DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Now that it's been mentioned, what do we really think is going to go down during this SIN Initiation infiltration next update? It sounds like it's another stealth mission but we all know the MC is going to get caught and say fuck it.

Stuff we know or can guess:

- Zara and Charlie are there. This is pretty much confirmed since they're required. Probably going to finally seduce and clap Zara's cheeks. We could come across Charlie and "talk" to her.

- Cole, Briar, Shen and possibly Jared will also be there. Those first 3 weren't present last update so we might bump into them. Cole and Jared better pray they don't get caught by themselves.

- Monsters. Since it's in a dimension hosted by Hex, there's likely some monsters we'll encounter. Pink Muscle Mommy meeting? I doubt we'll encounter Aglaecwif again anytime soon. Might see a wounded Goliath chilling somewhere in there.

- Nico vs Hex rematch. Nico really wants to beat it's ass and I feel like she'll succeed this time. She could possibly get into a fight with it as she comes to pick up the MC. She pretty much won last time so I don't see this being too tough for her. Unless something unexpected happens.

- Langy probably knows the MC is coming, likely because Ella foresaw it being a possibility and planned ahead to trap the MC in Zara and Charlie power. Plus, the MC already infiltrated his building so he'll likely prepare accordingly.

- The Twin Superhumans. We'll likely encounter some powerful ones and they'll be our new superhuman enemies of the update. We probably won't kill them all. Likely, we'll struggle against the more complex powers of the bunch.

- The 9th through 12th Traits will finally be revealed? A bit of an extension from the Twins part above. Maybe the Twins will have powers from those Apostles. This will also play into them being a massive struggle for the MC because he hasn't technically encountered any main power from those lines, as far as we know. The MC has fought and/or encountered all of the main traits from the 1st Apostle to the 8th. Jake(1st), Michael(2nd), Ella(3rd), Aglaecwif(4th), Deus/Zack(5th?), Alice/Fairy/Hex/Nico(6th), Valravn(7th) and Tiffany/Clark(8th?). So I can see us encountering new power types.

That's all I can think of for now. The above is mostly assumptions, to be clear. Only thing we know for sure is Zara and Charlie are present and Nico will play a role.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Now that it's been mentioned, what do we really think is going to go down during this SIN Initiation infiltration next update? It sounds like it's another stealth mission but we all know the MC is going to get caught and say fuck it.

Stuff we know or can guess:

- Zara and Charlie are there. This is pretty much confirmed since they're required. Probably going to finally seduce and clap Zara's cheeks. We could come across Charlie and "talk" to her.

- Cole, Briar, Shen and possibly Jared will also be there. Those first 3 weren't present last update so we might bump into them. Cole and Jared better pray they don't get caught by themselves.

- Monsters. Since it's in a dimension hosted by Hex, there's likely some monsters we'll encounter. Pink Muscle Mommy meeting? I doubt we'll encounter Aglaecwif again anytime soon. Might see a wounded Goliath chilling somewhere in there.

- Nico vs Hex rematch. Nico really wants to beat it's ass and I feel like she'll succeed this time. She could possibly get into a fight with it as she comes to pick up the MC. She pretty much won last time so I don't see this being too tough for her. Unless something unexpected happens.

- Langy probably knows the MC is coming, likely because Ella foresaw it being a possibility and planned ahead to trap the MC in Zara and Charlie power. Plus, the MC already infiltrated his building so he'll likely prepare accordingly.

- The Twin Superhumans. We'll likely encounter some powerful ones and they'll be our new superhuman enemies of the update. We probably won't kill them all. Likely, we'll struggle against the more complex powers of the bunch.

- The 9th through 12th Traits will finally be revealed? A bit of an extension from the Twins part above. Maybe the Twins will have powers from those Apostles. This will also play into them being a massive struggle for the MC because he hasn't technically encountered any main power from those lines, as far as we know. The MC has fought and/or encountered all of the main traits from the 1st Apostle to the 8th. Jake(1st), Michael(2nd), Ella(3rd), Aglaecwif(4th), Deus/Zack(5th?), Alice/Fairy/Hex/Nico(6th), Valravn(7th) and Tiffany/Clark(8th?). So I can see us encountering new power types.

That's all I can think of for now. The above is mostly assumptions, to be clear. Only thing we know for sure is Zara and Charlie are present and Nico will play a role.
Langy most def knows MC is comin (wonder what he'll have prepped for MC).

I have high hopes we'll see briar or shen again (both pretty dank).

I wouldn't mind encountering another monster thats like Val, fairy, or monster mommy (hopefully from 1 of da unrevealed) perhaps Ella had more than 1 of em workin with SIN and didn't need em during tbe battle of diamonds and had em guard another objective/important thing.

Actually...thinking about it I'd love to see Fairy again...idk how he'd fit into this infiltration thing but we haven't seen him since the Klaus arc so seein how he is faring after so long would be neat.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Langy most def knows MC is comin (wonder what he'll have prepped for MC).

I have high hopes we'll see briar or shen again (both pretty dank).

I wouldn't mind encountering another monster thats like Val, fairy, or monster mommy (hopefully from 1 of da unrevealed) perhaps Ella had more than 1 of em workin with SIN and didn't need em during tbe battle of diamonds and had em guard another objective/important thing.

Actually...thinking about it I'd love to see Fairy again...idk how he'd fit into this infiltration thing but we haven't seen him since the Klaus arc so seein how he is faring after so long would be neat.
Yeah, I want to see Fairy Thing too. If any monster would be fun to hang around, it would be him. It's also because I want Alice to meet her Papa. That meeting would be so hilarious. Especially if he tried to sit on her tits and got lost between them. :KEK:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Hilarious, personally I just want to beat Dad's ass.

Edit: I just realized in BG3 if you use Shapeshifting you can still 'Speak To The Dead' with those you've killed.

Reactions: necromater

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Muh update

Muh update

View attachment 2878486

Anyone who recognizes the meme template is still a certified "The Goat.exe"TM
Le dogclapping
Embrace her.jpg

Thank our Lord and Savior Mommy 4th that an (un)civil war isn't ongoing.

In other news the mother fucker (literally) Chris Chan has had all charges against him dropped...I'm still waiting to merge with my D&D character and destroy everything in my path.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
blud is powerful enough to beat incest laws not even goku can take this man down.
Honestly man WHO LET THIS JUDGE COOK???
Im convinced they got tired of Chris and just let his arse go (cause like...they did a rape kit on his mom so that had to turn up something right? Otherwise they wouldn't of held him so long if he didn't do it).

statue345

Jul 29, 2022
I don't think there's going to be any sex scenes at the initiation, considering that we're going to be taking the form of a married 50 year old man. Who knows though, maybe Zara's into older men

• Sad
Reactions: ItzSyther

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Well... On another topic:
I was thinking bout the cracked mask from the store and how we can't afford it.
And that led me into thinking about how unless you ask tiffany for munis you can't afford shit.
I mean, we have been working for the number one richest and most powerful organization as they're media front and we still POOR.
HOW WE GON' BE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE ON THE PLANET AND WE STILL BROKE.
FOR REAL WW I DON'T JUST HAVE TO BE BROKE IRL I HAVE TO BE ON muh POWER FANTASIES AS WELL????

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sayajin2205
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes