Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Yup! Although I could of swore long ago there wasn't an option to refuse.

(Although if im being honest I only ever picked the play with tits choice once and that was like with the first version of the game lol).
Speaking of old versions. Do y'all remember back when you could get a skill point from defending ella when you're still a human? I'm still salty about WW taking that point away. As a matter of fact I gave myself an extra skill point just cause of that.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Couldn't sleep not a fucking wink (got work in bout 4-ish hours) decided to do what I usually do when I can't sleep...furiously beat my cock to Lady Shadow.
F4ZaGElXQAAI-3t.jpg
Beat my cock so furiously I reached the 16th level of understanding!

And with understanding I can now share a greater truth with you all...

In a vision the Lady granted me I witnessed some true fuckery afoot...the blonde, the midget, and the pinkie made a deal with 1st to unlock the gate to Lazoria...not sure what that is just yet but I'll figure it out

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Couldn't sleep not a fucking wink (got work in bout 4-ish hours) decided to do what I usually do when I can't sleep...furiously beat my cock to Lady Shadow.
View attachment 2879808

In a vision the Lady granted me I witnessed some true fuckery afoot...the blonde, the midget, and the pinkie made a deal with 1st to unlock the gate to Lazoria...not sure what that is just yet but I'll figure it out.
Fam's really sacrificing his sleep and sanity just to grant us this understanding. A true homie indeed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GaRbS and ItzSyther

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
Ladies and Gentlemans, I have some good news for you, I am now having some idea that might turn you upside down, but no, I won't reveal them that soon, but just you can say it can be your bad things or good things I don't know, just wait until the time of the dark moon come to find out.

For now, I have something special for you guys, the OCs you guys created finally have their chance to shine. Rai's monster report is here!! I made it specially for ItzSyther himself, some of the informations are still missing, I will adjust them when master ItzSyther correct them so feel free to give your thoughts and what you want to improve him, the short story between him and Valravn is already on done but I need some more time to finish it. So stay tuned!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P/s: Anyone still have their own OCs? Don't be shy or hesitate to share them since Rutonat's brilliant idea to make this forum more lively :3

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
View attachment 2879808

In a vision the Lady granted me I witnessed some true fuckery afoot...the blonde, the midget, and the pinkie made a deal with 1st to unlock the gate to Lazoria...not sure what that is just yet but I'll figure it out
images (9).jpeg
Brother you Need to sleep. Boy if i don't sleep i become either this
65990b.jpg
Or i start to make plans just to make the first asshole i can think off suffer hell.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemans, I have some good news for you, I am now having some idea that might turn you upside down, but no, I won't reveal them that soon, but just you can say it can be your bad things or good things I don't know, just wait until the time of the dark moon come to find out.

For now, I have something special for you guys, the OCs you guys created finally have their chance to shine. Rai's monster report is here!! I made it specially for ItzSyther himself, some of the informations are still missing, I will adjust them when master ItzSyther correct them so feel free to give your thoughts and what you want to improve him, the short story between him and Valravn is already on done but I need some more time to finish it. So stay tuned!

P/s: Anyone still have their own OCs? Don't be shy or hesitate to share them since Rutonat's brilliant idea to make this forum more lively :3
So happy to see this before I gotta hop off to work! Very well done btw.

I'll be thinking about wt to add to da missing info while I drown myself in coffee at work.

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
View attachment 2880386
Brother you Need to sleep. Boy of i don't sleep i become either this
View attachment 2880394
Or i start to make plans just to make the first asshole i can think off suffer hell.
Man too angry to die

How bout.................................................
I don't know........................................
MOMMY 4TH BUT SHE IS SHADOW ANNNNNND A MANNNNNNN

Edit: sorry fellas I don't know what came over me.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: NameNo003

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Okay, I'll give one that sounds actually good. A first generation monster who has gotten on the wrong side of aglaecwif and she has cursed him multiple times in their numerous fights.
I imagine him as having started out as a humanoid but become more and more mutated from the curses over time.

btw, what model do you use?

• Red Heart
Reactions: NameNo003

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
Okay, I'll give one that sounds actually good. A first generation monster who has gotten on the wrong side of aglaecwif and she has cursed him multiple times in their numerous fights.
I imagine him as having started out as a humanoid but become more and more mutated from the curses over time.
Hmm, very interesting, can you think of him with details? His appearance or something ;3

btw, what model do you use?
I uses variety of model, I need to watch them one by one to see if any of them are suited to the character and look most alike ;3

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Hmm, very interesting, can you think of him with details? His appearance or something ;3

I uses variety of model, I need to watch them one by one to see if any of them are suited to the character and look most alike ;3
Well, I imagine him having grayish hair and a scar that goes from the left of his left eye to the right of his right eye, one of his ears has its upper part cut (imagine thorfin from vinland saga). Slightly Hunched forward and with his clothing in tatters. Maybe he could have a sword that has a demonic eye on the hilt?
As for the curses maybe some kind of tumor on his shoulder and a part of his face is blackened?
You don't have to put it all in, AI can't handle that many orders. I just gave a lot of ideas for you to work with if you want to.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

Jesus Christ it's...b e a u t i f u l.........

Yeah reading it from a report, I wouldn't fuck with Rai.

If you ever do happen to do my Monster Report do let me know if you need anything but for the most part I don't want to step on your creative toes :ROFLMAO:

I do have a request that you use a new innocent looking Hôpë as the Report picture (i.e emerald eyes, yellow flowered sundress with white filling); insinuating that they don't think Ráll has the abilities but rather Hôpë does as she is more known by the locals and Ráll is more known to just shadow her (literally).

Don't have to obviously, but I thought it'd be a nice 'misdirection' for whoever made the report lore wise.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes