Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I was only referring to the MC. That's why I said specifically. For Deryl, it's likely because he's connected to Monster Deryl and Ella already said not to kill him to everyone since he's helping her with the ritual. Plus, Aglaecwif would've found out from his memory, if she didn't know already.

That last part you said is also a real possibility. I didn't think about the father being to motivate the kid but it would be born as S-Rank lol. What motivation is he looking for from the MC at Level 3? This would be some real bullshit if he's hunting us just to fuck his mommy, Aglaecwif. :KEK:
I hadn't thought about her knowing deryl. That makes sense.
I mean I don't know all that much about monster's reproduction but I assume it will take some time. Gathering all that power should at least require a few months if not a year or more.
By the time it learns how to use it's powers we'll prolly be lvl 4 or even 5 (The jump from 4 to 5 should be pretty fast thanks to the serum).

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Now that you mention it...
Shadow do be looking kinda tasty tho
I'm boutta become chinese ong
Shadow shall be untouched until the very end of her lifespan if Mommy is unable to bring her immortality :cry:

We shall ensure her safety in the best part of our MC's mind.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I guess? You could say the same for anyone in the range of said power scaling, folks with the very powers you espouse as some grand threat have been humbled by those who lack any sort of supernatural ability. Blame DC and Marvel for my world view of thinking anyone and everything is beatable by basically approach and stratagem alone.

Punisher beat Dr Strange for example, a powerless non mutant, non metahuman, non whatever plain ol human beat someone who can shift reality, alter timelines and change fundamental rules of existence. Batman has survived and even beat down Darksied, I can list a couple dozen examples of this and even then this universe seems operate on similar enough principle where you can do a supposedly on paper uneven match up and be surprised by the result.

So their presence on the board doesn't change probably as much you'd think if you can account for them and their shenanigans. So Napoleon returning from exile I think is still an apt example.

In this universe it simply doesn't work, you could put the entire combined might of humanity and the weaker levels of superhumans against, say, Bernhardt alone and Bernhardt would still win, because they are so weak when compared to him that they simply can't damage him no matter what. Deus and Zack can see into the future to know beforehand what you will do so even that "Batman preparation time" wouldn't stick, and even if somehow you manage to annoy them enough they will simply erase you from some other point in time like they did with the Origin!MC, which mind you is among the top tier in character strenght.

Guess that destroying the top dog organization and their oh so oppressive government isn't that easy in the Superhuman universe after all huh? Napoleon would be so screwed here lol.

Oct 20, 2017
We wanna bang Lady Shadow the best girl.
View attachment 2874527
She is so perfect...that granny dogussy needs to be clapped!

Come brother join us!
View attachment 2874529
We shall welcome you with open arms so says I the Grand Prophet of Shadow.
Maybe another day, my good sir. My faith in the act of dogclapping is quite low. Were an event be held by the dev a greater being, I may consider otherwise. For I am one who seeks to gain all images artifacts, holy and not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
In this universe it simply doesn't work
I don't mean to utterly crush the point but I think this has shifted away enough from the original topic for it to be relevant.

My point consists of: Level matters only as much as narrative dictates it does and punching up is always possible.

I have heard and seen nothing yet to counteract this simple thesis: overwhelming power is great and all if fiction and reality both didn't abound to it not automatically equaling victory.

Indeed several are the combats in game thus where the MC can have trouble not because of hurdur stronger level hurdur but because of strategy or powers not matching up well. Big Titty Gym Girl's monster for example is essentially a joke, same for Oscar's monster but with their abilities and instinct they can prove themselves an annoyance to the MC who by that point can essentially one shot them if they can actually land a blow(in the fashion that he did when he did eventually land said blow)

Point is the game supports the notion that this works to a lesser or greater degree much like it does elsewhere.

OmegaAlpga

Mar 9, 2021
In this universe it simply doesn't work, you could put the entire combined might of humanity and the weaker levels of superhumans against, say, Bernhardt alone and Bernhardt would still win, because they are so weak when compared to him that they simply can't damage him no matter what. Deus and Zack can see into the future to know beforehand what you will do so even that "Batman preparation time" wouldn't stick, and even if somehow you manage to annoy them enough they will simply erase you from some other point in time like they did with the Origin!MC, which mind you is among the top tier in character strenght.

Guess that destroying the top dog organization and their oh so oppressive government isn't that easy in the Superhuman universe after all huh? Napoleon would be so screwed here lol.
Wait? They erased mc? How did I miss this from the game.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes