Ella, the 3rd and 4th are unable to shapeshift other people or things:
This is mentioned early on during MC's training with her.

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
According to Ella, the 3rd and 4th are unable to shapeshift other people or things:
True. I'd forgotten about that.
So if he can't even do that what can he do to be on par with the apostles? regenerate infinitely? His powers seem kinda underwhelming...

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
It's not just lvl 5s, remember that jared attacks MC while we're distracted healing Laurie and the attack just bounces off, so a lvl 3 can't be harmed by a lvl 1.
I think we can extrapolate the following:
lvl 1 can't hurt lvl 3
lvl 2 can't hurt lvl 4
lvl 3 can only hurt lvl 5 if the lvl 3 is extraordinarily powerful for a lvl 3 (Like mr tree lieutenant)
Not necessarily. It depends on the type of superhuman and the defensive abilities.

Examples:
MC (lvl 1) vs Ella (lvl 4) with power >= 7 - MC can both wound and poison her although she regenerates/metabolizes all damage.
Cole (lvl 3) vs Nico (lvl 5) - Cole, who is a fairly average level 3, manages to make her nose bleed.
MC (lvl 3) vs SIN (lvl 1-2?) while detected in spy mission - All the SIN guards are capable of hurting MC, but once he dons his heavy armor, 2 of them can't do anything to him.

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

myst0501

May 30, 2020
True. I'd forgotten about that.
So if he can't even do that what can he do to be on par with the apostles? regenerate infinitely? His powers seem kinda underwhelming...
Fuck it, I'm bored and procrastinating other important things I should do.

Top 4 Reasons why the 3rd Apostle is op:

1: Can mimic the form of any and all monsters.

The mc is just dipping his toe into this now, and we've seen it somewhat with deryl's chimeras. But taking it to the level of what a apostle level monster would be able to do, it could very likely copy the forms and physical capabilities of the other apostles bodies. So, however strong the other apostles bodies are, and whatever inherent physical advantages their bodies have, the 3rd could probably do the same.

2: Become different states of matter

We've seen this a little with mc turning into a liquid to move around and escape from traps, but progressing this capability further, imagine then if the 3rd could turn itself into a gas, or even plasma. Assuming this was possible then, the next logical usage of this power for something on the level of the 3rd, turning into a miniature sun. Just change your form of matter into plasma and keep increasing your size and mass until you reach the desired destructive effect you want.

3: Upper limits of increasing your mass?

Continuing on from 3rd being able to increase their mass in reason number 2, what happens if you then keep on cranking up your mass and just keep on going? A black hole is the obvious answer. All the third needs to do is keep increasing their mass until they more or less become a miniature black hole and suck in and destroy anything that even thinks of coming close to it.

4: Invulnerability

The last reason that comes to mind atm, is just an improvement and the logical progression on what Ella showcased in her fight with Nico and Malik. In that fight she locked the state of her form such that it wouldn't change, not from injury or any attack the others threw at her. The drawback in her case was that she was unable to move because that required her letting her form change and not remain static. Well, improving on this ability to the level of an apostle, imagine if Ella or in this case the 3rd could keep their physical form unchanging, while still being able to move or let other changes happen that only they want to happen. The effect in that case would be more or less akin to invulnerability, I would think.

p.s. I think memory has way more potential, but the question was about the 3rd so...
p.p.s. Anther big reason is their likely infinite regeneration, but you already mentioned that one.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Fuck it, I'm bored and procrastinating other important things I should do.

Top 4 Reasons why the 3rd Apostle is op:

1: Can mimic the form of any and all monsters.

The mc is just dipping his toe into this now, and we've seen it somewhat with deryl's chimeras. But taking it to the level of what a apostle level monster be able to do, it could very likely copy the forms and physical capabilities of the other apostles bodies. So, however strong the other apostles bodies are, and whatever inherent physical advantages their bodies have, the 3rd could probably do the same.

2: Become different states of matter

We've seen this a little with mc turning into a liquid to move around and escape from traps, but progressing this capability further imagine then if the 3rd could turn itself into a gas or even plasma. Assuming this was possible then, then next logical usage of this power for something on the level of the 3rd, turning into a miniature sun. Just change your form of matter into plasma and keep increasing your size and mass until you reach the desired destructive effect you want.

3: Upper limits of increasing your mass?

Continuing on from 3rd being able to increase their mass in reason number 2, what happens if the you just keep in cranking up your mass and just keep on going? A black hole is the obvious answer. All the third needs to do is keep increasing their mass until they more or less become a miniature black hole and suck in and destroy anything that even thinks of coming close to it.

4: Invulnerability

The last reason that comes to mind atm, is just an improvement and the logical improvement on what Ella showcased in her fight with Nico and Malik. In that fight locked the state of her form such that it wouldn't change, not from injury or any attack the other threw at her. The drawback in her case was that she was unable to move because that required her letting her form change and not remain static. Well, improving on this ability to the level of an apostle, imagine if Ella or in this case the 3rd could physical form unchanging, while still be able to move or do other changes that only they want to happen. The effect in that case would be more or less akin to invulnerability I would think.

p.s. I think memory has way more potential, but the question was about the 3rd so...
Those are some pretty nice applications you've thought of.
Now that you've said all that about increasing mass, What if he could go full on planet sized monster. I mean, if you just become a planet and smash into earth it's joever.

Mar 24, 2020
Those are some pretty nice applications you've thought of.
Now that you've said all that about increasing mass, What if he could go full on planet sized monster. I mean, if you just become a planet and smash into earth it's joever.
what i find more interesting is how fast he execute this. does he turn into a star gradually over time or almost instantaneously?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Big Daddy turd is op we know
But can he kill the night fucker or he also would get one shot like Mommy memory :unsure:

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
what i find more interesting is how fast he execute this. does he turn into a star gradually over time or almost instantaneously?
I assume he would start by condensing tons and tons of mass into a part of his body underground and when he has a lot of mass he would expand it all. That way he can keep fighting while preparing the attack.

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ella contradicts what happens with the 4th though. She made the MC's PP big when he had no pp's or traits at all. We also know this isn't because of the MC because he didn't undergo the transformation to a superhuman yet and it said directly that she's satisfied with her "work".

It's also odd because, if you include the 4th, all of the people connected to the 3rd have the ability to change other people. You have his sister, Ella, MC and even the Minyaks(40%). Seems kind of odd for the 3rd to be the only one who can't change anything but himself. We also know Ella wasn't all that knowledgeable, at that time, when it came to the Apostles since she was completely slumped when the 7th killed the 4th's avatar. Something she said was impossible moments ago to the MC at her house.

I mean, he should be on the same lvl as other apostles but he hasn't shown anything other than what WE have at lvl 3, and he doesn't even have memory echo apparently.
I'm pretty sure he has the power to take power from his "astral" self like origin MC and so as long as he doesn't run out he can regenerate even if there is not even a single atom left of him.
In my own view, I would say the 3rd has the same ability as Ella. He probably can change the environment around himself. Might can even turn the sun into a ball of iron and throw it at earth. We don't really know. Uncle 3rd getting neglected, even by his sister the 4th and his own daughter Ella.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes