ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Well... On another topic:
I was thinking bout the cracked mask from the store and how we can't afford it.
And that led me into thinking about how unless you ask tiffany for munis you can't afford shit.
I mean, we have been working for the number one richest and most powerful organization as they're media front and we still POOR.
HOW WE GON' BE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE ON THE PLANET AND WE STILL BROKE.
FOR REAL WW I DON'T JUST HAVE TO BE BROKE IRL I HAVE TO BE ON muh POWER FANTASIES AS WELL????

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Shit bro even if we can 'afford' it (of course by cheating) the shopkeep more or less says he has it there for show and doesnt let us get it.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 2878744
Wtf? I was out picking my mom now what happened?

Who went sweet home Alabama?
This fella:
938211d7ac848a0098ef76c5fd6fee66.jpg
There's a WHOLE fucking story about him...er her? You know what fuck that. Its a dude who became trans to pick up chicks (that could be a fuckin manga title ong).

Anyway Chris Chan is a fellow with autism who diddled his dementia ridden momma and got away with it.

Bonus notes: He believes in something called "The dimensional merge" where all universes (be they real or fake) will merge into one...so like the world of superhuman merging with my little pony as example.

Not only that he believes we will become our OCs and even dead people's OCs will become reality...god there's too much to explain...

• Haha
Reactions: Robotai

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Shit bro even if we can 'afford' it (of course by cheating) the shopkeep more or less says he has it there for show and doesnt let us get it.
I don't mean the cracked mask, I mean we only get like what? 10k in the whole game? Working for Golden arm number one trillionaire? they could give us 1 billion and their bank accounts wouldn't even feel it.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I don't mean the cracked mask, I mean we only get like what? 10k in the whole game? Working for Golden arm number one trillionaire? they could give us 1 billion and their bank accounts wouldn't even feel it.
Gotcha, and yeah they could give us more cash fr.

I mean Alice gave us a car (which was pretty cool) but wish we got a bit more.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
This fella:
View attachment 2878750
There's a WHOLE fucking story about him...er her? You know what fuck that. Its a dude who became trans to pick up chicks (that could be a fuckin manga title ong).

Anyway Chris Chan is a fellow with autism who diddled his dementia ridden momma and got away with it.
Oh yeah i remember.
Also there was a C.S.i episode with a similar casé well fuck that fucked up not the worst thing i have read about but still

Reactions: ItzSyther

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Manager Demi sounds hot asf...her in a little suit...alright Papa needs to control his urges...
I'm not gon lie fam.
Dogclapping's weird but this shit's sounding kinda pedophilic fr fr but like ingame tho

I remember when she gave it to us the first thing I thought was "bitch, what do I need a car for, I can fly give me that cash" fr.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm not gon lie fam.
Dogclapping's weird but this shit's sounding kinda pedophilic fr fr but like ingame tho
Shitttt not my fault Weird made Demi into a shortstack...she needs some proper clapping and I mean shittttttt she already did the nurse thing why not go business woman while they are at it.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't think there's going to be any sex scenes at the initiation, considering that we're going to be taking the form of a married 50 year old man. Who knows though, maybe Zara's into older men
I mean, the MC made time in SIN to clap a married women's cheeks, I'm sure he'll find a way to clap Zara if the opportunity appears. Let's be honest here, we all know the MC disguise is going to fail somehow halfway through.

Alice and Tiffany are basically our sugar mommas :KEK: . I'm sure if we asked Alice, she would slide us a few millions, especially after helping her with this deal with Dexter that probably gained her a few billions.

But yeah, that's why I like and want more hunts. Besides the lore, team ups and interesting monsters we can encounter, it's a great source of income. Maybe increase the reward for B-Rank quests to like 5k each? If they come back next update.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You can actually play with your tits and when Jared comes onto you after see it; you can refuse and throw him into the urinal, knocking him out, if I'm not mistaken.
Yup! Although I could of swore long ago there wasn't an option to refuse.

(Although if im being honest I only ever picked the play with tits choice once and that was like with the first version of the game lol).

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes